Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91874 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Final Match Week]
« Reply #990 on: April 10, 2019, 04:39:29 am »
In a historic match the underdog team Griffins battled an INTENSELY close match with a team they tied earlier this season, Berserkers. This secured Griffins as the 6th seed of the league officially making them eligible for playoff contention and at the same time making Berserkers ineligible.

An official playoff bracket will be poster later tonight.

Jakester and Griffins should be banned from the league
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #991 on: April 10, 2019, 04:45:47 am »
Berserkers really throwing away their much needed 5th tie, never forget the lost reign of Tiezerkers

#GoneButNotForgotten

|Viper|

« Reply #992 on: April 10, 2019, 04:51:45 am »
Berserkers really throwing away their much needed 5th tie, never forget the lost reign of Tiezerkers

#GoneButNotForgotten
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:55:05 am by Windflower »

Offline Horse

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #993 on: April 10, 2019, 04:52:09 am »
i waited 35 mins for you guys to get a fourth. I could of forced a 3v4 or worse a forfeit, but 10 seconds for me to even get a fourth in after the timeout was too much i guess.

If another league like this is hosted, id appreciate if the end of the timeout and start of the live round was acknowledged in admin chat, especially in a match were we had to type R at the start of every round. 

Was a fun and exciting league GG
😂😂😂 LeHorsey getting his mickey mouse MVP just to get dog walked in the finals 😂😂😂

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #994 on: April 10, 2019, 04:53:20 am »
i waited 35 mins for you guys to get a fourth. I could of forced a 3v4 or worse a forfeit, but 10 seconds for me to even get a fourth in after the timeout was too much i guess.

If another league like this is hosted, id appreciate if the end of the timeout and start of the live round was acknowledged in admin chat, especially in a match were we had to type R at the start of every round. 

I'm going to host a tournament where there are no refs that say anything. Everything will be managed by all the teams. No mods, no group of people to enforce the rules, just pure cohesion between all the teams.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 04:56:03 am by RussianFury »

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: April 10, 2019, 04:53:50 am »
I have only one thing to say,

YAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWN

YAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWNYAWN

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: April 10, 2019, 04:56:10 am »
i waited 35 mins for you guys to get a fourth. I could of forced a 3v4 or worse a forfeit, but 10 seconds for me to even get a fourth in after the timeout was too much i guess
This is the definition of nice guys finish last

Offline Cytiuz

• Captain
  • 25y till I die
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: April 10, 2019, 04:56:56 am »

I would have been nicer about it but you guys were talkin mad trash so I basically wanted to get that dub

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: April 10, 2019, 05:00:02 am »
i waited 35 mins for you guys to get a fourth. I could of forced a 3v4 or worse a forfeit, but 10 seconds for me to even get a fourth in after the timeout was too much i guess
they did have pedro in spec
You can't spawn in after 30 seconds as well as the admin(s) not saying anything.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: April 10, 2019, 05:05:26 am »
8. You may only start when both teams are at their starting point and the team captains have both declared themselves ready.

Except for after a timeout. Then the round starts right away
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: April 10, 2019, 05:06:16 am »
Spoiler
You can't spawn in after 30 seconds as well as the admin(s) not saying anything.
you left for whatever reason idc pedro instantly came in then the admins swapped him to spec as was the time limit for the timeout
[close]
The reason was because my game was lagging because I tabbed out with stuff in the background. So I closed my game, all the process, and relaunched my game. I tried to join the server but the shitty NW servers were saying "Validating serial key" so it took longer and by then you guys already decided to be scummy and charge without warning. We thought I was going to be back in time, but due to that delay it took longer. It would've been nice to be given a warning and allowed pedro to spawn in, but it doesn't matter.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #1001 on: April 10, 2019, 05:08:49 am »
Griffins are cronies confirmed no honor

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Moraine

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 20th Maine Artillery Company Command Officer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lady Moraine
« Reply #1002 on: April 10, 2019, 05:13:00 am »
back to regimental fights

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: April 10, 2019, 05:15:27 am »
Spoiler
you left for whatever reason idc pedro instantly came in then the admins swapped him to spec as was the time limit for the timeout
[close]
The reason was because my game was lagging because I tabbed out with stuff in the background. So I closed my game, all the process, and relaunched my game. I tried to join the server but the shitty NW servers were saying "Validating serial key" so it took longer and by then you guys already decided to be scummy and charge without warning. We thought I was going to be back in time, but due to that delay it took longer. It would've been nice to be given a warning and allowed pedro to spawn in, but it doesn't matter.
i mean its nobody's fault but your own that you didn't read the rules about timeouts its the last match of the season should've known em by now
read rule 8 for me

Offline Cwater

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: April 10, 2019, 05:15:52 am »
back to regimental fights
You been back there for a month after burning out of the league in a blazing ball of flame