Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669141 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
THAT PENTA POST FROM JORGE

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Guy_45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
This is turning into a pile of filth. 84e will be leaving this if it is not cleaned up.

please do!

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
  • Side: Neutral
This is turning into a pile of filth. 84e will be leaving this if it is not cleaned up.

please do!

Now now calm down m8.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
Community Name: Maccle
Steam Profile (link): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198042456537
Regiment:7thKGL
Why do you want to be a referee? I really like the league and i'd love to help out! :D
Why do you think you would be a good referee? I have been in this community for a while so I understand the rules and I think i'd make a good admin. :)
Admin Experience: STC Event and the 3DM Monday Event
Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yep
Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Absolutely
Are you a referee in the NANWL: No :c
huh

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried

please do!

Now now calm down m8.

The dude has a point though. If you sign up for an entirely new, revolutionary league in its early stages and organization and are not prepared to have patience and flexibility as the organizers make adjustments to improve how the league is run, then you are a bit off in the head. Also, it is one thing to peacefully drop out of a competition you clearly weren't ready for/didn't understand, it is entirely another to call it "a pile of filth" and threaten to drop out.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy

please do!

Now now calm down m8.

The dude has a point though. If you sign up for an entirely new, revolutionary league in its early stages and organization and are not prepared to have patience and flexibility as the organizers make adjustments to improve how the league is run, then you are a bit off in the head. Also, it is one thing to peacefully drop out of a competition you clearly weren't ready for/didn't understand, it is entirely another to call it "a pile of filth" and threaten to drop out.
its k 84e do this to any league including NWL.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

please do!

GUY!

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
Community Name: Superbad

Steam Profile (link): [3eVolt] Superbad

Regiment: 3eVolt

Why do you want to be a referee? I desire to be a TNWL Referee because I want to help out with this concept. It's a really good idea and I'd love to help out in any way, shape or form. I also enjoy 1v1s. Coming from a competitive regiment where 1v1s happen atleast weekly, you learn to love them. Nothing annoys me more than a 1v1 full of rule breaking and nothing gets done about it.

Why do you think you would be a good referee? I am fair and unbiased. I also have around two years of admining experience to bring to the table.

Admin Experience: Previously: FG_Groupfighting, 7NA_Groopfootin', 33rd Official Siege, Groupfighting_NA, 54th_Groupfighting (before the name change to NA Groupfighting) Currently: NA_Groupfighting and Public Duel NA

Did you read all the rules thoroughly? Yes

Will you admin fairly and unbiased? Of course

Are you a referee in the NANWL: No

Lawbringer

Why do you want to be a referee? I desire to be a TNWL Referee because I want to help out with this concept. It's a really good idea and I'd love to help out in any way, shape or form. I also enjoy 1v1s. Coming from a competitive regiment where 1v1s happen atleast weekly, you learn to love them. Nothing annoys me more than a 1v1 full of rule breaking and nothing gets done about it.

Why do you think you would be a good referee? I am fair and unbiased. I also have around two years of admining experience to bring to the table.

Admin Experience: Previously: FG_Groupfighting, 7NA_Groopfootin', 33rd Official Siege, Groupfighting_NA, 54th_Groupfighting (before the name change to NA Groupfighting) Currently: NA_Groupfighting and Public Duel NA

This kid has a massive epeen and is an fejit

but I support Superref

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

This kid has a massive epeen and is an fejit

but I support Superref

What Lawbringer said except with more fejits added.

Offline Sluggo

• Private
    • View Profile
Application form
Regiment Name: 1st Royal Green Jackets
Leaders Steam Name and second/link: (EU) BA_Sharpe https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028314200/
                                                         (NA) 1st_RGJ_LtCol_Sluggo https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056665987/
Agree to the rules?yes/no: Yes
Regiment numbers: 15 (NA)
How long has your regiment been around: 3 months (prior incarnation ~2 years)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
Guys, please stop with the arguing. The league hasn't even started yet.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried

Fair and unbiased he says LOLOLOL. (jk tho, i support the idea of superref)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
The Super Ref thing sounds Cool

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
The Super Ref thing sounds Cool
dis isn't nickcole he is a hackor either way....Let Jorge & the Mods to decide +1's don't do much.