Author Topic: 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers Are Looking For a 2iC  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers Are Looking For a 2iC
« on: June 11, 2015, 10:54:07 pm »
As some of you know i haven't really had the best "NW community" Image, and may of stirred up some shizz, but i really am preaching out to those who may be interested in becoming my new 2iC. I really do not want to disband this regiment, however without the moral support of a Reliable 2iC that date is almost imminent. We have recently lost our 3iC due to him finding NW boring now, and we have also lost our 2iC due to real life working. Wow.

If you are interested in becoming the 2iC, here are some of the qualities you need:
- Confidence (Don't ever doubt yourself(the last time i had a 2iC that doubted himself, he ended up disbanding the regiment))
- Reliability (Can i rely on you if i have dinner)
- Leadership
- Good-sense-of-humor
- Fun but firm
- Good with morale-raising speeches
- Experience leading

Please no trolls on this, i am not trying to waste neither mine or your time.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 11:00:56 pm by lonewolfster12 »

Offline DarkLight

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkLight
  • Side: Union
Re: 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers Are Looking For a 2iC
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 11:23:17 pm »
You have found your man

I am a 30yo grown man, very mature an responsable (I dont shave my neckbeard cause makes me seem manly) I have loads of times because i live with my parents. My confidence in myself is supreme as you can see from the style i wear my fedora, You can count on me all the time, I will always be free to lead as my job as writer of erotic anime novel its very flexible.

My leadership is among the highest on all NW, Every person that i have known so far is loyal to me to the point of giving his own life so i could have my daily dosis of doritos (Only original doritos, because the rest are a poor imitation created by our despictable capitalistic society and the illuminati secta) My sense of humor is also great, I make the best jokes in all of the community, My jokes are so good that i could kill someone by telling them, just from the laugh, so i am very careful with them (A great power, A great responsability, As Gandalf said during the civil war)

My speeches know no limits, I could rise the spirit of even the most depressed 16yo emo kid, No one resist my speeches, i get all the babes and pussy i want with them , i just go to bars and give them speeches, then i get threesomes everytime with blondes who have big tits.

At last, my NW curriculum couldnt be better, I have around 69 hours on the game, I have leaded loads of regiments like Nr.25, 91,5st, 17ee, and 4,4e regiment de hussards.

I will be your second in command, also Vicenzo is my best friend he gave a beta of Battle cry of Freedom, its your if you make me your 2th in command.

Regards.

FedoraLord DarkLight

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 23rd Royal Welch Fusiliers Are Looking For a 2iC
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 11:26:07 pm »
You have found your man

I am a 30yo grown man, very mature an responsable (I dont shave my neckbeard cause makes me seem manly) I have loads of times because i live with my parents. My confidence in myself is supreme as you can see from the style i wear my fedora, You can count on me all the time, I will always be free to lead as my job as writer of erotic anime novel its very flexible.

My leadership is among the highest on all NW, Every person that i have known so far is loyal to me to the point of giving his own life so i could have my daily dosis of doritos (Only original doritos, because the rest are a poor imitation created by our despictable capitalistic society and the illuminati secta) My sense of humor is also great, I make the best jokes in all of the community, My jokes are so good that i could kill someone by telling them, just from the laugh, so i am very careful with them (A great power, A great responsability, As Gandalf said during the civil war)

My speeches know no limits, I could rise the spirit of even the most depressed 16yo emo kid, No one resist my speeches, i get all the babes and pussy i want with them , i just go to bars and give them speeches, then i get threesomes everytime with blondes who have big tits.

At last, my NW curriculum couldnt be better, I have around 69 hours on the game, I have leaded loads of regiments like Nr.25, 91,5st, 17ee, and 4,4e regiment de hussards.

I will be your second in command, also Vicenzo is my best friend he gave a beta of Battle cry of Freedom, its your if you make me your 2th in command.

Regards.

FedoraLord DarkLight
K den, messausaged, jk btw.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 11:50:57 pm by lonewolfster12 »