Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669218 times)

Offline honeybear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
SNIP
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:09:47 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline honeybear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Pointless post
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:11:05 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
snip
I didn't get an email so how about you PM me what you want to say instead of spouting this on the forum. Also i think you have the wrong idea about what thread moderation is about, its not about "being mean," it's more about preventing people from being mean to each other. Unless you have something constructive to say, then i suggest you stay off this thread as well.

*Updated to say "thread" instead of "forum"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:11:47 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline honeybear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
not nice
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:14:16 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
SNIP
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 06:55:24 am by Thunderstormer »
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Hey Honeybear, I hope you realize you had just violate FSE policy by creating an alt, especially since you were muted. RIP bro.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline honeybear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
thanks for pointing out something i know? retard...

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
The idea to add a groupfighting server was not to "run everything." It was simply because we are going to have 3-4 servers up for TNWL and we would rather use one of the servers to advertise TNWL instead of just leaving it there and possibly never using it for a 1v1. It wouldn't effect the tournament in any way at all besides possibly getting more people interested in it.

Yeah I dont know why theres a problem with this groupfighting server being a thing. Like, I dont know if you guys have noticed, NA_GFing is down and did not have any replacement for a while. I brough up the 18th server as a temporary fix and even then people were complaining like "Oh this is the new groupfighting server? lol well you guys suck lolololol". This competition is sponsored by a server provider and does have more than enough servers to do 1 match every other day or so. Hell, I bet with this many servers there could be a freaking TNWL Event every saturday or something.
My post has to do with personal motives. Its a post none of you can answer...
Well if your post is made on intent to undermine for personal motives then I'd suggest you don't return. This League is made to thrive and bring in fresh air into the moldy old room that's become the Community. It should not be another gateway for your own personal matters.

Too true. Besides if the TNWL did run everything, thatd probably be the best thing to ever happen to NW. To my understanding, the TNWL has a pretty diverse staff of people from all across the community. Its not like the TNWL is an exclusive group that is solely 8th players, but it has players from the 18th, the 5th, 3eVolt, and anyone who is really willing to pariticipate. Hell, id say its even more diverse than NA_1 admins, where the adminship there is just a circle jerk of PLG and ex-Marins Garde with a few veteran leaders (and Sleek) from outside those regiments being allowed in.

So TNWL allows trolls nice.

i guess you can call it a debate

My point exactly Apoc you want these people "representing" Look at his posts he literally has autism
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Spoiler
The idea to add a groupfighting server was not to "run everything." It was simply because we are going to have 3-4 servers up for TNWL and we would rather use one of the servers to advertise TNWL instead of just leaving it there and possibly never using it for a 1v1. It wouldn't effect the tournament in any way at all besides possibly getting more people interested in it.

Yeah I dont know why theres a problem with this groupfighting server being a thing. Like, I dont know if you guys have noticed, NA_GFing is down and did not have any replacement for a while. I brough up the 18th server as a temporary fix and even then people were complaining like "Oh this is the new groupfighting server? lol well you guys suck lolololol". This competition is sponsored by a server provider and does have more than enough servers to do 1 match every other day or so. Hell, I bet with this many servers there could be a freaking TNWL Event every saturday or something.
My post has to do with personal motives. Its a post none of you can answer...
Well if your post is made on intent to undermine for personal motives then I'd suggest you don't return. This League is made to thrive and bring in fresh air into the moldy old room that's become the Community. It should not be another gateway for your own personal matters.

Too true. Besides if the TNWL did run everything, thatd probably be the best thing to ever happen to NW. To my understanding, the TNWL has a pretty diverse staff of people from all across the community. Its not like the TNWL is an exclusive group that is solely 8th players, but it has players from the 18th, the 5th, 3eVolt, and anyone who is really willing to pariticipate. Hell, id say its even more diverse than NA_1 admins, where the adminship there is just a circle jerk of PLG and ex-Marins Garde with a few veteran leaders (and Sleek) from outside those regiments being allowed in.

So TNWL allows trolls nice.

i guess you can call it a debate

My point exactly Apoc you want these people "representing" Look at his posts he literally has autism
[close]
I agree.. Great idea, but could be run a lot better

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Can we all stop please, you guys just keep instigating each other, trying to start fucking arguments over little shit. Listen, no one cares, i am not going to take sides on this, it just ends now. Change the topic back to the matches or something else TNWL related.

Offline Artheur DeCuir

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eHuss_Cdb_Artheur-DeCuir
Can we all stop please, you guys just keep instigating each other, trying to start fucking arguments over little shit. Listen, no one cares, i am not going to take sides on this, it just ends now. Change the topic back to the matches or something else TNWL related.
I'll get rid of this bear honeything real quick.

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
Match on Sunday for the 4e vs Nr48 will be interesting, Yes?

Offline honeybear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
it will yes indeed agreed

Offline usnavy30

• Colonel
  • Former Freelance Modder
    • View Profile
NA Events board needs another moderator I think. I am interested to see how this event goes about. Remember we are posting on a forum provided for the community of FSE's Napoleonic Wars and Battle Cry of Freedom. Breaking the forum's rules is not advised.
How To Run A Mod Installer.exe
Hello.. I have a problem... It says I don't have Mount&Blade Warband: Napoleonic War and I have to buy it
Try joining a regular Napoleonic Wars server and then re-running the installer.

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
So group J.