Author Topic: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)  (Read 12642 times)

Norwegian13

EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« on: July 27, 2019, 09:12:18 pm »
Due to Blaze's resignation as CR, we've decided to hold a snap election to appoint a new EU community representative for the remaining period of this term.

We'll be accepting candidates until 7 PM (19:00) CEST on the 30th of July before locking the thread and opening the voting booths.

Troll apps will not be added, and you must answer all of the questions in the application. Consider this your warning.  I'll try to update the OP daily, other mods can update it as well.  Check the stickied threads for help.

Code
[b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:[/b]
[b]Why should you become CR?:[/b]
[b]What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?[/b]

Candidates:

Kore
Name: Kore

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: yes

Why should you become CR?:
I have been involved in this community for ages now and I genuinely do believe I am a trusted member who certainly can act as a reliable middleman between the community and the administration.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
I am thinking just being there for the community at this point, acting as a true and unbiased middleman for all sorts of disputes that are currently going on or that are to come. I do have a lot of connections in both competitive and casual community and currently, I am slowly paving my way into the cavalry community as well.
I can not promise any sort of community event at the moment, especially while there are multiple events planned for the month of August already. Will most certainly work on something refreshing for September though.

Regards,
Kore
[close]

Shadey
Name: Shadey

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes

Why should you become CR?:

I’m very active within the competitive community, at least by past CR standards. I have also shown over the past month or two my commitment to hosting and administrating some of the biggest tournaments and leagues of the year, and will continue to do so with my co-hosts. I am always open to new idea’s for events, and i’m already working closely with several people to come up with new refreshing ways to keep the community interested, giving people the chance to do something other than shit talk each other in the mess hall.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

- Continue to host FAIR & HIGH QUALITY tournaments/leagues for both the competitive Infantry and Cavalry communities, and to assist and guide other people in doing the same.

- Remain completely impartial during community disputes (something myself and many other people stuggle to do) and help diffuse further situations when and where they arise.
[close]

Fwuffy
Name: Fwuffy

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Of course.

Why should you become CR?: Though it is my belief that the role of CR doesn't hold quite the same importance as it did in the months following the position's establishment, there is still plenty of room for the role - if not just to fill another space on the admin panel. I am a regular face on the forums, and many know my capability to function as a non-partisan force in the community - in regards to decision-making. It is obviously important to be available to all varieties of community members and groups, and that is where I hope to act as a fine mediator. I am very well connected with the competitive community (on the infantry side) and also somewhat with the casual scene thanks to my semi-relaxed regiment (and the event that we host every Wednesday).

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? There is no masterplan that I have to put into action. We are very lucky to have a a set of competent tournament hosts putting a lot of effort in to uplift this ever-diminishing community. It has been and always will be my best effort to aid them in bringing these sorts of quality events to the players, however I have no intent of hosting anything since the community is well-prepared for the next 2 months of competitive play. If anybody needs any help with whichever FSE-related project, I am always at hand and willing to pour a lot of time in, as long as it is to the mutual benefit of the community. I will be more focused on being a presence on the forums, available at all times to whoever may need intervention or help, and being that extra pillar to the admin team. I have gained experiences in various corners of the community throughout the years and this will prove invaluable in settling these sorts of situations.
[close]
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 05:22:22 pm by Noorwegian »

David_Schrein

Re: EU Snap Election (July-Sept Term 2019)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2019, 09:32:13 pm »
Name: MOVEMENT
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: YES
Why should you become CR?: It has always been my dream to become the CR. I am active in the comp and casual scene
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?: Make FSE Great again

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 09:35:15 pm »
Unable to unbold his answers.

That's gonna have to be a no from me, sir.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

|Viper|

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 09:37:58 pm »
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: YES
Why should you become CR?: It has always been my dream to become the CR. I am active in the comp and casual scene
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?: Make FSE Great again
Owner of PB, 28th and wollah gang +1.

Offline Gandalf_the_cool

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RK_Ryuzaki\Grey_Warden
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 10:27:17 pm »
Name: Grey Warden
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.

yecgga

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2019, 10:57:31 pm »

I am convinced, he got my vote.

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2019, 11:12:46 pm »
Name: Grey Warden
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Naturally.
Why should you become CR?: Truthfully, it only stands to reason that I am qualified for the position. I graciously hold the unequivocal love and trust of both the NW and the Native community and maintain an unblemished unimpeachable standard of conduct matched by few. I also happen to be a person of great skill and adroitness and will no doubt be able to identify with the needs and desires of the competitive community. Moreover, I am intimately familiar with the more casual side of the game, so during my rule both the expertise forged throughout many years of play and convivial vivacity will intermingle in my decision making, thus ensuring that a happy medium is found in each and every situation. Finally, I am no slouch when it comes to organizational skills as I have hosted a number of events dedicated to the betterment of the community and have led a team of seasoned players. In summation, it will be great foolishness (bordering on insanity) to gainsay the superiority of my credentials, but I leave the final decision in the hands of the venerable administration.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will propagate the ideals of common good amongst the members of the community and will coordinate their efforts in a way that secures it.
i cant understand more than half of these words, this is the man for the job.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2019, 11:31:07 pm »
Me
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Cameron.

• Second Lieutenant
  • And still I rise
    • View Profile
    • No need to cringe you w my experience
  • Nick: Loyalty, Honour, Integrity
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2019, 01:20:53 am »
Insert Connor McGregor eho the fuck is that guy meme for grey warden

Spoiler
[close]

Offline nIvan

• Colonel
  • hello
    • View Profile
  • Nick: hi
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2019, 01:44:12 am »
insert who the fuck is this guy for YOU

Offline DOMI

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PR_Curtis
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2019, 01:44:45 am »
insert who the fuck is this guy for YOU, hypocritical tard

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2019, 01:45:03 am »
insert who the fuck is this guy for YOU

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2019, 02:45:09 am »
Well he's got my vote 👍👍

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2019, 03:27:28 am »
I think Tardet should run tbh.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2019, 03:39:57 am »
Owner of PB, 28th and wollah gang +1.
remember that time he stole your steam account and my cd key? he has my vote
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time