Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669140 times)

Offline Artheur DeCuir

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4eHuss_Cdb_Artheur-DeCuir
  • Side: Neutral
4e 10-0 17th
GG great shooting regiment.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
Good match, some weird tactics used tonight though xD

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Good match, some weird tactics used tonight though xD

We will talk to Jorge about spacing and the 3 men to fire in line rule seems some regiments bended the rules a bit so we will talk to Jorge about them.

The matches Today have concluded:

FG 6-4 17th

4e 10-0 17th

Offline iprivatewarrior

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: warrior
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League (4e vs Nr48 Sunday 8pm EST)
« Reply #543 on: March 21, 2015, 02:28:51 am »
that was a good match

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
« Reply #544 on: March 21, 2015, 02:39:20 am »
With our scrim the 4th 6 - 4 79th, Really fun and good match guys!  Very few minor rule breaks.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
« Reply #545 on: March 21, 2015, 02:51:50 am »
As an idea, since we are going to have 3-4 servers for this thing, the most we will really need is 2 at a time. I was thinking we should use one of the servers as a public server to advertise the event and the channel more, every bit counts. If we ever needed the server for a match we could just switch it back to private no problem. I think we have the 10 shot script so i think we could just add it and remove it no problem.

Offline Artheur DeCuir

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 21, 2015, 03:19:46 am »
With our scrim the 4th 6 - 4 79th, Really fun and good match guys!  Very few minor rule breaks.
that isnt meant for here go to your thread.

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 21, 2015, 03:22:58 am »

I think that isn't your call.  It was a TNWL scrim so I posted here as several people have done to this point.  On top of that if the mods had a problem with it they would have let me know, as one posted just after I did.  Ending the conversation here.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #548 on: March 21, 2015, 03:31:48 am »
Nice Match Between 17th and FG, I hope I ref okay got nervous :o

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: March 21, 2015, 03:32:20 am »
Nice Match Between 17th and FG, I hope I ref okay got nervous :o

From what I saw it was a nice match, good job to both teams!

Offline Artheur DeCuir

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 21, 2015, 03:32:38 am »

I think that isn't your call.  It was a TNWL scrim so I posted here as several people have done to this point.  On top of that if the mods had a problem with it they would have let me know, as one posted just after I did.  Ending the conversation here.
no it wasn't m8.  You group isn't up for a while now stop acting like you own this tournament and post shit that this league doesn't care about on your thread.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #551 on: March 21, 2015, 03:39:21 am »

no it wasn't m8.  You group isn't up for a while now stop acting like you own this tournament and post shit that this league doesn't care about on your thread.
He doesn't act like he owns this thread, keep your comments to yourself...this isn't the NANWL thread, if he shouldn't say it here let someone of actual power tell them.

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Artheur DeCuir

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: March 21, 2015, 03:52:13 am »

He doesn't act like he owns this thread, keep your comments to yourself...this isn't the NANWL thread, if he shouldn't say it here let someone of actual power tell them.
waste wanna fit m8

Lawbringer

« Reply #553 on: March 21, 2015, 03:58:30 am »

If I am not mistaken, this League is trying to be more open and friendly than the other. If it doesn't harm anyone, why yell at him?

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #554 on: March 21, 2015, 04:01:33 am »
Well I dont care about who or what started it knock it off all of you please keep the messages pertaining to the TNWL its great to hear that Nico but realistically please think about where you post things I know it "pertains" to TNWL but if you could please try not posting on here about that it would cut back on alot of the unneeded stuff on here and chan thanks for your help but please bro I got this man no need to say things like that.  Nico I am not saying not to post but its a gentle reminder to everyone to think before they post.

On a separate issue TNWL is making a Groupfighting server but sadly BeanBean doesnt know how to work with scripts or make the maps appear right if you could help with getting maps or just helping me would be great thanks guys!