Author Topic: European Infantry Cup [Season 1] *Completed*  (Read 163407 times)

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: European Infantry Cup [Season 1]
« Reply #465 on: July 14, 2017, 11:57:26 am »
EIC rules regarding FIC states:

"As soon as contact is initiated between either regiment then all firing must cease. Or if a member of a regiment breaks their formation.
Failure to do so will result in a slay. If 4 or more people are shot in charge then the victim regiment may ask for a reset. (subject to intepretation by referee depending on situation).
"

According to your own rules, since only two was shot there should not have been a reset. Slay yes, reset no. If you dont abide by your own rules why the heck should anyone else?
Give 'em back the round and get on with it.

I also feel that a potential FiC where 2 people got killed in the middle of the melee can heavily effect the out come of the round, slays would have take some time to find there name then to actually slay them by then the round could have already been won by one side.
A reset seems like the most logical thing to happen in my eyes if we had a better recording from the back showing that nobody was in melee well that would change everything.

Then change the bloody rule from 4 to 2? I would have guessed that was one of the perks of being a co-organizer.

Offline Harford

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • salut
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: July 14, 2017, 01:43:43 pm »
according to the rules i should have slayed 28th indeed, but the reason why i didnt is simple : i thought there was no fic at all at the beginning, even if chriseh told me there was. but when wolfster admitted himself at the end of the round there had been FIC (he said "sorry about it"), in the heat of the action, i asked price if he wanted a reset
so i think resetting the round was fair in this case, my unexperienced and my mistake for not seeing the FIC costed them this round reset, but considering how their line looked like, i again think it's fair
if there's anyone to blame here it's neither price nor pieter but me, rules were and are still clear, i just did a mistake

(sorry for my english i no speak!!!)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 01:48:08 pm by Subliz »
Former 2ndCSG_Pvt | 7th_Trp | 8e_Mchl | 17e_CplFo | 77y_Pfc | 5e_Brg | 91st_Pte
Currently IVe_7eCvl

tardet will you marry me
Yes

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #467 on: July 14, 2017, 01:57:08 pm »
All referees in this league should have https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=25629.0 downloaded. It will allow you to take quick action against rule breaks and is especially useful for dealing with FICs.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #468 on: July 14, 2017, 02:10:45 pm »
Spoiler

"As soon as contact is initiated between either regiment then all firing must cease. Or if a member of a regiment breaks their formation.
Failure to do so will result in a slay. If 4 or more people are shot in charge then the victim regiment may ask for a reset. (subject to intepretation by referee depending on situation).
"

According to your own rules, since only two was shot there should not have been a reset. Slay yes, reset no. If you dont abide by your own rules why the heck should anyone else?

I also feel that a potential FiC where 2 people got killed in the middle of the melee can heavily effect the out come of the round, slays would have take some time to find there name then to actually slay them by then the round could have already been won by one side.
A reset seems like the most logical thing to happen in my eyes if we had a better recording from the back showing that nobody was in melee well that would change everything.

Then change the bloody rule from 4 to 2? I would have guessed that was one of the perks of being a co-organizer.
[close]

''subject to intepretation by referee depending on situation'' only thing I am going to say to that with you bloody comments lol

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #469 on: July 14, 2017, 02:33:21 pm »

"

| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 14, 2017, 02:38:56 pm »
if you are simply going to quote stuff and not add anything to the conversation like you always do then keep it to yourself you special boy.

Offline LoLeK

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 14, 2017, 02:42:32 pm »
Regiments: 1pp vs 1erBG
Date and time: 18.07  7gmt
Server: Needed
Referee: needed

Offline ~Midnight~

• Board Moderator
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #472 on: July 14, 2017, 03:38:12 pm »
All referees in this league should have https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=25629.0 downloaded. It will allow you to take quick action against rule breaks and is especially useful for dealing with FICs.
The download link is gone from that thread even if some people wanted to

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #473 on: July 14, 2017, 03:42:54 pm »

dont be cheeki

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 14, 2017, 04:07:38 pm »
You only need to ask Kanade.

Offline ~Midnight~

• Board Moderator
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #475 on: July 14, 2017, 04:45:03 pm »
Regiment: 1pp vs 15pp (League 2)
Time and date: 19:00 GMT, 14.07.2017
Server: EIC_4
Referee: Midnight
updated
Still doing this tonight on EIC_4, which is mine by right of conquest

Spoiler
You only need to ask Kanade.
Jokes on you I still have the installer on my computer
[close]
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 04:47:38 pm by ~Midnight~ »

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 14, 2017, 05:23:28 pm »
I said sorry for the fic because there were 1 or 2 shots that were taken when melee initiated, however these shots did not get a kill.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 14, 2017, 05:24:14 pm »
That would be why you asked for a reset to 2 of the rounds when you fought the 22e... Shots that didn't even land on any of your guys.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: July 14, 2017, 05:30:16 pm »
Spoiler
That would be why you asked for a reset to 2 of the rounds when you fought the 22e... Shots that didn't even land on any of your guys.
[close]

Well now I am not even going to bother you posted this vid in hope the round could get a round back and now you bring something up which has nothing to do with the entire match, takes some skill I have to say, anyways perhaps it's a good idea to train your men not to fire when a melee fight is happening it seems like a mistake which happens often with you lot :)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #479 on: July 14, 2017, 05:39:34 pm »
every regiment is not as good as 17e!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci