Author Topic: What is your 5v5 dream team?  (Read 50794 times)

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • Side: Neutral
Re: What is your 5v5 dream team?
« Reply #165 on: March 21, 2019, 09:36:48 am »
You can't copy evans style he is literally one with the game, god of range. It was different meta not to mention i think in 2013 melee was different because up and down attack had same speed and lenght,might be changed in 2012 though, the tournament that was won by Akame was on old melee rest is current melee. How did Herishey kept winning with old players for so long when only he played and he didn't tryhard like you guys did. And duels are literal cancer s keying and spamming or just blocking for 30mins untill someone sideblock glitches.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #166 on: March 21, 2019, 10:15:57 am »
If I managed only with blocks, some stupid feints winning 7 and 6 (since it was bo16) rounds against Germany and France in 2013 NWWC with a team which literally Just knew how to Block and never did play against EU (apart from Cruor_Volt, Beo and Sani). Then for sure competitive scene at that time was much worse.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Rikkert

• Brigadier General
  • Zout!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 21, 2019, 11:38:05 am »
If I managed only with autoblock , some stupid feints winning 7 and 6 (since it was bo16) rounds against Germany and France in 2013 NWWC with a team which literally Just knew how to autoblock and never did play against EU (apart from Cruor_Volt, Beo and Sani). Then for sure competitive scene at that time was much worse.
Fixed

Offline Big Pete

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 21, 2019, 11:52:39 am »
Spoiler
lol I've watched videos from evan 2013, duel tournys gfs jackie, xeon etc. All I can say is LOL its legit spam and spin and loads of stuff that just would not work today. I tried to copy evans playstyle simply doesn't work because everyone holds like an autist and baits chamber blocks these days, everyone lol. You are deluded if you think players from 2012-2014 better completely deluded.
You can't copy evans style he is literally one with the game, god of range. It was different meta not to mention i think in 2013 melee was different because up and down attack had same speed and lenght,might be changed in 2012 though, the tournament that was won by Akame was on old melee rest is current melee. How did Herishey kept winning with old players for so long when only he played and he didn't tryhard like you guys did. And duels are literal cancer s keying and spamming or just blocking for 30mins untill someone sideblock glitches.

Yeah I agree with you on duels. But the overestimation of these old players as if they are some sought of god is a joke. I've been playing the game longer than evan ever did. The comment about Herishey doesn't make sense.

It's true but the game has massively evolved since then. 2012-2015 is 3 years of playing. 2012-2019 is 7 years. I would argue the skill ceiling has only risen and risen since then. Like it does in every single other game csgo, dota 2 etc. It's fair to say that players have only gotten better and better over time.

It's simply a fallacy to try and believe that 2012-2015 era players are better if anything they were worse. It's part and parcel  with any competitive game that as it ages the skill level increases. The

It would be fair to say as well the average skill of the top players is better than those of years ago. It's not me trying to have big ego "oh im so much better!!" its common fact of any game. They only played the game for 3-4 years and in the early stages, since then every player still playing can do what they did trust me.

Evan played NW since launch and other mods before hand so it is impossible for you to play NW longer than him, maybe you played MM longer than him but that had a diffrent melee.

Herishey and some other old players wouldn't play game for months come to the tournament and win against French Touch who were considered best at that time period. It wasn't once it was trend. If you can't make sense out of that I can't help you.

It is common for games where something actually changes about the game (we didn't have melee changes since 2012)and games that actually have high skill cap. NW has so little mechanics and almost no strategy to it that it doesn't needs 7 years 2012-2019 to be fully mastered, it doesn't takes 7 years to reach skill cap since it's so low. So basically players would fully master melee of the game in a year max 2 years and then skill cap would stay the same. Meta in teamfights is still the same as it was in 2013 while duels changed for random reasons but they are irrelevant.
[close]

2012-2013

jackieChan, ClaSh, Xeon, Evan, Svensson

2014-2015

Evan, Axiom, Mopin , Eddie, LameHorse

2015-2016

Drake, Extazz94, LeBrave, Vade, Peponi

2017-2019

Drake, Extazz94, LeBrave, Maharball, Fwuffy (sub Muha)

I have the same opinion than golden, the players who play actually are better than in 2012-2014 its just logic. The golden âge of nw in term of activity is 2012 2015 yes, but in term of skill i think it was 2017 because some of the best players stoped To play. The players of 2012 who come and say we were better than you are actually a big retard.

Drake was and still the best players of Alm time in gf in duel and in gf captain. In 2015 frenchtouch révolutioned the gf forma in term of strategy etc and the start was the mini nwwc 2015.

+1 Lebrave  :-*
Agreeing with LeBrave lul. Irrelevant player until good players left.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 11:59:42 am by Big Pete »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 21, 2019, 12:02:12 pm »
Oh damn, the 2012-2014 skill was better LeBrave. They didn’t have to deal with your attitude or watch you butcher the English language one sentence at a time because you know online translation is a foreign concept to you.  “Headache ensued”

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #170 on: March 21, 2019, 12:35:26 pm »
Oh damn, the 2012-2014 skill was better LeBrave. They didn’t have to deal with your attitude or watch you butcher the English language one sentence at a time because you know online translation is a foreign concept to you.  “Headache ensued”
hahahahahhahahaha

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #171 on: March 21, 2019, 01:10:11 pm »
xeon rekted haze in a 1v1 lol

Yes in 2012 when drake was not on the game :)

No he was on minecraft
He was 1v1ing zombies to beat xeon smh so smart

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #172 on: March 21, 2019, 04:57:24 pm »
Thx u m'y big American burger fat
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #173 on: March 21, 2019, 05:02:53 pm »
If I managed only with blocks, some stupid feints winning 7 and 6 (since it was bo16) rounds against Germany and France in 2013 NWWC with a team which literally Just knew how to Block and never did play against EU (apart from Cruor_Volt, Beo and Sani). Then for sure competitive scene at that time was much worse.

"god of range" insane player btw

https://youtu.be/JXePAROrBHM?t=185
« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 05:04:30 pm by Golden. »

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #174 on: March 21, 2019, 05:11:34 pm »

"god of range" insane player btw

https://youtu.be/JXePAROrBHM?t=185

lmao

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #175 on: March 21, 2019, 05:15:19 pm »
wow a clip from groupfighting server, with this logic jackie was the greatest of all fucking time

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #176 on: March 21, 2019, 05:17:14 pm »
no harrier was
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2019, 05:18:12 pm »
wow a clip from groupfighting server, with this logic jackie was the greatest of all fucking time

m8 just trying to prove overall skill was worse in 2013 its not a dig at anyone. Besides it does show evan playstyle does it not even if it is gf server?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #178 on: March 21, 2019, 05:27:14 pm »
Fwuffy is just angry because your video made him lag and that got him killed

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2019, 05:33:10 pm »
I feel like i don't control what is happening on my thread ::)
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.