Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32055 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term
« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2019, 09:01:00 pm »
Seeing as my internship got canceled, and so will be freer during the summer than expected, I will be running against you or CR again after your term. Good luck windflower!
hes not running after this term lmao
Sry Gluk the GOAT is retiring so you won't have the pleasure of losing to me.. (;

however my successor TheJollyCanadian will be running probably so good luck with that. Canadians make great CRs.
hell yea dawggie

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Jakester

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Jousting Enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jakester
  • Side: Union
« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2019, 09:49:52 pm »
Seeing as my internship got canceled, and so will be freer during the summer than expected, I will be running against you or CR again after your term. Good luck windflower!
Sry Gluk the GOAT is retiring so you won't have the pleasure of losing to me.. (;

however my successor TheJollyCanadian will be running probably so good luck with that. Canadians make great CRs.
hell yea dawggie

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2019, 09:55:47 pm »

hell yea dawggie

we need americans to make NA great again
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2019, 10:58:31 pm »

hell yea dawggie

we need americans to make NA great again
False
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #289 on: May 19, 2019, 08:44:15 am »
A weeb needs to take over this management.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #290 on: May 19, 2019, 04:47:15 pm »
You’ve lost more elections than Hillary

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 20, 2019, 12:10:26 am »
that's too good

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #292 on: May 20, 2019, 03:04:11 am »
that's too good
Yeah but I don't let my emails get out

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #293 on: May 20, 2019, 05:30:49 am »
that's too good

Time to send out that NSN email you sent me.  8)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #294 on: May 20, 2019, 06:42:11 pm »
Spoiler
that's too good

Time to send out that NSN email you sent me.  8)
[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #295 on: May 26, 2019, 01:44:32 am »
MAY UPDATE

First I'd like to apologize for the lack of any updates for the month of May. To conclude the ending of this month I will be posting this update. This has been a busy month for me personally as well as an uneventful month for NW besides the starting of NWL and a few other things, but here's what's in the works.

Ongoing#1 - Tiered Duel Tournament & Unarmed Tournament
With May seeming like a pretty uneventful month and the only major thing that's running being NWL since the draft league ended, it is time for the summer action to kick off. In the works right now is a Tiered Duel Tournament similar to the Amateur Duel Tournament hosted previously but with tiers for both pros AND joes and prizes for both. It is Jolly & I's plan to make this as large as we possibly can to bring back the recent lull of individual/non-regimental competitive events whilst also bringing in newer players to the scene. The thread will be posted within the next 2 days so stay tuned for that.

Following the Tiered Duel Tournament is something I came up with and had a map made specially for it courtesy of Zebaad. What this will be is an unarmed tournament (punches & kicks) aimed to involve everyone from all ranges of the community in one mega tournament to answer the question of who is the ultimate master of the fist (& foot). The plan to make this work on a large scale is to amplify the damage of punches and kicking through the usage of scripts to realistic damage levels to make the matches A. faster B. realistic and C. possible in a tournament setting. There will also be several arenas on the map designed after cage-match style MMA arenas. Here's a sneak peek.

Ongoing #2 - Leagues & Summer 2019
Not much to say on this front as NANWL has now been under way and is currently in its second week. This league can take up to 3 months so it may feel slow while the other events are going on but the administration and Risk are dealing with issues well and are maintaining the stability in what may be the last season. This isn't necessarily the largest but not the smallest NANWL either so there is much to look forward to for season 9.

As for NA's cavalry league I've kinda put that on the backburner right now while everything else goes on, if anyone has any suggestions for this league or NA cavalry in general feel free. Right now my focus is on the competitive scene in NA as it makes up the majority of the forum users as I've said before which is the most important thing. With this also comes with introducing the casual players into the competitive scene and in term FSE as a whole which is partly the reason for these upcoming events. This upcoming summer will hopefully be a prosperous last push for the community. As 2019 continues into Fall it seems the state of the community seems a little foggy so we might as well make the most of it while we can.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #296 on: May 26, 2019, 01:48:32 am »
Unarmed tourney's suck unless there's a no blocking rule lol

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #297 on: May 26, 2019, 01:57:22 am »
Unarmed tourney's suck unless there's a no blocking rule lol
Good point, maybe a rule to be implemented there to prevent endless blocking/RMB holding/"delaying".

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #298 on: May 26, 2019, 03:07:15 am »
Do you want my boxing ring?
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Mexican

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • perpetually injected with Imipolex G since 2013
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Meximemer
« Reply #299 on: May 26, 2019, 04:55:31 am »
just do a battle royale for the unarmed thing
666x 1v1 Champion | 69x 5v5 Winner | 420x Regimental Champion | 1x Autistic Memer Award