38 (45.2%)
FrenchTouch
15 (17.9%)
JediMaster
12 (14.3%)
6te
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 79

Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Groupfighting League [NEW RULES | GF BOARD]  (Read 156610 times)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
-Nock Nock..

Nock

Offline MaNdar1nch1k

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Who versus Who : LesChefs vs CCCP
Date : 23/5/16 8GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_2
Referee : Norwegian
Match Public or Private : Idk

Lets make it public  8)

against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Nock

Sorry for the troubles guys but apparently we're retiring from the tournament. Everyone seems to be upset with NW in the team, i'm like the only one that still play the game, rly sorry about it guys but yeah, rly didnt expect that tbh, it's probably due to the fact 99% of the team come from Crumpet's reg and, since they disbanded... well, you know what i mean :/ Again, sorry guys :/

Haze

Sorry for the troubles guys but apparently we're retiring from the tournament. Everyone seems to be upset with NW in the team, i'm like the only one that still play the game, rly sorry about it guys but yeah, rly didnt expect that tbh, it's probably due to the fact 99% of the team come from Crumpet's reg and, since they disbanded... well, you know what i mean :/ Again, sorry guys :/
Sad ending
Spoiler
[close]

Nock

Sad ending
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Haze

Sad ending
Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler

[close]

Offline Bidbig

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Sad ending
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

I don't like seeing smallest hun cry  :'(. Ripped

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
Who versus Who : Czech Navy vs V75
Date : 22/05/16 6pm GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : 2
Referee : Norwegian
Match Public or Private : private
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

Why not just forfeit one match and when the mercato re-opens tomorrow you can pick a completely new team? I mean, instead of pulling out.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
Who versus Who : FT vs Myrmidon
Date : 22/5/16 8GMT
NWGFL_1 or 2 ? : NWGFL_2
Referee : Chicken
Match Public or Private : Public
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 07:14:36 pm by ExtaZz94 »
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Norwegian13

cek navy 9-11 V75

um so the screenshot couldn't be uploaded to steam, i'll update later

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
gg, nice game, smooth and fun to play

9-11 again, lol, people might start to think we actually did 9/11
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Argolas

Herakles-783223
Luke_Blacktham-816873
Driller-632345
Felix-529287
Speedy-1195002
Link2luke-1199032
Batman-782948
Haytham-432156
Hansel-1188127
Tenshi-1293363

The Präto Team!

This message is for the 23st!

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
  • To die will be an awfully big adventure.
    • View Profile
6te 18-2 Praetoriani
Good match both teams!

Evidence:
Spoiler
[close]