Author Topic: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term  (Read 32074 times)

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I fucking got out bitches | 84th Geezer | 2929
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA Community Rep Post - April-June Term
« Reply #270 on: April 24, 2019, 05:29:40 am »
Spoiler
April 15 - 22

Ongoing #1 Playoffs
We're finally in the closing times of the playoffs in the 4v4 league going on now as there are just 2 matches left to be played. The winner will go home with a total $150 pool and the loser will go home with nothing. Thanks! Until next season.

Ongoing #2 NANWL
This is going to be the next BIG event in the NW competitive scene so many resources will be used to make sure the 9th instalment of NANWL will run smoothly and professionally and that it also lives up to previous versions. The league sign-ups close May 4th and the league starts on May 11th so it will be a week or two after the 4v4 league ending that we will loop into a different league. The summer in particular is looking to see a little boost as is expected but the events and regiments popping up will increase even further I expect. For this season we've even seen the return of season 1 champions the 1aSvea. They're led by Wardop again but also seemed to be backed by quite a few of the former 93rd players to give it that kinda new gen. interest, good luck to them!

Ongoing #3 More events
After the 4v4 and during NWL I plan to host and contribute to a decent amount of competitive events. I'm also trying to see right now if a cavalry league is viable, for one to be worth while I would have to say around 5 regiments/detachments should sign up. I would also probably try to bring back the 1stMI (Mounted Infantry) under a different name (2ndMI) so basically just 4. It's a small community and I'm not that much into the cavalry scene so I'd probably have to get the help of a couple vets that know their way around the community more closely.

Ongoing #4 One groupfighting server
We have returned to the one groupfighting server days again which is fine as long as the administration is capable, not corrupt, and caters to the community it should do just fine and provide a centralized server for people. Go with the flow.(:

Ongoing #5 Australians
I fully support the Australians/OC, I did allow them (kinda) to post their event threads in the NA event board until they were recently just granted their own boards for NW and BCoF which is cool for them, it should contribute to the activity of FSE as a whole and they are a decently sized community.

[close]

5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #271 on: April 24, 2019, 05:46:36 am »
Is it me or did Jolly post no picture
click here to join the 84th

Offline Unitater

• Second Lieutenant
  • Weeb Potato.
    • View Profile
    • 41st NY Vol FSE Page
  • Nick: 41stNY Col | discord.gg/41stny
« Reply #272 on: April 24, 2019, 03:03:39 pm »

Same
Click Signature to Join the 41st NY Discord

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2019, 03:05:26 pm »

Depends of the internet browser you use. I saw the picture when I was at home but its not showing on the computer I got at work because I use safari instead of google chrome.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 25, 2019, 08:48:58 pm »
{https://i.giphy.com/media/RgfGmnVvt8Pfy/giphy.webp}

Heres a link
5x NACR Elect | Current: Glenn's Husband|ex- 84th/15e/17th/30th(OG)/USMC/58e/26e/

Offline sidney crosby

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 25, 2019, 10:06:26 pm »
windflower can u update the community on ur progress of preparing _______ for his upcoming bout? will his striking not be shit?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:17:19 am by Windflower »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #276 on: April 26, 2019, 01:53:50 am »
April 15 - 22

Ongoing #1 Playoffs
We're finally in the closing times of the playoffs in the 4v4 league going on now as there are just 2 matches left to be played. The winner will go home with a total $150 pool and the loser will go home with nothing. Thanks! Until next season.

Ongoing #2 NANWL
This is going to be the next BIG event in the NW competitive scene so many resources will be used to make sure the 9th instalment of NANWL will run smoothly and professionally and that it also lives up to previous versions. The league sign-ups close May 4th and the league starts on May 11th so it will be a week or two after the 4v4 league ending that we will loop into a different league. The summer in particular is looking to see a little boost as is expected but the events and regiments popping up will increase even further I expect. For this season we've even seen the return of season 1 champions the 1aSvea. They're led by Wardop again but also seemed to be backed by quite a few of the former 93rd players to give it that kinda new gen. interest, good luck to them!

Ongoing #3 More events
After the 4v4 and during NWL I plan to host and contribute to a decent amount of competitive events. I'm also trying to see right now if a cavalry league is viable, for one to be worth while I would have to say around 5 regiments/detachments should sign up. I would also probably try to bring back the 1stMI (Mounted Infantry) under a different name (2ndMI) so basically just 4. It's a small community and I'm not that much into the cavalry scene so I'd probably have to get the help of a couple vets that know their way around the community more closely.

We have returned to the one groupfighting server days again which is fine as long as the administration is capable, not corrupt, and caters to the community it should do just fine and provide a centralized server for people. Go with the flow.(:

Ongoing #5 Australians
I fully support the Australians/OC, I did allow them (kinda) to post their event threads in the NA event board until they were recently just granted their own boards for NW and BCoF which is cool for them, it should contribute to the activity of FSE as a whole and they are a decently sized community.

This would mean communication between us would need to happen.  I, along with pedro and the rest of the staff, look forward to listening and working with you as well as any other community representatives and members.  Glad to see the community is working so well. :)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #277 on: April 26, 2019, 02:14:43 am »
windflower can u update the community on ur progress of preparing _________ for his upcoming bout? will his striking not be shit?
I dont fight internationally so I couldnt really say, also I don't train with him he teaches the kickboxing classes there. (:

Spoiler
April 15 - 22

Ongoing #1 Playoffs

Ongoing #2 NANWL

Ongoing #3 More events

Ongoing #5 Australians
[close]

This would mean communication between us would need to happen.  I, along with pedro and the rest of the staff, look forward to listening and working with you as well as any other community representatives and members.  Glad to see the community is working so well. :)
I wasn't not going to communicate any problems that might arise and I'll be sure to do so in the future if needed
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:17:30 am by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #278 on: April 26, 2019, 05:50:47 pm »
switch to chigago

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #279 on: May 17, 2019, 08:04:57 am »
Seeing as my internship got canceled, and so will be freer during the summer than expected, I will be running against you or CR again after your term. Good luck windflower!

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #280 on: May 17, 2019, 08:57:30 pm »
Seeing as my internship got canceled, and so will be freer during the summer than expected, I will be running against you or CR again after your term. Good luck windflower!
hes not running after this term lmao

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #281 on: May 18, 2019, 12:24:44 am »
Sry Gluk the GOAT is retiring so you won't have the pleasure of losing to me.. (;

however my successor TheJollyCanadian will be running probably so good luck with that. Canadians make great CRs. 

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #282 on: May 18, 2019, 12:49:32 am »
Sry Gluk the GOAT is retiring so you won't have the pleasure of losing to me.. (;

however my successor TheJollyCanadian will be running probably so good luck with that. Canadians make great CRs.
Jolly is kindia dead so unlikely

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #283 on: May 18, 2019, 02:36:43 am »

Well he's been on some trip to Kentucky or something like that recently so there's a reason for that, he's back on the 20th apparently.

Offline JollyCanadian

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: May 18, 2019, 06:53:56 pm »

I've been gone a week that doesn't mean I'm dead dumbass