Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669111 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
Dont worry i will visit every corner of the nw community and get all the regs involved. Wheres my advertising budget Kappa

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Dont worry i will visit every corner of the nw community and get all the regs involved. Wheres my advertising budget Kappa
Want us back, give us our money simple as that.

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Want us back, give us our money simple as that.
who wants you back Kappa 123 BibleThump

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Roasted

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
rip 75th not getting the moonies  :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Payment arrangement has already been set with chan , any questions ask him. Thank you

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
I say good ole NW style league fuck the numbers bs, just fukn aye ya knur what im sayin. Same old bs we've played for 4 yrs that all us autistic kids have come to hate and wank off to yeye?

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
I think as soon as the pro league winners are paid off, season 2 will start getting underway :0

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
I think as soon as the pro league winners are paid off, season 2 will start getting underway :0

How longs it been sense they won? 6 months and no prize? Didn't you take donations and sponsors for this prize pool?
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
I say good ole NW style league fuck the numbers bs, just fukn aye ya knur what im sayin. Same old bs we've played for 4 yrs that all us autistic kids have come to hate and wank off to yeye?

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
Love how Lawbringer and Grim are still on this forum even doe they both done with NW lel and dont say anything about what Jorge did with his donations or sponsor money he will delete yer post top kek.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 07:47:53 pm by LES IS MOREx »
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

I only speak americanish

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Love how Lawbringer and Grim are still on this forum even doe they both done with NW lel and dont say anything about what Jorge did with his donations or sponsor money he will delete yer post top kek.
are you still relevant Kappa 123

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
are you still relevant Kappa 123
Same question can be asked for you

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
but in all seriousness i explained the winners why the payments were so delayed.