Author Topic: NWWC 2020 | Semifinals & Finals  (Read 16510 times)

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2020 | Semifinals & Finals
« Reply #180 on: April 21, 2020, 02:14:08 pm »
Halt
Show pouch

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #181 on: April 21, 2020, 02:25:12 pm »
If people care so much about intentional throwing to try get further in a tournament, why disregard proudboys intentionally losing 5-0 to asatro in groupstages in order to get a cash prize of some sort in Elsse and Python's 5v5? This is incredibly scummy compared to doing it in a tourney where the prize is nothing but worthless online gratification.

I think my bro Extazz94 is choosing to ignore this fact because he is now in a "Tz0" roster consisting of 80% proudboys. Most players in this game hate the single elimination format, but if people can't be trusted with groupstages we may need to return to it

Pretty much this. Some people seem to have quite a short memory when it appears to suit their narrative.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #182 on: April 21, 2020, 02:34:57 pm »
If people care so much about intentional throwing to try get further in a tournament, why disregard proudboys intentionally losing 5-0 to asatro in groupstages in order to get a cash prize of some sort in Elsse and Python's 5v5? This is incredibly scummy compared to doing it in a tourney where the prize is nothing but worthless online gratification.

I think my bro Extazz94 is choosing to ignore this fact because he is now in a "Tz0" roster consisting of 80% proudboys. Most players in this game hate the single elimination format, but if people can't be trusted with groupstages we may need to return to it

On the contrary, I believe that doing this in a tournament where there is money at stake is more understandable than when there is none.
As well as the Mages , the PB shouldn't have done that. It's a fact.

But , big bro , when this type of behaviour is adopted by one of the tournament organisers and he frankly takes us for fools, it is frankly perplexing.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 21, 2020, 02:35:49 pm »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #184 on: April 21, 2020, 02:50:16 pm »
I guess since I won the NWWC 2020 I am the worlds best kicker, I'm afraid that these are simple facts now that no one can deny.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #186 on: April 21, 2020, 03:05:28 pm »

;D ;D

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #187 on: April 21, 2020, 03:38:03 pm »

;D ;D
Typical golden

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #188 on: April 21, 2020, 03:41:25 pm »

On the contrary, I believe that doing this in a tournament where there is money at stake is more understandable than when there is none.

But , big bro , when this type of behaviour is adopted by one of the tournament organisers and he frankly takes us for fools, it is frankly perplexing.
So it’s okay when money is involved?? Surely it should be worse if money is involved?? In my opinion no team should lose to get an easier route to the final! If you are truly the best team in the tournament you should win everything and prove you are the best team by winning all matches. Not trying to get the easiest route there.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 03:51:01 pm by Hertz »

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #189 on: April 21, 2020, 03:49:59 pm »

So it’s okay when money is involved?? Surely it should be worse if money is involved??
Hertz just straight up not reading what Extazz wrote
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 21, 2020, 03:52:20 pm »
Hang on Fralla. I didn’t really read what he put I’ll be honest. But you also missed my edit bro.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
« Reply #191 on: April 21, 2020, 03:54:55 pm »
I'm just that fast 8)
But I do agree on your edit
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 21, 2020, 03:59:58 pm »
I'm just that fast 8)
But I do agree on your edit
Damn fast bro.
I also don’t really know why it’s being aired on this thread... but some things will remain a mystery I guess.

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 21, 2020, 04:04:27 pm »
You've all been told to HALT and you're all still going. I'm calling banners. This means war.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 21, 2020, 04:06:31 pm »
You've all been told to HALT and you're all still going. I'm calling banners. This means war.
*yawn*