Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Draft League (4v4) {Season 1 Thread}{Champions: Aces}  (Read 91988 times)

David_Schrein

Re: North American 4v4 Draft League ($150)[Week 5]
« Reply #795 on: March 30, 2019, 04:09:21 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
ayy man what do you know all the cronies come to defend one of their own

yoshie when was the last time you won a duel tournament?
russian when was the last time you won a duel tournament?
fireboy when was the last time you won a duel tournament?

exactly

WHEN HAVE ANY OF YOU 7-0D MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE KNOWN AS BEING THE TOP DUELIST IN THE COMMUNITY  IN A FUCKING TOURNAMENT WITH UNDRE 2K HOURS

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

didnt i also carry your guys reg to just about every groupfight win of 2019 and late 2018? oh yeah i did

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

i siwthc sides, to the 42nd, and wot, wot, we almost win, we barely lost by 2 rounds, but its fine baby, the GOATs just gotta adjust to his new team

and after that...

its over.
[close]
i hate it when cronies come on nw and try to assert their authority. they don't even put spoilers for their stupidly lost posts too.

tell me when was the last time you left the LG bubble and top fraggined an ddropped 40 + frags in a groupfight

also when was the last time you top fragged for the LG??

oh yeah i remember, it was one time in the past 4 months, and you were giddy like a little school girl after

stfu and be quiet, become humble bitch
become humble bitch

motherfucker, when the whole goddman community underrates your ass, its time to speak up

the fact that i even lasted this long without speaking up is a testament to my morals and humility

the whole NW community already knwos im the best to ever play the goddman game just you insecure cunts wont admit it

plz get out my face
False. Also, become humble bitch.

you go negative while being on the most stacked reg to ever exist

for the past 2-3 yeras had you played on a different reg no one would think you were any better than say an 85 ranking and thats FACTS

whats the one part of NW where you cant rely on your temamtes?

Dueling

what are you trash at ?

dueling

kay
[close]
1. The current status of the LG is not he most stacked regiment to exist.
2. Okay... The only way to get any notoriety is to play in big competitive regiments.
3. People like you make dueling boring.

people like me make dueling boring?

LMAOOOOOOOO

"people like you make dueling boring"

ask any motherufkcer and they wil go "matt has one aggressive ass style"

even dante said it

i 7-0d suns , shiet, it only took 30 minutes, the average ft7 with suns takes 40+ minutes for most people

and everyone watching that duel will attest i was the most aggressive

the LG is def the most stacked reg to ever exist for the current state of the community

just be quiet

it doesnt even matter what reg i am

i still just about always top frag and have been that way since i was in the low 1k hours

it doesnt matter

i could be a little crony, like yall, and ONLY groupfight with a stacked reg likes yours, then say "hey look at all these wins i have"

nah

im better than that.
and i 7-0d u

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #796 on: March 30, 2019, 04:11:43 am »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
ayy man what do you know all the cronies come to defend one of their own

yoshie when was the last time you won a duel tournament?
russian when was the last time you won a duel tournament?
fireboy when was the last time you won a duel tournament?

exactly

WHEN HAVE ANY OF YOU 7-0D MOTHERFUCKERS WHO ARE KNOWN AS BEING THE TOP DUELIST IN THE COMMUNITY  IN A FUCKING TOURNAMENT WITH UNDRE 2K HOURS

im waiting.

exactly.

wait

didnt i also carry your guys reg to just about every groupfight win of 2019 and late 2018? oh yeah i did

ohhhhhhhhhh

and what do you know

i siwthc sides, to the 42nd, and wot, wot, we almost win, we barely lost by 2 rounds, but its fine baby, the GOATs just gotta adjust to his new team

and after that...

its over.
[close]
i hate it when cronies come on nw and try to assert their authority. they don't even put spoilers for their stupidly lost posts too.

tell me when was the last time you left the LG bubble and top fraggined an ddropped 40 + frags in a groupfight

also when was the last time you top fragged for the LG??

oh yeah i remember, it was one time in the past 4 months, and you were giddy like a little school girl after

stfu and be quiet, become humble bitch
become humble bitch

motherfucker, when the whole goddman community underrates your ass, its time to speak up

the fact that i even lasted this long without speaking up is a testament to my morals and humility

the whole NW community already knwos im the best to ever play the goddman game just you insecure cunts wont admit it

plz get out my face
False. Also, become humble bitch.

you go negative while being on the most stacked reg to ever exist

for the past 2-3 yeras had you played on a different reg no one would think you were any better than say an 85 ranking and thats FACTS

whats the one part of NW where you cant rely on your temamtes?

Dueling

what are you trash at ?

dueling

kay
[close]
1. The current status of the LG is not he most stacked regiment to exist.
2. Okay... The only way to get any notoriety is to play in big competitive regiments.
3. People like you make dueling boring.

people like me make dueling boring?

LMAOOOOOOOO

"people like you make dueling boring"

ask any motherufkcer and they wil go "matt has one aggressive ass style"

even dante said it

i 7-0d suns , shiet, it only took 30 minutes, the average ft7 with suns takes 40+ minutes for most people

and everyone watching that duel will attest i was the most aggressive

the LG is def the most stacked reg to ever exist for the current state of the community

just be quiet

it doesnt even matter what reg i am

i still just about always top frag and have been that way since i was in the low 1k hours

it doesnt matter

i could be a little crony, like yall, and ONLY groupfight with a stacked reg likes yours, then say "hey look at all these wins i have"

nah

im better than that.
[close]
1. Duels should not take as long as public events.
2. Since you've clarified "most stacked regiment as of the community right now", yeah I can somewhat agree.
3. Good for you. Now, become humble bitch.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #797 on: March 30, 2019, 04:12:58 am »
He said “I’m humble”
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 04:16:20 am by Sanders »

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #798 on: March 30, 2019, 04:16:32 am »
i mean none of yall finna leave the LG over this "beef" innit might as well stop the cap
matt left lg like a week ago or something

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

David_Schrein

« Reply #799 on: March 30, 2019, 04:18:17 am »
Leaving LG just gets u shittalked and then 2 months later u rejoin it and act like best mates again

*cough cough bigben cough cough*

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: March 30, 2019, 04:20:14 am »
Silly newbie called LG the most stacked reg ever
Nr24 for example would steam roll them yah

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #801 on: March 30, 2019, 04:21:01 am »
USMC super stacked reg
click here to join the 84th

Suns

« Reply #802 on: March 30, 2019, 04:22:18 am »
many things.

i agree with what matt claims about wastee, 20 ping he does decently but he is not very consistent

i do remember that small period when wastee had 70 ping, and he would go negative majority of the time just on bob

instantly switching back to 20 ping really helped him, his style is focused on stun chambering and aggression spam/spinning which the 20 ping makes possible with the extra speed

with 70 ping it was not possible for waste to play the way he plays now.

and i do agree to be considered a 'good' player (upper 80's rating into the 90's) a player should be able to both duel and groupfight.

_________________________________________________________________________________

matt, you flash around that 7-0 score you gave me in the recent duel tournament quite a bit but you forget to mention what you used during that ft7, i know you're on something.

https://gyazo.com/cb49f89afc8b6f3464f6b5db22210539

that was 5 days before the duel tourney, you challenged me on steam and you got 7-0'd within a span of 10 minutes (4-0, but you gave up after the rounds started falling for you quickly within 1-2 minutes per round, the first two did last quite a bit)

if anything, i haven't gone from consistently dominating a player (before the 7-0 i did 7-1 and 7-2 you the past 5 ft7s) to getting dominated so quickly and easily

the ft7 final lasted around 45 minutes which you're wrong claiming it only lasted 30

and the average ft7 for me lasts around 8-15 minutes, you blow it out of proportion with "40+"

you only 'top fragged' in one gf with 70 ping, you haven't shown any consistency

the most recent groupfight we played the same team, same side, and i still managed to frag above you with nearly double your ping, you overrate yourself quite a bit.

Offline Yoshiee

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Yoshie
« Reply #803 on: March 30, 2019, 04:39:19 am »
humble when

Offline Epix

• Sergeant
  • Reg-Rollers be Rolling
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Epix
  • Side: Union
« Reply #804 on: March 30, 2019, 04:42:45 am »
My opinion really doesn't matter since I'm a new gen so that gets no respect in the NW community but all the drama about stacked regs and trying to out stack one another has honestly ruined groupfights and competitive events. For the short period of time where I was in the community and able to go to 4 or 5 groufights a week was the best experience i've had over the past 2 years. but now that everyone brings mercs to events and no one is really dedicated to one regiment it's just not the same. Sure, Matt is a good groupfighter and duelist and sure Russian is a fantastic groupfighter and sure waste now relies on 20 ping. None of that really matters at the end of the day its all about fun, everyone chasing for clout is just annoying tbh. But I like everyone in this community no one has ever genuinely beefed with me or pissed me off. I just wish it was the same for everyone.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
« Reply #805 on: March 30, 2019, 04:44:24 am »
That small period of time where I had 70-80 ping was also my first time playing the game again in 6 months, I had a 2 foot wide desk to fit my laptop and mouse on, also my laptop has a 14 inch screen. Not to mention the three autists I shared a dorm with. I think if I played with that ping for long term I'd still be pretty good, and I did get second place in that duel tournament with it losing 7-2 to Matt in the finals :(

On BoB recently I haven't felt much difference between 20 ping and 50 ping. I feel like it's easier for me to get stunned but my stabs feel more accurate and it feels easier to stun others since they also have higher pings

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Suns

« Reply #806 on: March 30, 2019, 05:20:40 am »
That small period of time where I had 70-80 ping was also my first time playing the game again in 6 months, I had a 2 foot wide desk to fit my laptop and mouse on, also my laptop has a 14 inch screen. Not to mention the three autists I shared a dorm with. I think if I played with that ping for long term I'd still be pretty good, and I did get second place in that duel tournament with it losing 7-2 to Matt in the finals :(

On BoB recently I haven't felt much difference between 20 ping and 50 ping. I feel like it's easier for me to get stunned but my stabs feel more accurate and it feels easier to stun others since they also have higher pings

haha.

there is a large playing difference of 20 to 70 ping

especially with your playstyle of spamming/spinning/stunchambering

MATT123456789

« Reply #807 on: March 30, 2019, 05:24:57 am »
many things.

i agree with what matt claims about wastee, 20 ping he does decently but he is not very consistent

i do remember that small period when wastee had 70 ping, and he would go negative majority of the time just on bob

instantly switching back to 20 ping really helped him, his style is focused on stun chambering and aggression spam/spinning which the 20 ping makes possible with the extra speed

with 70 ping it was not possible for waste to play the way he plays now.

and i do agree to be considered a 'good' player (upper 80's rating into the 90's) a player should be able to both duel and groupfight.

_________________________________________________________________________________

matt, you flash around that 7-0 score you gave me in the recent duel tournament quite a bit but you forget to mention what you used during that ft7, i know you're on something.

https://gyazo.com/cb49f89afc8b6f3464f6b5db22210539

that was 5 days before the duel tourney, you challenged me on steam and you got 7-0'd within a span of 10 minutes (4-0, but you gave up after the rounds started falling for you quickly within 1-2 minutes per round, the first two did last quite a bit)

if anything, i haven't gone from consistently dominating a player (before the 7-0 i did 7-1 and 7-2 you the past 5 ft7s) to getting dominated so quickly and easily

the ft7 final lasted around 45 minutes which you're wrong claiming it only lasted 30

and the average ft7 for me lasts around 8-15 minutes, you blow it out of proportion with "40+"

you only 'top fragged' in one gf with 70 ping, you haven't shown any consistency

the most recent groupfight we played the same team, same side, and i still managed to frag above you with nearly double your ping, you overrate yourself quite a bit.

You are the most manipulative,lying, frauding, insecure, piece og garbage i have ever seen

U kbow damn well the only reason i "fought differently" was cuz i was drunk ypu little maggot.

But u are too much of a pussy to ft7 me when im sober cuz u know youll get wrecked. Thats y you only challenge people like vetro to ft7s.

The ft7 lasted 33 mins, godfreid timed it

I was home on leave for 2 weeks and in that time period there was 2 gfs. First one i went negative second one i adjusted.

Waste you lost first round the revent duel tournament i think with 20 ping.

But anyway great excuses.

For the first 1 and a half years i played this game i had 70 ping that would lag constantly, a 16 inch screen, no mouse pad, and only one earbud worked on my earbuds.

Seei can male excuses too.

Suns

« Reply #808 on: March 30, 2019, 05:28:41 am »
haha.

everytime you lose you pretend you were drunk then attempt to type in a drunken way you seem to forget you challenged me after attempting to hide under Dio's name then raging to me on steam how i refuse to ft7 you yet i accepted your challenge

yet you can still formulate ideas and type well enough for us to understand you.

i would post the steam chats of you and i talking before and when i asked you if you were drunk after losing you said "no"

i called it for you claiming you're drunk after the loss LOL !

:-[

MATT123456789

« Reply #809 on: March 30, 2019, 05:34:42 am »
haha.

everytime you lose you pretend you were drunk then attempt to type in a drunken way you seem to forget you challenged me after attempting to hide under Dio's name then raging to me on steam how i refuse to ft7 you yet i accepted your challenge

yet you can still formulate ideas and type well enough for us to understand you.

i would post the steam chats of you and i talking before and when i asked you if you were drunk after losing you said "no"

i called it for you claiming you're drunk after the loss LOL !

:-[

Some ppl have social lives suns

Unlike you and its not surprising with how much of a compmete psychopath piece of trash you are with how you stalked and relentlessly harassed vetro for 2 years

U are a cancer on the community and should be banned from everything u are trash in every aspect of life