Author Topic: The Groupfighting Server V3  (Read 630279 times)

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
  • Side: Union
Re: The Groupfighting Server V3
« Reply #2625 on: May 28, 2019, 06:24:16 pm »
In-Game Name: Porkins
Steam Name: Porkins
Regiment/Rank: 15thYR Kgm
Admin Experience: Various servers for events, groupfights and a couple of the many previous gfing servers.
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before?: A couple of autobans nothing serious
Reason Why You Want This Role: Tired of having to ask admins to come on the server to get rid of trolls it's annoying as fuck, also scared Jammo will ban me for not being in 17e!!!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2626 on: May 28, 2019, 08:08:02 pm »
Admin apps opening soon. That doesn't mean now.

Admin apps are now open!!!!!!!
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Maybe I should read more than one post.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2627 on: May 29, 2019, 12:45:43 am »
In-Game Name: Sleek
Steam Name: steamcommunity.com/id/sleekcrush
Regiment/Rank(If Any): Nr8 / KKA
Admin Experience: A bunch, including previous admin for Groupfighting_Server under different hosts
Spoken Languages: English
Banned before? (If yes, state why): No
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): You need an NA admin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to have POWER. Also I’m fair in admining
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 04:58:06 pm by Sleek »
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

yecgga

« Reply #2628 on: May 29, 2019, 01:12:57 pm »
check this bob, leaderboard of na gf

https://bob.caesim.id.lv/

Offline Dusbled

• Major
  • Squadron Corporal Major of 45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Saphyro
« Reply #2629 on: May 30, 2019, 06:44:45 pm »
In-Game Name: Saphyro (mainly 1erHuss_BrgF_Saphyro)
Steam Name:
Saphyro
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 1er régiment de hussards (I know, it is a cav regiment xD)
Admin Experience: I am officer of the 1erHuss (so I got admin power on that server) & Admin on the KGL CavGf
Spoken Languages: German, English and a bit Spanish (working on danish or french soon)
Banned before? (If yes, state why): I never got banned on any server
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I decided to improve my skills with a bayonett a few weeks ago and realized, that it is unplayable under the conditions, the people troll, people intentionally teamkill or teamhit players and also tend do delay without any reason so I would like to be admin to ensure that the rules carry through

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #2630 on: May 30, 2019, 07:35:41 pm »
In-Game Name: 17e_Col_Augustin_Friant
Steam Name: 17e l Pieter
Regiment/Rank:
17e Colonel
Admin Experience: Owner before of the gf server, various tournaments and events hosting
Spoken Languages: English, Dutch, German
Banned before?: Not as far as I can recall since I started playing again
Reason Why You Want This Role: I just want to help out really, I am pretty active thro out the week especially on the weekends and I know how to handle myself on the server as I have done it before.

Offline Skipper

• First Lieutenant
  • The real Skipper of NW
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skipper
« Reply #2631 on: June 02, 2019, 05:01:44 am »
In-Game Name: New_PIayer/Skipper/autist_noname_trashcan (I got people to choose that one)/s_keying_gimp/Skippy/Nibbles
Steam Name: Skipper
Regiment/Rank(If Any): None, but previously in many regiments (including leader of 126th for 6 years).
Admin Experience: Admin on many servers including Jail Break, the various 126th and 88th servers, Oasis PW, Killbox
Spoken Languages: English/Spanish
Banned before? (If yes, state why): If I was banned before it was so many years ago that I don't remember
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique):

I'll be honest, I've taken a while to deliberate whether or not I should apply. Eventually, I decided I should give it a go. The reason for this is simple: It is the only server I actually play on Warband anymore (regularly) and I feel I owe it to help out. I very regularly go on the server - whether there are 30 people on, or just 2 - and it feels like the only server in the game that is worth anything. The other servers have a significantly lower average quality when it comes to melee and get boring quickly, whilst groupfighting continues to remain interesting and competitive. The admin team do a fantastic job and I am certainly not needed to help keep things afloat, but I want to extend my hand in help anyway. Little things such as preventing delays can always use more help (I'm not suggesting the admin team is understaffed, don't rip my guts out please) and I would be more than willing to be the person to offer it.
Pirate_Battle_1 Community Rep||||[Former]Groupfighting admin, Jail Break server admin||||88th, 126th, 33rd, 24th, 57th, 2ndCSG, 54th, 4th, 65th, 5Brg, 67th, 57e, 28th

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
« Reply #2632 on: June 02, 2019, 11:39:09 am »
In-Game Name: TheonetrueAdmin/ExoticFail
Steam Name: u guys got me
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17elelelele
Admin Experience: Admin on this server for several years! YET NO OLD FART FUCK YOU BOB, also pw admon xd
Spoken Languages: English/Spanish/German, Austria, bad words in polish, russian and frog
Banned before? (If yes, state why): yes but for no reason!!1! BOB WAS ANGERY boi ON ADMIN WHO DID
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): just recently i dealt with a ban case, if u wanna know which, check last few pages in this thrad, I EVEN got contacted by this fella on steam LOL and explained hem wat to do ok. I big boi now, never troll etc and shit, @bob ur choice man! LETS SEE IF WE WILL PLEY CS AGAIN MAN IM WAITING FOR u CHOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xd
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #2633 on: June 02, 2019, 05:19:47 pm »
In-Game Name: Kamikaze_Smylie or Kamikaze_Muslim or Kamikaze_Spongebob or something like that
Steam Name: Smylie
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 59th Guard
Admin Experience: I lead a gf team which leads me to admining gfs for the team and tournaments. I have been an admin in von bergens NC, EIC season 3,will be an admin for NWWC 2019 and for this seasons Turkish NWL.
Spoken Languages: English and a bit of French (I've played in regiments and speak a bit and probs enough to chat for a while if its via texting).
Banned before? (If yes, state why): I got banned a while back for using the name Spoons_Is_A_Fat_Dwarf or something now this is very bad and I shouldn't have done it but I did this at a time when the regiment I was in (the 18th) was having beef with the 33rd and I just thought he was a bit of a twat. Since then I haven't been banned nor before then and I am sorry for what I did and it was stupid af.
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): I thought that since I am trying to make my way more and more in the community it would be worth applying for this role and hopefully since I have been trusted with these other admin roles u guys will appreciate that I am willing to put in the effort and dedication to playing on gf and helping out, now recently due to exams I haven't been the most active but I am starting to get back into playing daily for an hour or two.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 05:23:12 pm by Smylie »

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #2634 on: June 02, 2019, 11:04:02 pm »
In-Game Name: TheonetrueAdmin/ExoticFail
Steam Name: u guys got me
Regiment/Rank(If Any): 17elelelele
Admin Experience: Admin on this server for several years! YET NO OLD FART FUCK YOU BOB, also pw admon xd
Spoken Languages: English/Spanish/German, Austria, bad words in polish, russian and frog
Banned before? (If yes, state why): yes but for no reason!!1! BOB WAS ANGERY boi ON ADMIN WHO DID
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique): just recently i dealt with a ban case, if u wanna know which, check last few pages in this thrad, I EVEN got contacted by this fella on steam LOL and explained hem wat to do ok. I big boi now, never troll etc and shit, @bob ur choice man! LETS SEE IF WE WILL PLEY CS AGAIN MAN IM WAITING FOR u CHOICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xd
As an Old Farts admin, I don't think this Newgen would meet the standards of our highly professional admin team. -rep
I apologize for my remark I made today. ExoticFail, best known as "Papa Exo", is one of the most seasoned Admin this community ever had and would be the perfect addition for an ever expanding team of professional admins, such as this server is striving for.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline Kondziox

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: June 03, 2019, 06:50:19 pm »
In-game Name: Kondziox
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Freedom
Reason For Ban: I missclicked and killed him because he cant hold attack then i just started spamming.
Time/date (If Known): Week ago
Apology/Statement Against Ban: I got ban with no reason,he didnt slay me before,he didnt wrote to me and when i want to apologise  or try to translate him "it was mistake" he just blocked me xd
Player ID (If Known): 1372404

Offline Sir Obelix

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
  • attaquant au FC Oven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: June 03, 2019, 07:17:48 pm »
In-game Name: GOAT_Obelix
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): Autoban
Reason For Ban: TK
Time/date (If Known): 06/03/2019
Apology/Statement Against Ban: Don't know what to say, I will try to teamkill less and be more aware of where i throw my stabs.
Player ID (If Known): 60126
Obelix geldi yala sonda zülfikar bunu kaç kere kovmuştu trollüyor tk atıyor diye ama iyi oynuyo ondan geldi demek.

Offline ItaDavid

• Volunteer
  • Non serve il cuore se non sai fare la pasta
    • View Profile
  • Nick: David
« Reply #2637 on: June 07, 2019, 05:36:54 pm »
In-game Name: 40th_LCpl_David
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): autoban
Reason For Ban: autoban
Time/date (If Known): 16:36 GMT
Apology/Statement Against Ban: n/d
Player ID (If Known): 962931
LCpl of the 40th Regiment.

Salogas

« Reply #2638 on: June 07, 2019, 10:49:30 pm »
In-game Name: 98th_Rgl_Salogas
Admin Who Banned You (If Known): movement
Reason For Ban: a little bit troll
Time/date (If Known): 7.06.2019 23:27
Apology/Statement Against Ban: sorry for trolling  :(
Player ID (If Known): 1876568

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2639 on: June 07, 2019, 11:08:11 pm »
In-Game Name: janne
Steam Name: changes all the time https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022077354/
Regiment/Rank(If Any):18e
Admin Experience: tropical paradise, ran eu_duel for some time,  ex groupfighting server admin
Spoken Languages:
Banned before? (If yes, state why):not really
Reason Why You Want This Role (Make it detailed and unique):

Fuck writing a bullshit novel about myself, being an admin isn't complicated and I know I can do the "job" pretty much perfectly.

I want to be an admin so I don't have to sit in spec and watch people delay the rounds, waste everyone's time every single time I'm on the server.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 01:14:53 am by Janne »