Author Topic: NA HoF Thread ♛  (Read 140929 times)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
Re: NA All-Time Thread ♛
« Reply #1215 on: March 10, 2019, 08:00:06 am »
Dios Mio Benjamin, I had hoped long and hard that I wouldn't have to fire the last of my reserve brain synapses on you, but alas, what can man do against the raging dark?

After 2 long fought and ridiculously eventful years of knowing you to the fullest extent that one could possibly hope for, I have failed to come to the conclusion at diagnosing your mental state. Contemporary accounts by others may provide fruitfulness where I fail to the see the bigger picture, but my experiences have unfortunately led me to beg the opposite. At times, you could provide me with a sense of subjective perverse/dark humor that my ears and eyes had never laid witness to before. The truly astonishing amount of content that could be produced by your vocal cords is extraordinary and worthy of recognition to the fullest degree. Whether this was a developed talent or simply a natural gift, I care not, for your mastery of it is unmatched. Your wide range of animal imitations, coupled with a sense of bizarre yet intriguing outbursts, had me fearing the worst for your mental capacity, but oh how wrong I was. My initial assumptions had led down a dark path when it came to how you would play out in terms of communication. The prognosis was bleak to say the least, as the rants became increasingly erratic and without context. Without so much as a trigger, or at the mere mention of a food item, you would fly into a bloodthirsty rage, entirely recalcitrant and lacking restraint in every way concievable by mankind. This tempest of an attitude would result in many bans and unfriends, many of which were later rekindled, but nonetheless concerning in terms of overall stableness.

If I had decided to take my leave after one of these calamities, and retired to my bed, then I would have deemed you a lost cause, beyond any hope for reconciliation and healing. Luckily (or perhaps a temporary lapse of reason replaced by a fit of madness) I postulated that you could be rehabilitated without the need for further conflict. Repeatedly, I attempted to break through to the inner mechanisms of your soul, hoping that given enough effort, progress could be made towards redemption. Despite my best efforts however, these attempts were proven to be fruitless. My hapless self was left to contemplate on how I could best approach the situation without being rendered untenated of sanity. I consulted my vast array of literature in hopes to see a correct, but no enlightement was achieved, nor any profound experiences for that matter. Considering that we have foregone communication following a previous altercation, I have postponed my studies towards this in order to focus on other matters.

Perhaps it was my overtly optimistic stance on you that has led this issue come to a fiery burnout, or perhaps not. Hopefully we can come to a more peaceful resolution in the future, but considering my rapidly detoriarating mental state, I fear that it will have to wait. Despite my religion, I put little stock in prayer, so I will leave that to others that venerate the celestials, whether they be friend or foe.

"The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of the dusk."

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
« Reply #1216 on: March 10, 2019, 08:15:11 am »
Spoiler
Dios Mio Benjamin, I had hoped long and hard that I wouldn't have to fire the last of my reserve brain synapses on you, but alas, what can man do against the raging dark?

After 2 long fought and ridiculously eventful years of knowing you to the fullest extent that one could possibly hope for, I have failed to come to the conclusion at diagnosing your mental state. Contemporary accounts by others may provide fruitfulness where I fail to the see the bigger picture, but my experiences have unfortunately led me to beg the opposite. At times, you could provide me with a sense of subjective perverse/dark humor that my ears and eyes had never laid witness to before. The truly astonishing amount of content that could be produced by your vocal cords is extraordinary and worthy of recognition to the fullest degree. Whether this was a developed talent or simply a natural gift, I care not, for your mastery of it is unmatched. Your wide range of animal imitations, coupled with a sense of bizarre yet intriguing outbursts, had me fearing the worst for your mental capacity, but oh how wrong I was. My initial assumptions had led down a dark path when it came to how you would play out in terms of communication. The prognosis was bleak to say the least, as the rants became increasingly erratic and without context. Without so much as a trigger, or at the mere mention of a food item, you would fly into a bloodthirsty rage, entirely recalcitrant and lacking restraint in every way concievable by mankind. This tempest of an attitude would result in many bans and unfriends, many of which were later rekindled, but nonetheless concerning in terms of overall stableness.

If I had decided to take my leave after one of these calamities, and retired to my bed, then I would have deemed you a lost cause, beyond any hope for reconciliation and healing. Luckily (or perhaps a temporary lapse of reason replaced by a fit of madness) I postulated that you could be rehabilitated without the need for further conflict. Repeatedly, I attempted to break through to the inner mechanisms of your soul, hoping that given enough effort, progress could be made towards redemption. Despite my best efforts however, these attempts were proven to be fruitless. My hapless self was left to contemplate on how I could best approach the situation without being rendered untenated of sanity. I consulted my vast array of literature in hopes to see a correct, but no enlightement was achieved, nor any profound experiences for that matter. Considering that we have foregone communication following a previous altercation, I have postponed my studies towards this in order to focus on other matters.

Perhaps it was my overtly optimistic stance on you that has led this issue come to a fiery burnout, or perhaps not. Hopefully we can come to a more peaceful resolution in the future, but considering my rapidly detoriarating mental state, I fear that it will have to wait. Despite my religion, I put little stock in prayer, so I will leave that to others that venerate the celestials, whether they be friend or foe.

"The owl of Minerva spreads its wings only with the falling of the dusk."
[close]

“Mere goodness can achieve little against the power of nature”

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1217 on: March 10, 2019, 12:25:33 pm »
Time to respond to all this shit.

Yoshie
Okay Yoshie has been good for about 2 years but like I stated before and will again here; the comp. scene is very small compared to 2014 or 2016. NA doesn't have that many good players and it shows when it is the same group or people winning the tournaments nowadays. Yoshie has achieved a lot but look at the competition that has been around. Since 2017 it has been LG, 3eVolt, and then everyone else regiment wise. LG dominated the tournament scene in 2017 & a little of 2018 because there wasn't much competition besides a 3eVolt type team & Maccle's inactive team that still manage to finish top 3 in a bunch of tournaments. Why should I give someone a higher rating for doing well the last 2 years with not much competition compared to someone like Swerp for example who has proved it for years when the comp scene was bigger. Yoshie is good and all but I can't bump a guy much higher when he is doing good with barely any competition to challenge him.
[close]

MATT
MATT you know you are my GOAT but I can't add a guy to the All-Time list that has used multiple hacks. Maybe some people on the list use autoblock before (I have no clue) but it is hard to add a guy that posted on TKC asking for a shit tons of hacks & got good because of them. Also you have played for a year or so since you did take like a 5 month break so if I did add you it would probably be in the 82-80 range. I would also take into consideration the small comp scene point like I did with Yoshie.
[close]

Bean
I did add all those tournaments in the record book btw. In my opinion I think to be on a list you need to be recognized. The way to get recognized as a "good" player is to place top 3 in a tournament, get close to it multiple times to prove that you are top tier, or be one of the top impact players in a tier 1 regiment. One of the requirements I made to be on it was either place top 3 in a tournament or get so close to it a bunch of times (This most likely happens to people when the comp. scene was huge). I added the tournament criteria to being on the list because placing in a tournament does show people that you have proven yourself. Gooner & Windlife I was actually considering to put on the list (Gooner because of how good he was in the early days & Windlife because he proved himself in 2013 & 2018 like Havoc) but they haven't won much or proved it that much. In addition, Windlife didn't play in the comp scene enough to give him that recognition.
[close]

bias
I tried very hard to make this list as unbias as possible which I put about 2 weeks of work into this entire thread. The only thing I could see bias is me @85. If it was bias I would put Bill over AsianP since he has been asking me for months to do it. I did put Vetro on the list as a friend because he kept begging me to do it for weeks so I decided to do it to get him to stop annoying me. I didn't think Vetro has proven enough to be on it for various reasons which is why I never wanted him on it in the first place. I did try my very best to make the most accurate list that I could make. I didn't do what Ap0c did and base it on his eye test & just throw players and numbers around. I based it on a number of factors like how much they impacted the regiments they were in, how long did they sustain their top tier melee abilities, how many tournaments they won, and 2 or 3 other factors.
[close]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 12:33:23 pm by Ip Man »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1218 on: March 10, 2019, 01:58:12 pm »
Nick just doesn’t want to admit that the French Canadian is better than him

About 12 of nicks 18 tournament placings have been in 2017/2018. All 8 of your tournaments wins have also been in 2017/2018
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:16:48 pm by BabyJesus »
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1219 on: March 10, 2019, 02:20:08 pm »
this funny
our community got more problems over a video game list than Africa has humanitarian issues

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #1220 on: March 10, 2019, 05:00:13 pm »
!!! Still not 99 !!! Grrr
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

MATT123456789

« Reply #1221 on: March 10, 2019, 05:19:12 pm »
Im the most brutal most ruthless most vicious champion to EVER live, ive 7-0d motherfuckers that 90 percent of that list could only get a god damn single fucckking kill all of em

this shits a goddamn disgrace

motherfucker cheats dont do shit! vetro can load up all the cheats he wants but RAW SKILL AND ABILITY will always out play his trash ass dll injected bullshit!

same wtih s key. motherfucking suns tried to abuse that shit against me in a hopeless attempt of beating me

guess what?

MOTHERFUCKER GOT BODY BAGGGED 7-0 LIKE IT WAS NOTHING
suns 6k hours and abuse of S key was no match for me

why motherfucker? cuz I GOT GODDAMN SKILL

no amount of s key,hacks,or hours will make up for your lack of skill

its fucking comical about how much of a clown he is

>changes his style with the whole purpose of beating me
>abuses his s  key to cover up his lack of skill
>refuses to ft7 me when im sober
>ft7s me only when i drunk and only beats me because of his new uber s key style that bores me to death when im drunk
>has to face me in a tournament when im actaully sweating and not some random ft7 on pub duels where im drunk
> ends up getting 7-0d because well, you are ass

same with bill. they are both CLOWNS

>says hes the king
>refuses to me ft7 as well when im sober
>loses to me in a ft7 and is outfragged in every groupfight we partake in
>quits NW for months because i humiliated and cucked him hard as fuck
>comes back to nw claiming that he "will rid NW of my presence and make nw great again"
>goes into duel tournament and gets 5-2d first round by a groupfighter
>i finish the tournament with a total score of 24-2
>7-0d two people who have never been 7-0d in a tournament ever
>both have 6k+ hours

|Viper|

« Reply #1222 on: March 10, 2019, 05:45:00 pm »
vetro can load up all the cheats he wants but RAW SKILL AND ABILITY will always out play his trash ass dll injected bullshit!
Lol? You cheated more than I did.

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: March 10, 2019, 05:49:38 pm »
You drink by yourself playing a pc game. Take a minute to think about that and let it soak in, because you’re reaching unibomber levels of loneliness. There are no other physical entities around you sharing a drink, laugh, having a conversation etc..... I wouldn’t go around bragging about that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:51:32 pm by Sanders »

MATT123456789

« Reply #1224 on: March 10, 2019, 05:53:17 pm »
vetro can load up all the cheats he wants but RAW SKILL AND ABILITY will always out play his trash ass dll injected bullshit!

4.2k hours, 17 ping, and you are still a fucking bum lmao

you literally have been caught cheating multiple times in a pitiful attempt to help your skill

when i used autoblock it was to meme with people and make it BLATANTLY obvious i was using the cheat and that was back in 2016

if you stopped faking tournamnet wins and downloading cheats you coulda focused on your playstyle and actually get good at the game but you are a retard so thats asking too much

MATT123456789

« Reply #1225 on: March 10, 2019, 05:53:46 pm »
You drink by yourself playing a pc game. Take a minute to think about that and let it soak in, because you’re reaching unibomber levels of loneliness. There are no other physical entities around you sharing a drink, laugh, having a conversation etc..... I wouldn’t go around bragging about that.

literally had sex last night and have hickeys on my traps and neck lmao you bum

mane i just am putting everyone down today

8)

boa boa boa
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 05:55:18 pm by Boa »

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 10, 2019, 05:56:38 pm »

*Avoids main topic and deviates of course* Literally no one brags about hickeys lmao. You sound retarded

|Viper|

« Reply #1227 on: March 10, 2019, 06:00:04 pm »

you literally have been caught cheating multiple times in a pitiful attempt to help your skill

when i used autoblock it was to meme with people and make it BLATANTLY obvious i was using the cheat and that was back in 2016

if you stopped faking tournamnet wins and downloading cheats you coulda focused on your playstyle and actually get good at the game but you are a retard so thats asking too much
Okay I've been caught once... and no you didn't autoblock as a meme you defended yourself to the very last second but we all knew it, and you still cheated more than I did? You were caught under Sanders name using unblockable (2018) and you were caught using autoblock while in the LG (2016-2017) and who knows? You could stick hack now.

MATT123456789

« Reply #1228 on: March 10, 2019, 06:01:07 pm »

*Avoids main topic and deviates of course* Literally no one brags about hickeys lmao. You sound retarded

you are an idiot you just tried to come @me saying im a loser and drink by myself playing a video game so I countered that. Also how am I bragging about drinking, I said that they wont ft7 me unless im drunk because they are that afraid of losing to me.

Thats not bragging dumbass
st

MATT123456789

« Reply #1229 on: March 10, 2019, 06:02:23 pm »

Okay I've been caught once... and no you didn't autoblock as a meme you defended yourself to the very last second but we all knew it, and you still cheated more than I did? You were caught under Sanders name using unblockable (2018) and you were caught using autoblock while in the LG (2016-2017) and who knows? You could stick hack now.

ahahahahahahahahhahhahaha ok mr fake NW awards nad tournamnets stfu lmao clown