Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 626151 times)

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #3210 on: February 27, 2020, 06:23:56 pm »
when I'm left with less than half the HP and I can't play a round anymore, that's okay, right ? you're not listening to me again *snip*
No, but you don't take matters into your own hand you either message an admin or report it here on FSE. Otherwise you break the rules again and get banned. I also suggest you stop the insulting as that won't help your case. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fralla8

• Colonel
  • 30x Gold yo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15thYR Cpl Fralla8
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3211 on: February 27, 2020, 06:39:39 pm »
Friendly reminder to read the rules :)
Lit triple post enyoy ban noob
Im a noob because your mad about what I post lol thats toxic as fuck and your a hypocrite to trying to team up with me with mad people your the noob kid, you wouldn't be acting this big by yourself. Go run back to your posse you pussy you ain't shit by yourself.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3212 on: February 27, 2020, 07:48:30 pm »
1. No shooting
2. Bayonets only
3. No racism or discrimination of any kind
4. Do not abuse admins
5. Line infantry only
6. No impersonation
7. No recruiting
8. Do not delay the rounds
9. Do not spam the chat
10.Do not instigate arguements
11. No double spawning
12: No autoblocking / use of external hacks
13: No teamkilling on purpose
+
Dont so exaggeration i punch you 2times and my punch hits are not given to damage
Either way you should not be punching either so consider this a warning if it happens again you too will be banned.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3213 on: February 28, 2020, 12:12:19 am »
Sigh..

If I find people team hit then report because of that I'm just going to act on that.

Flusha, if you can make it for one week by being good I'll consider the unban.

Salogas, consider this a very strongly recommended warning you cease team hitting.

Salogas

« Reply #3214 on: February 28, 2020, 05:44:34 pm »
Unban Request
In-game Name: Salogas-SivAsian
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): NL_Rikkert
Reason For Ban: İ was gonna kill the afk and Rikkert slayed the afk and i writted do you have autism
Time/date (If Known): 19:30 19:40
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Sorry
Player ID (If Known):1 876568

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3215 on: February 28, 2020, 05:48:59 pm »
Unban Request
Reason For Ban: İ was gonna kill the afk and Rikkert slayed the afk and i writted do you have autism

i was on the server and observed this individuals speech patterns and recognized a significant amount of hostility in his messaging. he came only to talk mad shit to rikkert. He also was issued a warning, but this individual lacks the required skills to internalize any kind of self-reflection. To me it is very obvious that Mr. Salogas in incapable of learning from his mistakes, and will only continue on his mission to harass rikkert. I advice the groupfighting head admins to keep Mr. Salogas banned for long as possible.

Salogas

« Reply #3216 on: February 28, 2020, 06:09:26 pm »
Unban Request

i was on the server and observed this individuals speech patterns and recognized a significant amount of hostility in his messaging. he came only to talk mad shit to rikkert. He also was issued a warning, but this individual lacks the required skills to internalize any kind of self-reflection. To me it is very obvious that Mr. Salogas in incapable of learning from his mistakes, and will only continue on his mission to harass rikkert. I advice the groupfighting head admins to keep Mr. Salogas banned for long as possible.
Actually i dont care if i banned long time this game is so boring and i am joining for fun this game is died
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 06:13:33 pm by Salogas »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3217 on: February 28, 2020, 08:55:54 pm »
Then stop playing it..................

I'ma let my boy Bob take this one.

Offline bobertini

• Board Moderator
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3218 on: February 29, 2020, 01:19:15 pm »
Unban Request

Actually i dont care if i banned long time this game is so boring and i am joining for fun this game is died

Apply for an unban in 2 days

Salogas

« Reply #3219 on: March 02, 2020, 04:14:58 pm »
Unban Request

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3220 on: March 02, 2020, 04:30:14 pm »
Unban Request
Unbanned.

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #3221 on: March 03, 2020, 04:26:52 pm »
Sigh..

If I find people team hit then report because of that I'm just going to act on that.

Salogas, consider this a very strongly recommended warning you cease team hitting.
  1 week has passed fulfill your obligations
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3222 on: March 03, 2020, 07:32:14 pm »
Sigh..

No it hasn't?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3223 on: March 05, 2020, 10:19:57 am »
Sigh..

It's not been a week I'm afraid that would be at the end of tomorrow!

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #3224 on: March 06, 2020, 06:29:24 pm »
week passed unban pls
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen