Author Topic: EIC | The most polite tournament ever?  (Read 7159 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: EIC | The most polite tournament ever?
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2019, 04:25:29 pm »
Try keep it to English please.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2019, 04:26:03 pm »
That's why i posted it in a spoiler
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2019, 04:26:42 pm »
That still doesn't make it any easier for those that need to moderate it.  :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Norwegian13

« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2019, 04:28:01 pm »
If only Gi reported me for showing screenshots then why you have deleted all of them wtf?

If you wish to prove a point with screenshots, you can inform people through your thread that you have screenshots backing your statement, and if people wish to see them, they can contact you and ask you to show it to them through PM or another channel of communication.

Publication of chat logs on the FSE forums without consent from both parties is not allowed, however.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2019, 04:30:11 pm »
got you, wont do it again

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2019, 04:31:32 pm »
Thanking you.  :-* :-* :-*

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2019, 04:39:19 pm »
Why are you even asking us if we play or not?
I mean we signed up a long time ago, did you asked every leader if they were playing or not? This is retarded, if we sign up we play it's logic, and Marxeil said we were playing it anyway.
I think you just wanted to remove 17th JR, 18e and 15th YR afraid to lose maybe? After our 2nd place in our first tournament when we had created the regiment 3 days before haha  ::)
This is the part MarxeiL leaves out because he doesn't want anyone to know most likely, but he messaged me claiming that 17thJR might be merging back into 96y. So like we did with 47e (hursty's reg) we moved you to the waiting list till we got an answer. The rest you know.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2019, 04:59:03 pm »
Give me mod I will moderate  :-*
And that was ukrainian not russke kobzik wtf
Imagine you are in tel aviv what would u say to 1k reporters "HEY SERGEY, HOW ARE U KOBZIK, I WANT TO ASK U ONE UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTION, CRIMEA IS WHAT!?!???"
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2019, 05:16:00 pm »
Imagine not letting people play in ur tournament cuz u don't like them (Meant for both MarxeiL and Chriseh) y i k e s

Also MarxeiL complaining about unfair (maybe biased) stuff is an even bigger y i k e s

If you don't like what Chriseh did with 17thJR, why are you doing it yourself in some of your tournaments?
Wursti man, give me at least one example of me doing the same or at least the close thing to this. The only guy which I wanted to teach how to behave was the Padawan which I "banned" from my tournaments after last 4v4, even though I think he would say sorry to me several times before next announced tourney and I will unban him and give him the last warning. Not even close.
I remember you recently disqualifying NotSwedish for no reason at all.

You said we didn't have the 4 needed people but we did.

Also I'm not even mad about Chriseh for doing such a thing after everything you've said to me on Steam I can understand his decision if you did the same when talking with him
Disqualifying NotSwedish is biased decision? When your captain was offline for the whole time and I allowed some random guy  ZeroNight to make new team with the same name at last moment? One of your guys rq during the first match, in rules it says that if you have less than 4 - you team gets disqualified. How is this biased and not fair tell me please.... I even let you play and finish the first match.

wtf i never played for NotSwedish and never made a team with that name...
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2019, 05:18:47 pm »
Imagine not letting people play in ur tournament cuz u don't like them (Meant for both MarxeiL and Chriseh) y i k e s

Also MarxeiL complaining about unfair (maybe biased) stuff is an even bigger y i k e s

If you don't like what Chriseh did with 17thJR, why are you doing it yourself in some of your tournaments?
Wursti man, give me at least one example of me doing the same or at least the close thing to this. The only guy which I wanted to teach how to behave was the Padawan which I "banned" from my tournaments after last 4v4, even though I think he would say sorry to me several times before next announced tourney and I will unban him and give him the last warning. Not even close.
I remember you recently disqualifying NotSwedish for no reason at all.

You said we didn't have the 4 needed people but we did.

Also I'm not even mad about Chriseh for doing such a thing after everything you've said to me on Steam I can understand his decision if you did the same when talking with him
Disqualifying NotSwedish is biased decision? When your captain was offline for the whole time and I allowed some random guy  ZeroNight to make new team with the same name at last moment? One of your guys rq during the first match, in rules it says that if you have less than 4 - you team gets disqualified. How is this biased and not fair tell me please.... I even let you play and finish the first match.

wtf i never played for NotSwedish and never made a team with that name...
Nightwing, not ZeroNight my bad
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline ZeroNight

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2019, 05:22:16 pm »
np
Leo1032: Immer diese Menschen
Habe ich eigentlich schon mal erwähnt das es nichts gibt was retardeter ist als deutsche Regimenter in diesem Spiel - Link2luke 2k16
I'm 6'4 and play Tennis 4 times a week. Also have been doing a lot of MMA (about 5 times a week) and a bit of kickboxing for years. From time to time (twice a week) I go to the gym, more often during vacation. So add me or get kicked, u weak bastard.

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2019, 05:39:30 pm »
Give me mod I will moderate  :-*
And that was ukrainian not russke kobzik wtf
Imagine you are in tel aviv what would u say to 1k reporters "HEY SERGEY, HOW ARE U KOBZIK, I WANT TO ASK U ONE UNCOMFORTABLE QUESTION, CRIMEA IS WHAT!?!???"
It is to distract ppl u know

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2019, 05:54:50 pm »
I have left Golden out in the cold for too long me thinks. Mans wack.

Spoiler
Innit
[close]

;)

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2019, 06:08:38 pm »
yes price bad
gb good

Offline The British Spy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2019, 01:19:43 am »
Don’t make a mountain out of an anthill