Author Topic: ⚔ Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU] Cavalry League 1 Champions  (Read 20069 times)

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [DCL]Cpt_DragonKing
  • Side: Neutral
« In periculo ludunt »     « Victoria aut morte »

General Presentation

Welcome ladies and gentlemen on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde ! After the disband of the 1er Régiment de Cuirassiers and of the 14 Pułk Kirasjerów, many skilled players didn't have the pleasure to play in a competitive regiment of heavy cavalry. That time has passed since the Division de Cavalerie Lourde is an international organisation created from the French-Polish coalition between the great 12e Régiment de Cuirassiers and the valiant 10 Pułk Kirasjerów. The Division de Cavalerie Lourde was founded to play competitions. This is a regiment now since the disband of the 10pk. The goal is to play as cuirassers for the honor and glory of the Heavy Cavalry within the NW cavalry community. Playing as a group in a strong formation is often the key to success. Our veteran players would be glad to share their knowledge with any new player who might be interested by being part of our group !

Regimental history

Before a charge of the Heavy Cavalry.
10. Pułk Kirasjerów, a polish tradition

The 10pk has been created in January, 2019, initiated by a couple of friends after leaving previous regiment. Initially, the main goal of this little community was playing for fun, and only for fun, but with time the regimental squad grew, gaining new strong players, which allowed us to step on the competetive scene of NW. After that, 10pk met many opponents, some stronger, some weaker gaining some successful matches, and some not at all. Today we are part of the DCL, together with the 12eRC, we are looking forward on future tournaments of this glorious community, and another victories. 

12e Régiment de Cuirassiers, a french elite

The 12ème Régiment de Cuirassiers is a heavy cavalry formation on Napoleonic Wars modification for Mount&Blade : Warband. It was founded under the name of "9ème Régiment de Cuirassiers" in April, 2017, then renamed to "21ème Régiment de Cuirassiers" when the regiment was part of the French Imperial Guard. The regiment took the name of 12ème Régiment de Cuirassiers since they got themselves part of the French Old Guard (VG), then in the Royal Guard, until the regiment became independent not so long ago.

Regimental headcount

Historic roster of the 12eRC
Officiers :

Colonel Alexandre Pillard

Lieutenant Jean Garrigue

Sous-Lieutenant Thorvic

Sous-officiers :

Adjudant Pierre Theillet

Aspirant Sous-Officier Pierre Bourgogne

Hommes du rang :

Cuirassier Vétéran Jean-Louis

Cuirassier Vétéran Tengou

Cuirassier 3e Chevron Philippe Montagnard

Cuirassier 3e Chevron Corentin

Cuirassier 3e Chevron Julien

Recrue Belgian_Fury
[close]

Historic roster of the 10pk
Rotmistrz
    Rtm Husarion

Capitaine

Captain DragonKing

Korpus oficerski liczący 1 pałasz/penis

Adjutant Adjutant Michnicki

Brygadier
Brygadier Graczol

Korpus podoficerski liczący 2 pałasze/bakłażany

Garde d'honneur

GrdH Dokletian a.k.a Dokiiiii
  GrdH Ki~Adi Mundi/Ouranos
GrdH Ghazi

Gefrajter
Gfr Empress
Gfr Levi

Kirasjer Veteran
  Kirasjer Veteran FwXartez
  Kirasjer Veteran Huszarek
Kirasjer Veteran Fanest
Kirasjer Veteran Wolf

Kirasjer
Kirasjer Smokolisz
  Kirasjer Ozajasz
Kirasjer Thoriick
Kirasjer Mati

Rekrut :
Rekrut/Merc HusarzPierdolecZBagnostoku
Rekrut Szymation
Rekrut Nabuhodonozor
Rekrut Deux
Rekrut Kebabus
Rekrut Kaczor
Rekrut Nero
Rekrut Peradius

Rezerwa
  Res. MrsAnnoying
  Res. Esteban
  Res. Tulkas
  Res. Zahari 
Res. Law
  Res. Glaome
[close]

Roster of the DCL
  Captain DragonKing

Sous-Lieutenant Thorvic
Colonel Alexandre Pillard

Cuirassier Vétéran Jean-Louis
Cuirassier Vétéran Tengou
Cuirassier Vétéran Empress

Cuirassier 3e Chevron Philippe Montagnard
Cuirassier 3e Chevron Corentin

Cuirassier Law
Cuirassier Ozajasz
Cuirassier Wlodek
Cuirassier Naz
Cuirassier Warclever
Cuirassier Azorekt

Recrue Decleeck
Recrue Bohn
[close]

Matchs and results

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 8th King's Royal Hussars
Tuesday 16/07/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 5ème Régiment de Hussards(7vs7)
Sunday  04/08/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 6 - 4 Husaren-Regiment Nr.4
Tuesday  6/08/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 9ème Régiment de Hussards
Sunday  18/08/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 40th Regiment of Foot (cavalry compagny)
Tuesday  20/08/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 10 - 0 2. Leib - Regiment
Sunday 25/08/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 1er Régiment de Hussards(CCL)
Sunday 01/09/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde  9 - 1 2. Leib - Regiment(CCL)
Saturday 07/09/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 4ème Régiment de Hussards(CCL)
Sunday  15/09/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 9 - 1 2nd Hessian Regiment of Foot - Cav company   
Thursday 21/09/2019

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 5ème Régiment de Hussards  (CCL)
Saturday 23/09/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 10 - 0 8 Pułk Kirasjerów (CCL)
Sunday 29/09/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 Husaren Regiment Nr.4 (CCL)
Sunday 06/10/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 4 - 6 8th King's Royal Hussars (CCL)
Sunday 13/10/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 9 - 1 2 Pułk Pikinierów Konnych
Sunday 10/11/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 10 - 0 pułk kirasjerów 
Sunday 17/11/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 10 - 0 13 pułk huzarów 
Sunday 24/11/19

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 8 - 2 13 pułk huzarów 
Monday 16/12/19

Regimental trophies

Contact and Informations

The Regimental Steamgroup

Regimental leaders

Mister DK is the Capitain of the 10pk

Sir A. Pillard is the leader of the 12eRC
Thorvic is the instructor in charge of helping young recruits

Meeting between the Tsar Alexander and the great Emperor Napoléon on the Niemen the 25th juny 1807.

Credits : a big thanks to Guarrigue for the banner of the DCL!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 01:15:42 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
Re: Division de Cavalerie Lourde [DCL][EU]
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2019, 05:35:45 pm »
DCL News

Champions of the 1st Cavalry League!

I am very proud to have the honour of announcing that the DCL has won the Cavalry Champions League! After so much effort, we managed to reach our goal and become the best cavalry in Europe!

Here are the scores of our matches that took place between late August and early October

7 - 3 

9 - 1 

7 - 3 

7 - 3 

10 - 0 

7 - 3 

4 - 6 

We are first with a total of 18 points. Then come the 4e with 16 points and in third position we have the Nr4 and the 8th ex-aequo with 15 points

This competition follows a long preparation period of at least 2 months. Indeed, the members of the DCL have trained hard to be up to the task. From the very beginning of this competition, the Division started strong!
Thanks to the organizers, Shadey and Stephan who allowed us to experience this competition! Thank you to the entire cavalry community for playing the game to the end! And congratulations to the 8th who gave us a great lesson in humility!

Now I will congratulate each of the active members of the DCL who played the game to the end!

Congratulations Husarion for your involvement in recruiting the players we are proud of today! Sometimes you're drunk and weird, but in reality, you're a great guy!

Congratulations Garrigue! You're a really big whale, but you're the most skillful whale I know! You are also the best banner designer in the regiment: you are essential!

Congratulations Michnicki! You are the player with the best ratio of the competition! It's always great to play with a man who knows about kills! continue like that

Congratulations Thorvic, the calmest and most relaxed guy in our team! Nevertheless, you are the one our enemies fear the most because of your skill! Who can not appreciate a guy like you?

Congratulations Bourgogne! You played the important games and it deserves to be recognized! You're a real administrator and that's good! Besides, finally someone who respects the hierarchy!

Congratulations Ghazi, who decided to return to Napoleonic wars to put his sword up the ass of the hussars. It's done!

Well done Tengou, we owe you the teamspeak but I owe you a lot of horses. You are my beloved trumpeter! you missed me against the 8th you our pgm and biflette too!

Congratulations Pierre theillet, in addition to doing statistical calculations, he was a great help in support in the middle of the training! We owe him many rounds!

Congratulations to Jean-Louis, he trained hard and proved his place as a permanent member of the best regiment in Europe! Between harvests, he came to help us with his skill!

Congratulations Corentin! You've trained really well and you've done some great rounds! When I think about it, I get chills! (psssst, t'as fait une compet de folie toi aussi)

Congratulations Woj! The perfect result of a merger between France and Poland! Good provocateur, bilingual AND HOT OF STRONG!!!!!!! YOU RAPED THEM ALL

Congratulations Empress, you are a beautiful young woman full of strength and vigour! You played like a valkyrie! I'm just saying that to make up for it with the video! ahah!

Congratulations Montagnard! You are a real man living on the mountain! When you go down to the plain, you are one of the most resistant to this toxic air! Congratulations to you, man!

Congratulations KillForSkill, you couldn't finish the competition with us but your presence in our first games was crucial! You played well against the 1erhuss and the 4ehuss! I hope to see you again soon!

Congratulations Belgian! You're one of the oldest players I know who I've spent so much time with! Your motivation will be your strength and you will carry us to the next competition!

Congratulations Warclever! We feel your experience when we see the way you feel! You are calm and you have a great team game! It is a source of pride to have you among us!

And for the end, an enriching comment from DCL members who request it!
(to be completed according to the messages I receive)

Tengou quote
I really like to play at the DCL. The advantage of the DCL is its complementarity. We each have our own role and we do it. I do few kills but many dismount. as soon as I dismount someone, I protect michnicki or thorvic who throw themselves to pick up a player. I am a supporting role that I appreciate. I have the impression that the cuirassiers reflect a lot on what they do as a team and I appreciate it!
In addition, to make it clear, I've talked to a lot of leaders about it
If the cuirassiers are so excited, why don't the 4th one play as cuirassiers and we as hussars. If we win then we're just the best. We need something concrete.  If we win then we are the best and if we lose then the cuirassiers are op!
[close]

Woj quote
[22:39]
Woj:
   10/10
[close]

Pierre-Bourgogne quote
The CCL was a funny moment for the regiment, between try hard and laugh ^^ I didn't play a lot of match but I can't say one thing, DCL deserve it, this fusion between polish and french was a real challenge, and I think we come out victorious.
[close]

Philippe Montagnard quote
I enjoyed the competition. It was cool even though I couldn't be there for the last two games.
[close]

DragonKing quote
I remember when i played in a heavy cavalry regiment for the first time. That was five years ago. They said after a defeat 8-7 (was a Ft8) that Heavies cannot win match. They can just be good in Linebattle. I believed in it and promised myself that I would reverse this hegemony of the hussars in all competitions. I was invited to join the All Stars by DeLa Bedoyere. I accepted. We beat a lot of teams like the 4e and we have won many 5vs5 tournaments. But that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to win a major competition with a regiment of cuirassiers and only cuirassiers. I created the 1erRC to atteint this goal. But i created it too late and we atteimpt the 5th place at the CCL. Following this failure I became discouraged(5th is not bad but it wasn't my goal). I was about to stop the game when Husarion motivated me. This Polish guy, who had the same motivations as I was wearing, made me want to win again. He was hungry for titles! And that's good because me too! I acted as an intermediary between the members of the 12eRC who had recovered the 1erRC elders with the 10pk regiment and we formed the DCL! After that, nothing was decided because it was necessary to create a real cohesion! I was afraid that our formation was too young and that it would break up during the two months of the competition. And there came the victories! We defeated all regiments . The 1erhuss, the 2lr, the 4ehuss, the 5ehuss, the 8pk, the Nr4 and two times the 8th before the competition.Today, I have a sense of duty accomplished! What joy and pride! All I have to do now is hold first place and beat our opponents again and again!
[close]
Husarion quote
Husarion said : "Tulkas is grosse puta"
[close]

Good luck for the futur to the entire cavalry community!

Some pictures of 1vs1

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 8th King's Royal Hussars
Tuesday 16/07/2019
Spoiler

[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 5ème Régiment de Hussards(7vs7)
Sunday  04/08/2019
Spoiler
[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 9ème Régiment de Hussards
Sunday  18/08/2019
Spoiler
[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 40th Regiment of Foot (cavalry compagny)
Tuesday  20/08/2019
Spoiler
[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 10 - 0 2. Leib - Regiment
Sunday 25/08/2019
Spoiler

[close]

Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 1er Régiment de Hussards(CCL)
Sunday 01/09/2019
Spoiler

[close]

Division de Cavalerie Lourde  9 - 1 2. Leib - Regiment(CCL)
Saturday 07/09/2019
Spoiler

[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 4ème Régiment de Hussards(CCL)
Sunday  15/09/2019
Spoiler
[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde  7 - 3 5ème Régiment de Hussards(CCL)
Saturday 23/09/2019
Spoiler

[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 10 - 0 8 Pułk Kirasjerów (CCL)
Sunday 23/09/19
Spoiler

[close]
Division de Cavalerie Lourde 7 - 3 Husaren Regiment Nr.4 (CCL)
Sunday 06/10/19
Spoiler

[close]
some pictures of the 12eRC event

Spoiler

[close]

Some pictures of the NWBC tournament

1)  40th Regiment of Foot 0 - 4 French Coalition
14/08/2019
Spoiler
[close]
2) 2. Leib - Regiment The French 3 - 1 French Coalition   
14/08/2019
Spoiler

[close]

Pictures of the GH's Wednesday Cav

1) Wednesday 21/08/2019
Spoiler

[close]

Pictures of the Sunday's Train
25/08/2019

Spoiler

[close]

Every DCL News

25/08/2019
DCL News

Welcome ladies and gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde ! This week, the regiment was really active! indeed, we played tuesday a train match against the Cavalry compagny of the 40th Regiment of foot. This match was very interesting and very intense because some good players like DE14Hannes, Sharkie and Norwegian was playing in the 40th.

Pictures of the match
Spoiler

[close]

On wednesday, we played a great full cav event with a lot of great Regiments !

Pictures of the GH's Wednesday Cav

Spoiler

[close]

The week-end, we played the PRO- Saturday Event with glory. Then, we made a train to prepare our first CCL match against the 1erhuss. At the end, we made a player of the week. Everyone took partizani and the last alive was the greater and sweatest player in the regiment ! Tonight, it was Jessica, a polish rekruit of the 10pk. Congrats to her ! And thank you to Bedoyère for agreeing to participate in our exercises!

Pictures of the Sunday's Train
25/08/2019

Spoiler

[close]

finally, we have  play a train match against the 2. Leib - Regiment. It was a good train for us in anticipation of our match against the 1erhuss. Thanks you guys !

Pictures of the match against the 2lr

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

12/09/2019
DCL News

Welcome ladies and gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde! This month, the regiment was really active, one more time!

To start with, we played two match of the great Cavalry Champions League.  The first september we fought a really strong regiment, the 1er Régiment de Hussards. They are french and they were leading by the Captain DeLa bedoyere(the great and lovelyleader), the Sous-Lieutenant Soartex and the Brigader-Fourrier Saphyro. You can see the roster of the 1erHuss in the screen. It's of course a really strong team, with the best french players of the time. each rounds was really closed and it was one of our most difficult match.  We played a 10vs10 and the DCL played with strong players too. Well played 1erhuss, you are great and good luck for the futur in the CCL !

Spoiler

a little picture of me uhuh
[close]

Then, Saturday the 8th september, we played a match against the 2. Leib - Regiment. when the match started, the 2lr played with 12 members but 2 of them left the match. Anyway, we took our revenge on them because we lost our NWBC match, with the French Coalition, against the corps of the 2lr. That is the reaon why we took this fight very seriously. They played with a really new roster so this team was new for us. gg 2lr, you played well too ! It was intense and really long because you took your time without mistake ! Have fun and good luck for the futur in the CCL!

Spoiler

[close]

after these valiant successes, i must speak some news about the NWBC. The French Coalition played well the match for the 3rd. But they lost 3-1 against a better coalition lead by El_Presidente of the 19th. The Division de Cavalerie Lourde was the strength of the team and the decisive factor for a lot of match. but the rest of the team were not bad, they were great ! The strong 2eFusGre was really good in melee(we remembered your fight against the 40th), the brave 2e Léger of Wellington played like snipers against the 2lr ! The 61e d'infanterie played with few players but they were good ! And the last but not least, the Vailiant 45e d'infanterie of Syrcrim played the final match with us and they saved our match because they brought a big line of 24 members! A big thanks to them !

Match and results of the NWBC :
26/07/2019
The French Coalition 0 - 4 The Old Guard
Spoiler

[close]
14/08/2019
The French Coalition 4 - 0 The Central Powers
18/08/2019
The French Coalition 1 - 3 GardeKorps
28/08/2019
The French Coalition 3 - 1 The Best Alliance
10/09/2019 (the final match)
The Cool Casuals 3 - 1 The French Coalition

some selected quotes

Spoiler

The match mostly went ok the FC didn't quite bring the minimum of 50 though so the CP had a slight numerical advantage. Minimal OA and FiC as far as I could tell. The FC heavy cavalry seemed to be the decisive factor.

One complaint raised by Ulfur is that the FC cavalry charged multiple units when charging which isn't allowed so I'd be mindful of this in the future, though personally I didn't see this (Most fights were mass close proximity melee which can be very confusing for the participants involved). Equally I did spare the 40th from any FiC punishment when a stray cadet was killed by a cav technically making their line in melee, but proceeded to shoot anyway. So I hope both sides more or less felt the admining was good enough given I had to do it myself.

Shoutout again to the 40th for having to do a mass mobilisation when your team doesn't bring their promised numbers! We've been there too.

Spoiler

[close]
[close]
Spoiler

Decent and competitive match despite the score line and with reasonably little camping on the whole, French coalition managed to win despite sporting a sizeable numbers deficiency. Good shooting and melee and some good cavalry v cavalry fights. Few fic/fol here and there nothing too serious. 1 instance of OA. Couple of rambo slays as well. Well played to both teams!
[close]

Spoiler

Well played to both sides, the match was not as cut and dry as the score suggests; some close rounds with some excellent charges from both sides cavalry particularly! Minimal rule breaks and thankyou to the Old Guard for playing with a good few specs.

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Spoiler

Well played to both teams and thankyou for the 2Lr's understanding by dropping so many players to spec to achieve balance. The match was highly active with a great deal of close ranged shooting and the superb cav on both teams made for some incredibly long and difficult cavalry charges! There were some minimal issues with FiC, mainly around light infantry but most if not all offences were remedied with revives. Should any side wish to appeal any rounds please get in contact with me or Kaiser.
[close]

Spoiler
We spoke with the French Coalition (Leaders) and there will be no Rematch! I am very sorry for the FC but it was a hard Match for us, many ppl had to spec or leave and most of my guys, the same for the Nr13, are angry with the whole thing. If we start a Rematch i am afraid i cant bring the minimum numbers! From our side both Teams had a few Rulebreaks (as it is in every match i think) but the biggest part of the Match was ok and we Won it within playing by the Rules. Last round was a mistake by FC but it was their fault - Sorry!
I wanna say at tghis point that the 2Lr had NO INVITES at this Match, we brought about 80 ppl to the battlefield and there was not a single Invite in our Regiment. I am not 100% Sure about the Nr13 but i did not see a Single one at least. I can not say the same about our enemy. Their cav was very strong. I am looking forward and we have for the knockoutrounds a better Rule for this invite thingy.

Anyways i wanna say GG WP in capital Letters because the fight was close and hard. Very intense and took for sure a few years of my life ;) It was Fun and we are Happy to reach the next round. A big respect to the French ppl for giving us a very hard Fight, French guys are really Strong and everyone should not underestimate them!

Also sorry for my English, its for sure not the best - my apologies for that.

A happy Colonel from the 2Lr ;)
[close]

Spoiler

For the record, the DLC is a mix of some of the strongest and most experienced heavy cavalry players in the community. While it's true that certain of their players are double regimenting (which is not necessarily covered by the rules) or that they may used invites from time to time (I wasn't there yesterday evening but I already saw it happening in previous matches) they would still remain a deadly force to contain with, even without these particular players.

[close]

Spoiler

Well played to both team is this final match of the lower bracket. Not going to lie there were quite a few rule-breaks in this match, especially in the last round but for the 4 refs in attendance (myself, Jakob, Darkling & Kaiser) all agree when these occurred they were perpetrated by both teams, so I guess in some weird and irritating way they balanced each other out. On a more positive note it was great to see the French Coalition field some greater numbers with the addition of the 45e. Thankyou also the Cool Casuals for balancing to the extreme for the final round. Not the most exciting match but there were some moments of tense combat, with one huge melee only round aswell.

Congratulations to The Cool Casuals for claiming 3rd Place in this Season NWBC!
[close]

Spoiler
The match was alright but it didn't feel as intense as our last one sadly. I agree with the rule breaking comment. Both us and the FC were guilty of FiC, though from when I was spectating I think we were the ones doing it 'more often'. When us and the FC were FiCingit, it was because our opposing heavy cavalry had smacked into eachothers infantry which just caused confusion. Multiple people in our teamspeak were legitimately asking 'are we in melee?!' when there was cavalry riding around, it's really really confusing.

I think both of our cavalry units were devastating when used against opposing infantry which made both sides scared of doing something risky. I knew to expect strong FC cavalry, but I wasn't expecting it to be seemingly much better than our own! Our cavalry disadvantage forced us to fight in unfamiliar territory.

So, my compliments to the French heavy cavalry. I've seen you annihilate regiments in the matches I've refereed and you were indeed the most difficult thing for us to contend with by far.
[close]

Spoiler
Your Cav was definitely a problem for us and we knew if you used it effectively it was destroy us so taking your cavalry out of the game was our best bet of victory. As i was leading the 19th line i had to tell the lads to focus and you as i knew your cavalry was superior to ours and make victory more possible. Putting the odd FIC issues out of the way, Id say it was overall a very good and intense game and well done to our opponents and especially there Cavalry. Probably the most effective cavalry Ive seen for line battles (as alll cav sweats go hussars for 1v1's).
[close]

Spoiler
Hussars has been the main class for probably more than 90% of the cavalry regiments over the years yet there is nothing like heavy cavalry to cut down a line of infantry like a knife through butter. On top of that, when that regiment is made of some of the most experienced and skilled heavy cavalry players left in the community, it's no big surprise to see them performing that well and be such a burden for the enemy team.

Congratz on the Cool Casuals for finding an effective counter to it and claiming the third place, was definitely easier said than done.
[close]

Spoiler
Heavy cav op!

When used properly like how the 10pk and how we use it in linebattles, i would defo agree with you.
[close]

Here is the end of these news! Have a good day ladies and gentlemans and may God keep you!

Spoiler
Spoiler
God save the DCL
[close]
[close]

Alright, some pictures of the NWBC here :

Spoiler

[close]
[close]

16/09/2019

DCL News

The NW Cavalry Clásico

Welcome ladies and gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde! Yesterday, was a day to remember. After 2 hours of intense battle, i am pleased to announce the victory of the DCL over the great and illustrious 4e Régiment de Hussards ! A reference within the European cavalry.

About the match, we have a lot to say ! To start with, we won 2 rounds quite easily.

Afterwards, the 4e Régiment de Hussards made a great comeback, scoring three rounds in a raw! after theses close rounds. Losing our momentum was definitely a big blow, and we had to react as soon as possible considering our greater strength yesterday night, despite the fact some of our fellow members had to leave us precipitately.

Nonetheless, the DCL members were determined to win it, so we focused hard on what we had to do. After some very exhausting and intense rounds (some of them lasted more than 20 minutes), we managed to turn things around, winning the next and last 5 rounds.

Thank you Posh for refeering, and thank you the 4e for this great and intense battle.

some pictures of the match :

Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Husariun
Husarion's News

The great hangover
It was a tough weekend, mixing up wine, vodka, whisky and beer is a great idea for hangover next day, don't recommend it lads.
]
[close]

22/09/2019
DCL News

As benign as it seems, the DCL played a lot this week. To start with the Tuesday LineBattle of the 12eRC. A good exercise for our bloodlust!
After this battle, we played the interesting wednesday cav battle host by Stephan. Many rounds played in the right mood and the happyness! It's a really good event!

Some funny screens

[close]

Then, on thursday the regiment played a little match against the 2ndHess to prepare for the CCL. It was a clear victory 9-1 and a good game. Good luck for your futur guys!

After that, we played on Saturday a new LB. It was interesting to charge 2 lines protected by a cavalry unit. A feeling of rape... (THANK YOU GARRIGUE THE BEST LEADER!). Apart from this obvious detail, we played with great pleasure all the event ! thanks to Filson for hosting it!

pictures of the event

[close]

And we arrived on Sunday! This Sunday, we played against the famous 5ème régiment de Hussards, a regiment with a prestigious past, made up of brave men! In other words, the game was going to be close! Finally DCL won 7-3 after 2 hours. Each rounds of the game were very long and closed. You can watch some screen of this battle here.

Screens

[close]

[close]

30/09/2019
DCL News

Welcome ladies and gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde! This week, the DCL is in the middle of training. Indeed, the regiment made a train Sunday at 18. A great Linebattle Friday and the last Full Cavalry event of wednesday. A very good experience!

screenshots of the full cav battle

[close]

Then, we played our CCL match. It was against the vaillant 8 Pułk Kirasjerów. We fought each rounds very serioulsy. Indeed, the brave Nr4 has the same goal-average with us. Finally we won our match 10-0 But each rounds were a new battle for us. GG WP guys, for a first season in the top league, 8pk fights to the end and it's beautiful to see. They're good guys.

screenshots of the match

[close]
[close]

06/10/2019
DCL News

DCL| 7 - 3 | Nr4

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemans on the thread of the Division de Cavalerie Lourde! This Week was really important for the regiment because they played the most important and terrible match CCL's match!

But First of all, the DCL played a great Linebattle on Tuesday : The 12eRC_Tuesday_Event (we are searching more lines eheh). The regiments had a big attendance for this event. A good omen for the future! This event was epic! The moment to be noted was our foot charge against the infantry and our clutch!

Screenshots of the 12eRC_Tuesday_Event

[close]

On Saturday we played the PRO_Saturday_event. It was really funny. one more time, we played with a really good attendance the event. In this event, the regiment recruited the 21pp for the 12eRC_Tuesday_Event because we spammed on the chat in the same time "21pp, join our Tuesday event". The only difference was in the smiley used. For exemple, i said "21pp, join our Tuesday event :D". It was funny and the 21pp added Bourgogne for play the next 12eRC_Tuesday event. Then, after that we made in the event a great resistance. Indeed, we occupied a village. We held him while the rest of our team was being slaughtered. We hid in a barn and used our horses as a barricade. We died with honnor and we carrying many enemies with us.

Screenshots of this episode

[close]

Then came Sunday. The great day for the CCL. The match between Die große Husaren Regiment Nr.4 against la grande Division de Cavalerie Lourde. It was the most difficult match for us in this CCL for now. We played only very close rounds. I will summarize this day and this match.

To start with, we played a common training with the 1erHuss on Friday. It was really important to expose the news tactics to the DCL's members. Thorvic(the instructor) was able to observe weaknesses that he allowed us to correct by another training session, this time on Sunday at 6pm. We knew that Nr4 was going to be a great team to play against. We were ready to play against them on Sunday evening at 8pm.

The match start at 20:10 because we changed of server. Indeed, we complained about the ping because we considered it to be excessively high. Then, we played a first round. We won it but with some difficulty. Nr4 then wins the second round, making us understand that the match will be complicated.

Spoiler

(to note the fact that they killed me from the beginning of the 2nd round)

[close]

After these rounds, the DCL had more success. We won 2 rounds with our "Sneak" formation.

Spoiler

[close]

but very quickly, Nr4 scored a new point. but very quickly, Nr4 scored a new point. A panic movement seized the members of the DCL when several officers died in a row. Taking advantage of our weakness and disorganization, they killed us one by one in a perfect way. The Nr4 had very good played this round.

Spoiler
[close]

as benign as it seem, the DCL won an another round but it was hardly. The skill of Pretty_French helped us and his horse too. He killed 3 guys and made a lot of dismounts. Thx bro

Spoiler
[close]

The Nr4 was then caught in a wave of revenge. They completely slaughtered us in one round. Then we won the 8th round by pure luck! Indeed, we had only a few men left alive and they were on the ground facing six horsemen. The members of Nr4 thought the victory was won and furiously charged these men who were excellent players. The riders made 2 teamkills on their side and Woj won a 1vs2 on the ground.
Spoiler

[close]

sometimes matches are won on dice shots. sometimes matches are won on dice. If we hadn't won the 8th round, there would have been 4-4 and I think the morale of the DCL would have been impacted. Instead, winning this round so revived the DCL members and they played the last 2 rounds very well.

Spoiler

[close]

In conclusion, we can say that this match was the harder since the DCL creation. Thanks you Nr4, you played like Tigres but we played like Lions! I hope we can play you again after this competition because matches of this level are very valuable for us.

The DCL wishes you a good week! See you next sunday!

[close]
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 10:38:12 am by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 05:37:17 pm »
Thread looking really pretty, good luck!
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Slege

• Private
  • Lieutenant au 12e Régiment de Cuirassiers [DCL]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 12eRC_Lt_Jean-Garrigue
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2019, 05:38:04 pm »
France and Poland, brother in arms forever !
ps : husarion ty chuju spierdalaj

Offline DragonKing

• Major
  • God save the DCL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2019, 05:40:03 pm »
Thread looking really pretty, good luck!

Ah thanks you so much Tardet ! On se revoit pour le tournoi du 33rd !
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 11:01:51 pm by DragonKing »
Nearer, My God, to Thee

Offline Lightning.

• Saviour
  • Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Steamprofile
  • Nick: 8th_Huss_LCoH_Lightning
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2019, 05:49:35 pm »
Good luck DragonKing  :D

Offline Husarion7k

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2019, 06:13:37 pm »
France and Poland, brother in arms forever !
ps : husarion ty chuju spierdalaj
Je suis un écossais polonais  :P

Offline Michnicki 1

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 10pk_Lt_Michniki
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2019, 08:05:31 pm »
Great regiment but We have Graczol so -10% morale  :'(

Offline DragonKing

• Major