Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669118 times)

Offline Cman0123

• Sergeant Major
  • Lets circle Jerk
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Adolf
  • Side: Confederacy
Question, where does the prize pool money come from?

Sponsor's and out of pocket from Jorge a bit I think.  Also, Thanks to everyone for watching the match!  The Nr48 win, 7 - 3.  30 - 40 viewers the whole time.

Edit:  100 posts!
Nr48 best regiment, Kappa.

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
  • Side: Union
The Groupfighting server has a terrible problem with NA_Groupfighting admins that come onto the server, and try their hardest to break the system. It's pretty damn annoying.  >:( >:(

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
The Groupfighting server has a terrible problem with NA_Groupfighting admins that come onto the server, and try their hardest to break the system. It's pretty damn annoying.  >:( >:(
NA_Groupfighting can suck a dick, ban them. BAN THEM ALLLL

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
NA_Groupfighting best GFing
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
The idea to add a groupfighting server was not to "run everything." It was simply because we are going to have 3-4 servers up for TNWL and we would rather use one of the servers to advertise TNWL instead of just leaving it there and possibly never using it for a 1v1. It wouldn't effect the tournament in any way at all besides possibly getting more people interested in it.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
The idea to add a groupfighting server was not to "run everything." It was simply because we are going to have 3-4 servers up for TNWL and we would rather use one of the servers to advertise TNWL instead of just leaving it there and possibly never using it for a 1v1. It wouldn't effect the tournament in any way at all besides possibly getting more people interested in it.

Yeah I dont know why theres a problem with this groupfighting server being a thing. Like, I dont know if you guys have noticed, NA_GFing is down and did not have any replacement for a while. I brough up the 18th server as a temporary fix and even then people were complaining like "Oh this is the new groupfighting server? lol well you guys suck lolololol". This competition is sponsored by a server provider and does have more than enough servers to do 1 match every other day or so. Hell, I bet with this many servers there could be a freaking TNWL Event every saturday or something.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

Yeah I dont know why theres a problem with this groupfighting server being a thing. Like, I dont know if you guys have noticed, NA_GFing is down and did not have any replacement for a while. I brough up the 18th server as a temporary fix and even then people were complaining like "Oh this is the new groupfighting server? lol well you guys suck lolololol". This competition is sponsored by a server provider and does have more than enough servers to do 1 match every other day or so. Hell, I bet with this many servers there could be a freaking TNWL Event every saturday or something.
My post has to do with personal motives. Its a post none of you can answer...
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

What, are you afraid the big, evil TNWL is going to provide all your servers or centralize competitive NW (despite the fact that competitive NW really does need to be centralized)?

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
TNWL confirmed illuminati!

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone

Well if your post is made on intent to undermine for personal motives then I'd suggest you don't return. This League is made to thrive and bring in fresh air into the moldy old room that's become the Community. It should not be another gateway for your own personal matters.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Well if your post is made on intent to undermine for personal motives then I'd suggest you don't return. This League is made to thrive and bring in fresh air into the moldy old room that's become the Community. It should not be another gateway for your own personal matters.

Too true. Besides if the TNWL did run everything, thatd probably be the best thing to ever happen to NW. To my understanding, the TNWL has a pretty diverse staff of people from all across the community. Its not like the TNWL is an exclusive group that is solely 8th players, but it has players from the 18th, the 5th, 3eVolt, and anyone who is really willing to pariticipate. Hell, id say its even more diverse than NA_1 admins, where the adminship there is just a circle jerk of PLG and ex-Marins Garde with a few veteran leaders (and Sleek) from outside those regiments being allowed in.

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy

Too true. Besides if the TNWL did run everything, thatd probably be the best thing to ever happen to NW. To my understanding, the TNWL has a pretty diverse staff of people from all across the community. Its not like the TNWL is an exclusive group that is solely 8th players, but it has players from the 18th, the 5th, 3eVolt, and anyone who is really willing to pariticipate. Hell, id say its even more diverse than NA_1 admins, where the adminship there is just a circle jerk of PLG and ex-Marins Garde with a few veteran leaders (and Sleek) from outside those regiments being allowed in.

So TNWL allows trolls nice.
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
Spoiler

[close]

Actually, they allow a circle jerk of PLG.

Rich coming from Apoc.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

Actually, they allow a circle jerk of PLG.

Rich coming from Apoc.

You cant deny that at least half of the PLG has admin on NA_1 ;P.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
All of you stop, there will be no arguing or instigating on this thread.

Side note: Jorge is live streaming 58e vs 4th tonight, its about to start!

http://www.twitch.tv/jorgesi101
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 01:04:10 am by Glukhovsky »