Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669142 times)

Offline FatherDamien

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Retired Damien
  • Side: Confederacy
Ignore this
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:17:38 pm by DeVirgilio »

Offline FatherDamien

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Nvrm
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 03:17:15 pm by DeVirgilio »

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Superbad is gucci

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
  • Side: Union
This is turning into a pile of filth. 84e will be leaving this if it is not cleaned up.

Hopefully as many regiments as possible can be involved in this to make the community much bigger and more active, for the pro players and for just someone who wants to have friendly competition.
Thank you 8th Colonel Jorge.

Didn't you guys sign up for this?
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline FatherDamien

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Why do you have 2 of the best regiments on the community in the same bracket. You know the regiments paired with those two will not make it to pro league for the only reason of having the best competition. One all star team per bracket makes so much more sense. For examples this is selfish for me yes. But my regiment will lose to both 71st and 63e and not being in pro league while knowing that some regiment barely in the 1v1 scene will glide through without challenge
I'll have to agree with deadeye on this one but don't worry they told me the brackets aren't final and are being fixed

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Why do you have 2 of the best regiments on the community in the same bracket. You know the regiments paired with those two will not make it to pro league for the only reason of having the best competition. One all star team per bracket makes so much more sense. For examples this is selfish for me yes. But my regiment will lose to both 71st and 63e and not being in pro league while knowing that some regiment barely in the 1v1 scene will glide through without challenge
I'll have to agree with deadeye on this one but don't worry they told me the brackets aren't final and are being fixed

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

As I recall deadeye I tried to talk to you last night the response I got from you was silence so if you want to talk about any concerns of yours feel free to send me a steam message, in fact, that goes for everyone if you have an issue with how things look send Gluk, Jorge, or myself a message and we can talk over with you in ts.  Otherwise writing your concerns on the forums is great and all but in the long scheme of things will only hinder progress. 

UPDATE: I have swapped a few regiments around however some of you are going to groan about where a few regiments are right now.  I will ask Jorge when he is on about those few regiments that need to find a proper home.  Jorge will hold a meeting with ALL the leaders and refs for a last briefing before we start this season. As of right now 32 regiments have signed up for this event making this is by far the largest gathering of NA regiments for one event in the history of NW.  That being said we are going into uncharted waters and there will be a few glitches here and there.  I even believe some of the regiments may be unhappy but realize guys unlike other leagues, this offers regiments the chance to win and I mean all regiments have a chance in this league.  For the community to grow we have to come together some of you hate one another, some of you get along, some are here because they want to prove themselves, others are here for the riches and fame whatever your reasons be know that Jorge,Gluk, and myself will do everything we can to try to make this fair.  So I want to say congrats everyone on finally coming together.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 04:35:47 pm by Nitram »

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus

As I recall deadeye I tried to talk to you last night the response I got from you was silence so if you want to talk about any concerns of yours feel free to send me a steam message, in fact, that goes for everyone if you have an issue with how things look send Gluk, Jorge, or myself a message and we can talk over with you in ts.  Otherwise writing your concerns on the forums is great and all but in the long scheme of things will only hinder progress. 

UPDATE: I have swapped a few regiments around however some of you are going to groan about where a few regiments are right now.  I will ask Jorge when he is on about those few regiments that need to find a proper home.  Jorge will hold a meeting with ALL the leaders and refs for a last briefing before we start this season. As of right now 32 regiments have signed up for this event making this is by far the largest gathering of NA regiments for one event in the history of NW.  That being said we are going into uncharted waters and there will be a few glitches here and there.  I even believe some of the regiments may be unhappy but realize guys unlike other leagues, this offers regiments the chance to win and I mean all regiments have a chance in this league.  For the community to grow we have to come together some of you hate one another, some of you get along, some are here because they want to prove themselves, others are here for the riches and fame whatever your reasons be know that Jorge,Gluk, and myself will do everything we can to try to make this fair.  So I want to say congrats everyone on finally coming together.

Lawbringer

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 05:16:31 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
This is turning into a pile of filth. 84e will be leaving this if it is not cleaned up.

Once again these things are going to be handled by Tomorrow night everything is final than. 

Well i can say for sure if LES or anyone with a reputation like him is a ref or admin, 84e will be leaving. Hopefully you all make smart choices when choosing the final "staff". I really hope the best for this event.

I personally think reg leaders should not be aloud to be moderators.  Promotes bias.  A reg leeader will always make decisions to help their own regiment before the league.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Like Martin said, there will be a meeting later today. Best keep this stuff off the forum thread, any issues regarding TNWL should be brought to myself, martin or jorge.

• Captain
    • View Profile
Like Martin said, there will be a meeting later today. Best keep this stuff off the forum thread, any issues regarding TNWL should be brought to myself, martin or jorge.

Alrighty, sorry Gluk.  Along with that, 4th Vs. 79th friday 8PM EST, 4th Vs. 58e Saturday 8PM EST.  Just if anyone want to cast.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Donator
    • View Profile
Regimental Contact List (WIP
Spoiler
1. 8th Kings Regiment Of Foot
Leader: Jorge
2. 4th Prince of Wales' own Volunteers
Leader: Nico
Second in Command: Nicknow
3. 34e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Leader: Silence
4. Fiend Gaming
Leader: *Unknown*
Second in Command: Piehole
5. 12te [2nd Brandenburg] Grenadier infantry
Leader: Blackedemics
6. 58eme Régiment d'Infantrie de Ligne
Leader: Lawbringer
Second in Command: AsianP
7. 7th Line Battalion, Kings German Legion
Leader: FancyPants
Second in Command: Jr4life
8. 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix"
Leader: FatherDamien
Second in Command: Marceaux
9. 5th Northumberland Fusiliers
Leader: Alexander
Second in Command: Arckilligan
10. 18th (Royal Irish) Regiment of Foot
Leader: Tico
11. 71st Regiment of Highland Foot
Leader: Cheesey
Second in Command: Blade
12. 1tes Braunschweigisches Leib-Bataillon "Black Legion" ☠
Leader: Deadeye
13. 30th Regiment of Foot
Leader: Stonewall
Second in Command: Carson
14. 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Leader: Karth
15. 17th King's Rangers
Leader: Talamander
16. 2nd Light Infantry & Line Battalion, King's German Legion
Leader: Harlound
Second in Command: Adler
17. NR48 Kurfurst von Hessen
Leader: Godfreid
Second in Command: Subway
18. 4e Regiment de Hussards
Leader: Chantakey
Second in Command: Warrior
19. 3e Volt
Leader: Grimsight
20. 79th "Queens Own" Cameron Highlanders
Leader: ArmyStrong
Second in Command: ModernAssassin
21. 53e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Leader: LesIsMore
Second in Command: Endo
22. 101e Regiment d'Infanterie
Leader: KingPlex
23. AJSA
Leader: Balthazar
Second in Command: Crazykidsbite
24. 12ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Leader: Will
25. Pontifical Swiss Guard
Leader: Windflower
Second in Command: Knight of St John
26. 1st Foot Guards
Leader: Nappy Surena
Second in Command: Bryce
27. 104th Regiment of Foot
Leader: Immath
28. 6th Guard
Leader: Maxwell
29. 61e
30. 12th Royal Artillery
[close]

You bitches need to stop putting "You have me" as an answer -_- WHAT IF I DONT HAVE YOU?????

*Update:
Ill do the rest later, too lazy right now.

*Update:
Finished it, this list was satan.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 10:00:05 pm by Glukhovsky »

Lawbringer

We r rename to the 83rd for thier renowned melee skill

Hue

Doh not teamkill if it gets to melee

Ok I'll stop being a forum troll

Maybe on the sign up thing make it say

Steam link:

Instead of steam name
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 07:23:18 pm by Lawbringer »

• Captain
    • View Profile
Regimental Contact List (WIP)
Spoiler
1. 8th Kings Regiment Of foot
Leader: Jorge
2. 4th Prince of Wales' own Volunteers
Leader: Nico
Second in Command: Nicknow
3. 34e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Leader: Silence
4. Fiend Gaming
Second in Command: Piehole
5. 12te [2nd Brandenburg] Grenadier infantry
Leader: Blackedemics
6. 58eme Régiment d'Infantrie de Ligne
Leader: Lawbringer
Second in Command: AsianP
7. 7th Line Battalion, Kings German Legion
Leader: FancyPants
Second in Command: Jr4life
8. 84e Régiment d'Infanterie de ligne "Un Contre Dix"
Leader: FatherDamien
Second in Command: Marceaux
9. 5th Northumberland Fusiliers
Leader: Alexander
Second in Command: Arckilligan
10. 18th (Royal Irish) Regiment of Foot
Leader: Tico
11. 71st Regiment of Highland Foot
Leader: Cheesey
Second in Command: Blade
12. 1tes Braunschweigisches Leib-Bataillon "Black Legion" ☠
Leader: Deadeye
13. 30th Regiment of Foot
Leader: Stonewall
Second in Command: Carson
14. 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne
Leader:
[close]

You bitches need to stop putting "You have me" as an answer -_- WHAT IF I DONT HAVE YOU?????

*Update:
Ill do the rest later, too lazy right now.

You should add this to the front page under where the regs are listed.  It's always great to have contact details.