Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669106 times)

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
clearly i am the best out of all listed

i am not a troll, fireboy ur mean
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
The idea to add a groupfighting server was not to "run everything." It was simply because we are going to have 3-4 servers up for TNWL and we would rather use one of the servers to advertise TNWL instead of just leaving it there and possibly never using it for a 1v1. It wouldn't effect the tournament in any way at all besides possibly getting more people interested in it.

Yeah I dont know why theres a problem with this groupfighting server being a thing. Like, I dont know if you guys have noticed, NA_GFing is down and did not have any replacement for a while. I brough up the 18th server as a temporary fix and even then people were complaining like "Oh this is the new groupfighting server? lol well you guys suck lolololol". This competition is sponsored by a server provider and does have more than enough servers to do 1 match every other day or so. Hell, I bet with this many servers there could be a freaking TNWL Event every saturday or something.
My post has to do with personal motives. Its a post none of you can answer...
Well if your post is made on intent to undermine for personal motives then I'd suggest you don't return. This League is made to thrive and bring in fresh air into the moldy old room that's become the Community. It should not be another gateway for your own personal matters.
It is not. You just wait and see what happens if you guys continue down this path of steroids...
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

Bby i would never call you a troll look at the bold
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile

Bby i would never call you a troll look at the bold

u bolded 18th, i hate u never talk to me again
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
Please stop making this thread autism....

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Artheur DeCuir

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eHuss_Cdb_Artheur-DeCuir

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
I feel like you guys just ignored me. I am being completely serious. Keep arguments off the thread and do not instigate further arguments. If you continue then i am going to ask you to stay off the thread.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
The idea to add a groupfighting server was not to "run everything." It was simply because we are going to have 3-4 servers up for TNWL and we would rather use one of the servers to advertise TNWL instead of just leaving it there and possibly never using it for a 1v1. It wouldn't effect the tournament in any way at all besides possibly getting more people interested in it.

Yeah I dont know why theres a problem with this groupfighting server being a thing. Like, I dont know if you guys have noticed, NA_GFing is down and did not have any replacement for a while. I brough up the 18th server as a temporary fix and even then people were complaining like "Oh this is the new groupfighting server? lol well you guys suck lolololol". This competition is sponsored by a server provider and does have more than enough servers to do 1 match every other day or so. Hell, I bet with this many servers there could be a freaking TNWL Event every saturday or something.
Well if your post is made on intent to undermine for personal motives then I'd suggest you don't return. This League is made to thrive and bring in fresh air into the moldy old room that's become the Community. It should not be another gateway for your own personal matters.
It is not. You just wait and see what happens if you guys continue down this path of steroids...
is that a threat? I'll take you on any day, fam. BRING IT

How's the weather? :)
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Bondage, i am banning you from the thread for 2 days for continuing an argument. If you have any complaints, talk to me on steam. If you decide to post on this thread while you are banned then there is a possibility of being banned entirely from TNWL.

TNWL tries to be more lenient then other events but we will not tolerate arguments and giant quote pyramids. We are offering this event to all, we are offering a cash prize, so please do not take advantage of us. Follow the rules, listen to the moderators, it isn't difficult.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:16:12 am by Glukhovsky »

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux

is that a threat? I'll take you on any day, fam. BRING IT

How's the weather? :)

I like your nick on fse. Its raining outside :*(

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Bondage, i am banning you from the thread for 2 days for continuing an argument. If you have any complaints, talk to me on steam. If you decide to post on this thread while you are banned then there is a possibility of being banned entirely from TNWL.
Well for one you are being biased considering you don't like me. And if you do decide to ban me, go ahead, I don't play this game anymore.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Lemon stop the quote pyramid.

Bondage, I am not being bias, i literally had JUST gave a warning the post before yours and yet you have the nerve to undermine and disrespect me.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Holy shit. I want to vomit.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Lawbringer

How long does a group have to complete their matches?

One week feels awfully short to fit in 3 matches.

Yet if it is at least a week, I have to wait a whole month just to get in the action

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 03:24:18 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
How long does a group have to complete their matches?

One week feels awfully short to fit in 3 matches.
One week isn't set in stone, it is possible to give more than a week depending on when all the of regiments would be able to set their matches. Sometimes it will be less than a week, sometimes it will be more, just depends.