Author Topic: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Potterr's Server Hosting  (Read 8128 times)

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 27th_Rec_John_Potterr
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU | Need Active Admins!
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2013, 07:04:01 pm »
Server down for maintenance

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Scorpia the Great
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, 01:12:25 pm »
Name: Scorpia/Scorpia the Great

About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc): None in AZW. But 60th in NW.

Why you do you want admin: I am very well experienced in administrating, went a year on United PW before the server was removed. I must have done something right, I don't mess around, and I've been following AZW for a while now, loving every minute of playing the mod. I am very active, if I ain't playing AZW it is either SWTOR or work.

Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Yes I will.

Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?): I have admin'd on past servers, I admin'd on your Extra Invasion server, I did work on United PW4 server as I stated above. And I currently admin on the Cavalry Group fighting server on NW. I have also lead clans & regiments in the past that were successful so I know discipline and maturity when it comes to administrating on servers.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 01:15:04 pm by Scorpia »

Offline Wolfy

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I'm not crazy. The people in my head told me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wolfy
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, 05:07:16 pm »

Why you do you want admin: I am very well experienced in administrating, went a year on United PW before the server was removed. I must have done something right, I don't mess around, and I've been following AZW for a while now, loving every minute of playing the mod. I am very active, if I ain't playing AZW it is either SWTOR or work.

Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Yes I will.

Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?): I have admin'd on past servers, I admin'd on your Extra Invasion server, I did work on United PW4 server as I stated above. And I currently admin on the Cavalry Group fighting server on NW. I have also lead clans & regiments in the past that were successful so I know discipline and maturity when it comes to administrating on servers.
+1 Seen a lot on the sever and seems sensible.Not sure though since he is very keen on PvP and not invasion which seems to be every one's fav  ;)

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2013, 05:26:23 pm »

+1 Seen a lot on the sever and seems sensible.Not sure though since he is very keen on PvP and not invasion which seems to be every one's fav  ;)
I do enjoy invasion, but I was in a rotten mood last night over an argument. Thanks though!

Offline FKP_Blucher

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stBnYLR_Maj_Blucher
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2013, 05:34:37 pm »
Name: Blucher or Christopher
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):58th Regiment of Foot, Creator of the mod.
Why you do you want admin:Cause i want to make sure all servers are played properly and such
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Of course
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?):My own server. Moderator this forum. ugh I believe i kinda have admin on 6th server. Also admin a teamspeak server

Leader of 1stBnYLR

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 06:30:56 pm »
Name:Charles
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):I lead the 17th lancers and lead the 2nd Dragoons i  nw.
Why you do you want admin:I enjoy making sure that people are enjoying themsleves an that they follow the rules of the game that has been set for them
Will you  accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon acception?:Yes
Further Information? I used to be an admin in a few pw servers and i did an alright job there

Sorry Charles but I need to shutdown admin apps for a bit, declined.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 06:33:19 pm by Potterr »

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2013, 06:31:41 pm »
Name: Blucher or Christopher
About yourself (What regiment you are in, etc):58th Regiment of Foot, Creator of the mod.
Why you do you want admin:Cause i want to make sure all servers are played properly and such
Will you accept and abide by the rules that I will give to you upon being accepted?: Of course
Further Information? (What else are you an admin on?):My own server. Moderator this forum. ugh I believe i kinda have admin on 6th server. Also admin a teamspeak server

Accepted, Blucher! Need some NA meat up in here! Will talk to you soon.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 06:32:55 pm »

Soz Scorpia, shutting down admin apps. Getting to the point of too many admins and I don't like declining people :(. (Declined)

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
Re: Potterr's Public | 200 Slot | EU
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2013, 06:25:17 pm »
Don't know where to post this but one of your admins were discrimating towards Britain this evening.

Spoiler
[close]

He was rude, offensive and upset other players, as shown. Please do something about it, an admin insulting a country is not right.

Offline Potterr

• Donator
  • can u not
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 06:37:06 pm »
Don't know where to post this but one of your admins were discrimating towards Britain this evening.

Spoiler
[close]

He was rude, offensive and upset other players, as shown. Please do something about it, an admin insulting a country is not right.

I'll talk to him.

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2013, 06:39:04 pm »

Spoiler
[close]

I'll talk to him.
Also, he just temp banned me for building a zulu booby trap, it was to stop block them, then blow up at a distance, there was three Brits right at the tnt. And they must of shot the Brits to put them on retreat. After the trap, I was temp banned, there is screenshots from a friend.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2013, 06:43:45 pm »
Here are those screenshots,shows no teamkills at all by Scorpia.  Scorpia's earlier post clearly shows this was only down to Crozade disliking Scorpia.

Spoiler

[close]

Offline Scorpia

• First Lieutenant
  • You know who I am.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2013, 06:45:34 pm »
Plus, even If I wanted too, it is impossible, when tking is disabled. And right before that, Crozade was moaning about me posting a complaint.

Offline Fabbels

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2013, 06:46:56 pm »
You tried to tk lots of people standing there at the tnt and there were no zulus.
You didn't even kill one zulu you just died yourself.
Also don't discuss now please I have better things in my life than discussing with a guy in the internet.
Now have fun with your free hour without playing on this server.

To James grant : He didn't tk anyone because I disabled ranged friendly fire.

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2013, 06:50:32 pm »
You tried to tk lots of people standing there at the tnt and there were no zulus.
You didn't even kill one zulu you just died yourself.
Also don't discuss now please I have better things in my life than discussing with a guy in the internet.
Now have fun with your free hour without playing on this server.

To James grant : He didn't tk anyone because I disabled ranged friendly fire.

So you knew he couldn't teamkill anyone.