Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669102 times)

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League *Update* Season 2 Sigh Ups Jan 18th {S2 Feb 8th}
« Reply #6225 on: December 16, 2015, 05:49:03 am »
When everybody in the community claims it to be dead, then you see all the those plebs on FSE talking about the "glory days", why dont you just play the game, its not difficult, buy your own server, buy your own teamspeaks, host your own events, "NA is dead" pffft look at the bloody forums, theres plenty of intelligience in the community to start some sort of revival, but now its all autism and memes, so who the fuck would listen, NA isnt dead, people are just ignorant.

#WhoIsHe
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 05:50:34 am by IrishRanger »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League *Update* Season 2 Sigh Ups Jan 18th {S2 Feb 8th}
« Reply #6226 on: December 16, 2015, 05:50:56 am »
When everybody in the community claims it to be dead, then you see all the those plebs on FSE talking about the "glory days", why dont you just play the game, its not difficult, buy your own server, buy your own teamspeaks, host your own events, "NA is dead" look at the bloody forums, theres plenty of intelligience in the community to start some sort of revival, but now its all autism and memes, so who the fuck would listen, NA isnt dead, people are just ignorant.

#WhoIsHe
you forgot the whole buy your own members part
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #6227 on: December 16, 2015, 05:57:15 am »
Il try to not fall into turning my arguement into an autistic spat, plenty of people still play the game, alot of people arent very good, but if you recruit on pleb servers, you can always teach them your ways, its not that difficult, iv been obsessed with this game for the 1 year iv played, and i may be really late to the game, but i still think the old horse has life in her yet. New regiments are always forming, renaming, while the veterans of the game sit here and feign ignorance claiming NA is dead, somebody just needs to inject some life into the competitive side for those particular regs.**

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #6228 on: December 16, 2015, 06:50:36 am »
pls stop advertising your videos here snitchtookey
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #6229 on: December 16, 2015, 08:49:11 am »
Il try to not fall into turning my arguement into an autistic spat, plenty of people still play the game, alot of people arent very good, but if you recruit on pleb servers, you can always teach them your ways, its not that difficult, iv been obsessed with this game for the 1 year iv played, and i may be really late to the game, but i still think the old horse has life in her yet. New regiments are always forming, renaming, while the veterans of the game sit here and feign ignorance claiming NA is dead, somebody just needs to inject some life into the competitive side for those particular regs.**

Irish, my friend. You just got yourself in my Top 5 favorite people. True words that many do not say do to the fact that a lot of older members overpower any intelligent comments said on these forums.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6230 on: December 16, 2015, 09:09:47 am »
When everybody in the community claims it to be dead, then you see all the those plebs on FSE talking about the "glory days", why dont you just play the game, its not difficult, buy your own server, buy your own teamspeaks, host your own events, "NA is dead" pffft look at the bloody forums, theres plenty of intelligience in the community to start some sort of revival, but now its all autism and memes, so who the fuck would listen, NA isnt dead, people are just ignorant.

#WhoIsHe

m8, u wanna join a regiment?

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #6231 on: December 16, 2015, 12:42:59 pm »
im going to commit sudoku
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #6232 on: December 16, 2015, 12:43:46 pm »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #6233 on: December 16, 2015, 04:26:47 pm »
Who dafuq removed my post you bitches.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #6234 on: December 16, 2015, 09:27:57 pm »
m8 u been playing for 1 year and u been in all of those regs.lol #RegHopper

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #6235 on: December 16, 2015, 10:00:37 pm »
Quick question who is this guy?

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #6236 on: December 16, 2015, 10:08:00 pm »

Someone who had more brain cells as an infant than you will probably ever have the remainder of your adult life.

Lawbringer

« Reply #6237 on: December 16, 2015, 10:10:38 pm »

Someone who had more brain cells as an infant than you will probably ever have the remainder of your adult life.

What if chantakey is really a scientist conducting an experiment on how people respond to strange internet stimulus?

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #6238 on: December 16, 2015, 10:13:31 pm »
Lawbringer, you never fail to amuse me.  :P

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #6239 on: December 16, 2015, 10:22:13 pm »
What if lawbringer really is a Japanese scientist and is testing how other nationalities react to Japanese content?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time