Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018  (Read 311638 times)

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars World Cup 2018 [Still in progress][Open]
« Reply #495 on: February 17, 2018, 01:12:52 am »
Co-Captain Application:

Nation: Great Britain

In-Game Name: Maurice

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079171099/

In-Game ID: 477101

Why should you be Captain?: Being in the community for 6 years and being a competitive player for 4 years, I have played in groupfighting teams with some of the most seasoned, accomplished and respected players in NW. With this has come a lot of experience from which I have learned and can apply to a team I may have the pleasure of having some responsibility for. Such experience has already been tried and tested during last year's NWWC when I became Co-Captain after Goob's sudden departure (may peace be upon him). Team GB performed much better than anticipated last year which, although the team is entirely to be given credit for, is also due to the synergy that was vital to creating a competent, cohesive and tenacious groupfighting team. Due to my having spent a sickening 6 years playing NW and still being active today, I not only have connections with the older and more experienced players, but I also have an interest in the newer talent that was seen in last year's Team GB which surpassed everybody's expectations.

I stand a good chance of taking Team GB all-the-way this year and am willing to work with any players whether they be old, new, respected or hated. As long as they do their job and work well in the team I do not care about their feelings or the feelings of others :)

Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Yes :)

Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities?: Yes :)
HI my best friend who bans me on Gfing

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 17, 2018, 01:14:04 am »
Nation: GB      
In-Game Name: Bagins   

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144640881/

In-Game ID: 882294

Why should you be Captain?: A lot of experience leading gfs, previous experience of NWWC and its teams aswell as knowing most if not all the competitive players and their strengths/weaknesses.
NWWC is basically all that there is for me in this game nowadays so i'm pumped to get the chance to shape GB to win it along side me.   

Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: yes

Do you Agree to all the Captaincy Responsibilities? yes

Another potential captain! Happy to see it, Good luck!

Co-Captain Application:

Why should you be Captain?: Being in the community for 6 years and being a competitive player for 4 years, I have played in groupfighting teams with some of the most seasoned, accomplished and respected players in NW. With this has come a lot of experience from which I have learned and can apply to a team I may have the pleasure of having some responsibility for. Such experience has already been tried and tested during last year's NWWC when I became Co-Captain after Goob's sudden departure (may peace be upon him). Team GB performed much better than anticipated last year which, although the team is entirely to be given credit for, is also due to the synergy that was vital to creating a competent, cohesive and tenacious groupfighting team. Due to my having spent a sickening 6 years playing NW and still being active today, I not only have connections with the older and more experienced players, but I also have an interest in the newer talent that was seen in last year's Team GB which surpassed everybody's expectations.

I stand a good chance of taking Team GB all-the-way this year and am willing to work with any players whether they be old, new, respected or hated. As long as they do their job and work well in the team I do not care about their feelings or the feelings of others :)

Another potential captain ay! Good luck!   p.s where was "thank you daddy herc for carrying us with your x-glitches last year and amazing leadership and inspirational speeches which really got the lads motivated"  Thx morris

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 17, 2018, 01:15:28 am »
Co-Captain Application:

+1.01
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline biscuit

• Second Lieutenant
  • Have you heard of the High Elves
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Water
« Reply #498 on: February 17, 2018, 01:16:35 am »
Co-Captain Application:

+1

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: February 17, 2018, 01:19:56 am »
Herc, let's just say, if I get Co-Captain and you get in the team, you will not be playing mid.

Thank you for all the support! I can't wait to show all my housemates who think it's really cool that I play a game competitively :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:25:59 am by Maurice »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 17, 2018, 01:20:26 am »
Am just letting everyone know. If you want to recommend a captain to me, either directly PM me on the forums, or message me on steam, to which i will note them all down to aid with my decision. Any +1's etc on the forum, i will not be taking as serious

Just letting you know, if you are giving recommendations for GB captains.  It will be completely anonymous and i wont tell anyone dw xoxox.  Also i wont get offended if you dont vote for me, trying to keep this as unbiased as possible :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:25:45 am by Hercules »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #501 on: February 17, 2018, 01:22:25 am »
Maurice for GB Cpt 2018. We have found the man to lead us.

If I join can I play 4 rounds just to annoy sniggaB?

he might even let u play for 5 rounds ;D

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 17, 2018, 01:29:00 am »
Herc, let's just say, if I get Co-Captain and you get in the team, you will not be playing mid.

Thank you for all the support! I can't wait to show all my housemates who think it's really cool a play a game competitively :)

Don't even lie maurice, i am the BEST x-glitcher the game has ever seen.  Who else do you know that can run in, completely miss the xglitch, and get two ppl to teamkill.  cmon

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 17, 2018, 01:31:10 am »

Thank you for all the support! I can't wait to show all my housemates who think it's really cool a play a game competitively :)

Don't even lie maurice, i am the BEST x-glitcher the game has ever seen.  Who else do you know that can run in, completely miss the xglitch, and get two ppl to teamkill.  cmon

Considering you won't be able to X glitch anymore I think you should just GO IN WITH A BLOCK :)

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #504 on: February 17, 2018, 01:33:34 am »
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 17, 2018, 01:34:33 am »

Considering you won't be able to X glitch anymore I think you should just GO IN WITH A BLOCK :)

*deciding whether maurice is hinting that because of the new updates, or that im too washed up to be in GB*   Fuk u

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 17, 2018, 01:35:08 am »

Do you not know how to x glitch post update? Ill show ya
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #507 on: February 17, 2018, 01:36:34 am »
I would like to volunteer my services once more to this great cause, I can also record as I run a very prestigious youtube channel

Nation: GB
In-Game Name: nanoa
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nanoooo/
In-Game ID: 60458
Do you Agree to all of the Rules?: Sure

Spoiler
Name: Nozza
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/nozza
YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/Nozza56/
How often are you available?: Essentially all evenings except Tuesdays and Sundays
[close]
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 17, 2018, 01:37:12 am »

Do you not know how to x glitch post update? Ill show ya

If you patronise me with this bullshit one more time then I'm going to leak your nudes on FSE and the Kingdom Come: Deliverance forums.

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #509 on: February 17, 2018, 01:37:17 am »
Co-Captain Application:

+1 this guy is well seasoned
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother