Author Topic: 13th Election (Sept-Nov term) - Candidates and discussion  (Read 6903 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 13th Election (Sept-Nov term) - Candidates and discussion
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2018, 01:16:30 am »
Woe is the NA Community. I'll copy my application with some updates from the last election.

Name: Jakester
EU or NA?: NA

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.

Why should you become CR?: I am capable of administrative work and am a frequent browser of the forums, even if I'm not posting. I actually do try to put effort into the NA community and the general consensus on me is that I'm competent and mildly involved in most areas of the game, from competitive to casual to forum drama. In all things I take strong positions in, I ensure that they're done with competence using logical thinking.

As far as the competitive side of NA, the strong decline of competitive regiments does not mean that competitive play must die - quite the contrary. It is my opinion that NA should switch to teams as regiments decline, and I will encourage the creation of more team-based single events in which players can sign up.
Even tho u don’t like my anymore you got my vote

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2018, 03:07:00 am »
Woe is the NA Community. I'll copy my application with some updates from the last election.

Name: Jakester

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes.

Why should you become CR?: I am capable of administrative work and am a frequent browser of the forums, even if I'm not posting. I actually do try to put effort into the NA community and the general consensus on me is that I'm competent and mildly involved in most areas of the game, from competitive to casual to forum drama. In all things I take strong positions in, I ensure that they're done with competence using logical thinking.

As far as the competitive side of NA, the strong decline of competitive regiments does not mean that competitive play must die - quite the contrary. It is my opinion that NA should switch to teams as regiments decline, and I will encourage the creation of more team-based single events in which players can sign up.
Even tho u don’t like my anymore you got my vote

talk about passive aggressive

but i agree. jake has my vote over uni just cuz of the xp he brings

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2018, 03:11:06 am »
I don’t hate him :(

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2018, 03:45:15 am »
I don’t hate you either you're just canadian and all canadians have inherent flaws. Believe me, I'm surrounded by them. :(

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2018, 05:11:47 am »
okay thanks for not hating me but hating Canadians is so 2017

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2018, 06:03:32 pm »
congratulations on your 3rd term herishey

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2018, 10:29:56 pm »
updated OP, let me know if i missed any posts so far. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2018, 04:27:43 am »
Name: Windflower
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Yes
Why should you become CR?: I have experience being a CR and know what being a CR is about. I care about the community and I've been active in the community since I've been on FSE. I believe I did a good job doing CRs with my 2 terms disregarding the 2 and a half week absence I had in my second term. Really I just want to provide feedback to the admins as well as provide unbiased moderation to make the forum a better place for the users. I really do like helping the community and its members and want to aide again in doing so.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2018, 02:46:24 pm »
Looks like NA has some stiff competition. 8)

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 10:41:33 pm »
The CR system is completely useless at this point. As far as I know the CRs have never done anything with their roles anyway. Why do we still do this?

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2018, 08:56:27 am »
The CR system is completely useless at this point. As far as I know the CRs have never done anything with their roles anyway. Why do we still do this?
Tell me what you expect of CRs?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Kuni Garu

• First Lieutenant
  • 51st_Cpt_Kuni/ 17th_Invte_1stPfc_[K]uni
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2018, 12:23:47 am »
windflower got my vote
wheres the love?

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2018, 01:20:25 am »
Tell me what you expect of CRs?

I don't expect anything. The position is pointless.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2018, 04:09:42 pm »
forgot to post here that the voting has started for NA, and Herishey won EU CR.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.