Author Topic: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship  (Read 162949 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleons Cup - NW World Championship
« Reply #1755 on: March 04, 2019, 05:01:29 am »
Once  the new game is out, NA's will stay in our dung-filled hellhole while the EU's live in eternal joy and progressiveness, hopefully never crossing paths again.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1756 on: March 04, 2019, 05:15:50 am »
Spoiler
Something about this tourny brought the shit talker in me out lol. Was a decent match. Sucks we had to play so passively, but we honestly had to in order to stand a chance with it being all EU. I think NA showed their worth in the first round when we won a melee only being up 2-3 people and having 100 more ping though  ;)

"NA showed their worth" If the language the NA team used during the matched was showing their worth, it would not be much. Their constant harassment went further than just banter, it is to a point where I would not show up for the rematch even if Pieter singed off on it.

The passive plays went again further than just plays. The first two rounds were focused on delaying the match to such an extend that the other nation would just rush in head first.

I wish the team NA could try and play to have fun with the community, because right now the only message I get is that they are either the victim or the best thing on the planet (unironically). I hope I am wrong and things improve.
[close]
I don't speak for NA but we were mad at the Refs and not you guys. We NAs like to shit talk to get into people's heads kind of like what the K-KA does. NAs get constant shit from EUs when they call us trash and we will do the same back to them (works both ways). We weren't trying to delay the match and were trying to stay away from melee. We all had 90+ ping with an average of 110 and if we got close y'all would just charge and fuck us with your below 20 ping. If we did 5 rounds on NA y'all would of done the same thing. I don't care that we lost and sorry if we were "toxic" to you guys but lets face it the NW comp scene has been toxic for the past 3 years now so it isn't anything new.

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: March 04, 2019, 05:20:21 am »
Spoiler
Something about this tourny brought the shit talker in me out lol. Was a decent match. Sucks we had to play so passively, but we honestly had to in order to stand a chance with it being all EU. I think NA showed their worth in the first round when we won a melee only being up 2-3 people and having 100 more ping though  ;)

"NA showed their worth" If the language the NA team used during the matched was showing their worth, it would not be much. Their constant harassment went further than just banter, it is to a point where I would not show up for the rematch even if Pieter singed off on it.

The passive plays went again further than just plays. The first two rounds were focused on delaying the match to such an extend that the other nation would just rush in head first.

I wish the team NA could try and play to have fun with the community, because right now the only message I get is that they are either the victim or the best thing on the planet (unironically). I hope I am wrong and things improve.
[close]
Honestly, the NA community has been so toxic within the past year or so that the “language” and “harassment” used in the match would be things said to people on a casual server or in teasmspeak. We are just so desensitized. And the passive plays were just because we were triggered af about doing all 10 rounds on EU and not being able to be played fairly with compromise, and it was our only possible way of winning. Nick posted his as I was typing mine, smh
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1758 on: March 04, 2019, 07:01:14 am »

You can talk about the language and attitude towards that whole match.  I honestly was probably the biggest cancer of that match, but I still played and still performed to the point we took 2 rounds of of you guys.  You can laugh at being proud of only 2 rounds, but its more rounds than any nation from EU could win with above 35 ping.  Okay Reeeee Goodnight, Ill take our 7-3 victory if played fair;)
Speaking of the passive play, come on over to our server and we can show you the difference in NA playing with a disadvantage and NA playing with cancer and ping on our side.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #1759 on: March 04, 2019, 07:03:38 am »
Can I just say you guys flexing because you beat NA's on a EU server is the equivalent of us Flexing on RegLatino when they play in NA Events?

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #1760 on: March 04, 2019, 08:09:12 am »
EU Nations Cup when?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1761 on: March 04, 2019, 10:14:58 am »
As I have had to explain to you NA's that appear to have no form of memory the name was simply as close as I could get to Hekko's NWEC without taking the name he had requested no one took. It's just a name, it has always been clearly outlined as an EU hosted event and the rule-set has always followed that. NA teams like always can apply to play in the tournament but it won't be fair for you as it's not an NA or a worldwide event, hence why it's only in the EU events board and not both.

If you don't wish to play in the league simply don't sign up. But you guys appear to have signed up for the past several years and complained about the same things that are not going to change as this is not a worldwide event and as LAN will never be a possibility for this event it'll never be 'fair' because being the majority of players taking part in this EU players we want the tournament to be enjoyable for the majority of players.

I mean technically speaking it'd be unfair if we let NA play half their rounds on an NA server and half on an EU server to other nations. If we were going to do that we'd need to let Russians play half their rounds on say an FRA server and half on an RU server. It'd become a nightmare in terms of hosting. Otherwise NA get 'special treatment' as such.

But either-way I've already explained this to several NA players over PM's or Steam so as I've already said stop posting on the topic here. The only input we need on the NL v NA match is from captains. Anyone else who was to just try and provoke people please don't both posting.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Kulouš

• Colonel
  • Jsme Češi! Nikdy se nevzdáme! Slyšíte?! Nikdy!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kulouš
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1762 on: March 04, 2019, 11:37:18 am »
Spoiler
As I have had to explain to you NA's that appear to have no form of memory the name was simply as close as I could get to Hekko's NWEC without taking the name he had requested no one took. It's just a name, it has always been clearly outlined as an EU hosted event and the rule-set has always followed that. NA teams like always can apply to play in the tournament but it won't be fair for you as it's not an NA or a worldwide event, hence why it's only in the EU events board and not both.

If you don't wish to play in the league simply don't sign up. But you guys appear to have signed up for the past several years and complained about the same things that are not going to change as this is not a worldwide event and as LAN will never be a possibility for this event it'll never be 'fair' because being the majority of players taking part in this EU players we want the tournament to be enjoyable for the majority of players.

I mean technically speaking it'd be unfair if we let NA play half their rounds on an NA server and half on an EU server to other nations. If we were going to do that we'd need to let Russians play half their rounds on say an FRA server and half on an RU server. It'd become a nightmare in terms of hosting. Otherwise NA get 'special treatment' as such.

But either-way I've already explained this to several NA players over PM's or Steam so as I've already said stop posting on the topic here. The only input we need on the NL v NA match is from captains. Anyone else who was to just try and provoke people please don't both posting.
[close]

Absolutely agree with you. Why would Muricans complain anyway...

Offline Berkovic

• Second Lieutenant
  • Ne mutlu Türküm diyene!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sikik
« Reply #1763 on: March 04, 2019, 12:28:45 pm »
*snip*. Look at Turkey and eastern Europe, they did perform pretty ok for their pings. Why aren't they complaining? The match between Turkey and NA was pretty fair in terms of server connection and even then you guys got smashed. Just accept the fact that you guys are not as good as EU or any other community.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 01:06:22 pm by Herishey »

Offline Darius.

• First Lieutenant
  • Tornado survivor
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dracula himself
« Reply #1764 on: March 04, 2019, 12:59:15 pm »
Big oof
Practice is good and all that, but alcohol and sex is also quite an apealing prospect.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: March 04, 2019, 01:07:33 pm »
As I said Berkovic no more provocative posts.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1766 on: March 04, 2019, 02:04:46 pm »

You are very mislead.

Your ruleset is quite confusing, I would say don't even bother introducing that "5 rounds on NA" rule to begin with, because NA is just going to have animosity against countries that decline to follow that rule. We don't care about a "LAN". As for the shit talking though I'm not trying to justify the talk, it's quite common in the scene and the select few players that did obiviously do not care about their perception in the EU scene and also did so because it's just a natural thing for them that they didn't flip off the switch for.

As for the name, I don't believe Napoleons Cup - EU World Championship was taken and even if it was there are 100 other different names that could have easily been used. Though for the most part we've been participating in these kinds of events every year, it's usually a different player base each time. The EU players are just as spiteful as they are every year towards NA players. But you're right it wouldn't be fun for the majority of players to make it a "fair" match because the outcome would be clear as has been demonstrated this time around. Not provoking anyone just making discussion.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: March 04, 2019, 02:32:41 pm »
No that's true it wouldn't have been, but we wanted it to be all under the same brand so it's easily recognisable as I said.

Offline CharlieTheTurtle

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y/th_CharlieTheTurtle
« Reply #1768 on: March 04, 2019, 02:34:27 pm »
You are very mislead.

Then why do you keep saying that it is EU v NA. The EU uses the same language so it is ok? There is no such thing as EU language, it is different from regiment to regiment and from country to country. If anything you seem to be mislead that it is an us versus them scenario.

What people are doing is more than just banter, it is actually putting people against each other, even people who have no beef with anyone. Just because I am EU it is fine to harass me during a match? Is a match worth winning if this kind of unprovoked behavior is allowed? This entire tournament is not worth anything if the behavior that team NA showed yesterday is needed to win, to use it as a strategy to "get inside their heads".

Trying to talk good the behavior that team NA showed yesterday only shows how mislead anyone is who actually believes it. I would not want my actual name tied to this community if this is the level a Community Representative acts.

Offline CharlieTheTurtle

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y/th_CharlieTheTurtle
« Reply #1769 on: March 04, 2019, 02:45:33 pm »
Spoiler
You are very mislead.

Then why do you keep saying that it is EU v NA. The EU uses the same language so it is ok? There is no such thing as EU language, it is different from regiment to regiment and from country to country. If anything you seem to be mislead that it is an us versus them scenario.

What people are doing is more than just banter, it is actually putting people against each other, even people who have no beef with anyone. Just because I am EU it is fine to harass me during a match? Is a match worth winning if this kind of unprovoked behavior is allowed? This entire tournament is not worth anything if the behavior that team NA showed yesterday is needed to win, to use it as a strategy to "get inside their heads".

Trying to talk good the behavior that team NA showed yesterday only shows how mislead anyone is who actually believes it. I would not want my actual name tied to this community if this is the level a Community Representative acts.
[close]

This was not just in response to Windflower