Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669108 times)

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
  • Side: Neutral
That's a ludicrous suggestion, the 63e disbanding wouldn't help the community at all.
I agree when ever a regiment disbands 3 things happen

-Some players will go join other regs.
-some just become drifters.
-Players stop playing the game.

You don't have to be an mlg regiment to participate, all you have to do is get on a server with your regiment and try your best.

Lawbringer

63e disbanding now definitely wouldn't help to a great extent. Frankly they should have never gotten as large as they are in the first place. They did kill a lot of NW and the competitive scene. They only have been able to do good because they are able to pull a string of decent players from their massive attendance. If a scaled representation of the 63e as a whole faced a league 2 regiment circa NWL season 3-4 it would be about equal if not in favor of the non-63e regiment. 63e brings about ~80 people per line battle maybe more. 80 people out of 1,200+ members which is an absolutely terrible player retention compared to the average 15/60 attendance rate or player retention of most other regiments. If 63e remained as it did long ago before they got greedy with their siege server and YouTube targeting, I estimate that they would bring around 40 per linebattle which is still decent, but there would be more regiments in the community and each would bring at least 5-10 more people on average. Maybe more.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 12:20:18 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
63e disbanding now definitely wouldn't help to a great extent. Frankly they should have never gotten as large as they are in the first place. They did kill a lot of NW and the competitive scene. They only have been able to do good because they are able to pull a string of decent players from their massive attendance. If a scaled representation of the 63e as a whole faced a league 2 regiment circa NWL season 3-4 it would be about equal if not in favor of the non-63e regiment. 63e brings about ~80 people per line battle maybe more. 80 people out of 1,200+ members which is an absolutely terrible player retention compared to the average 15/60 attendance rate or player retention of most other regiments. If 63e remained as it did long ago before they got greedy with their siege server and YouTube targeting, I estimate that they would bring around 40 per linebattle which is still decent, but there would be more regiments in the community and each would bring at least 5-10 more people on average. Maybe more.

Jesus christ, what a bunch of malarkey..  how jealous can you be? 80 people per linebattle is not "terrible retention", and no, 63e did not "kill a lot of NW"

Lawbringer

Jesus christ, what a bunch of malarkey..  how jealous can you be? 80 people per linebattle is not "terrible retention", and no, 63e did not "kill a lot of NW"

80/1200 compared to 15/60 is quite terrible.

I'm not jealous at all because the reg I lead always had a comfortable amount of numbers and did fairly well for itself. Many regs did disband because of the lack of recruits and that fact is undeniable. What server killed NA1? I think we all know that was 63e siege.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time

80/1200 compared to 15/60 is quite terrible.

I'm not jealous at all because the reg I lead always had a comfortable amount of numbers and did fairly well for itself. Many regs did disband because of the lack of recruits and that fact is undeniable. What server killed NA1? I think we all know that was 63e siege.
I think NA1 was already doing bad before the 63e siege. But the 63e server definitely sped up the process
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Karth did 9/11
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Someone should make this for EU. Pls.
Moving to Europe confirmed

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
10vs10 cap? Might as well do the 1vs1s on the groupfighting maps you trippin...more like 15-20 player cap   atleast  8)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
#UnbanBill
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
#UnbanBill
Wait...im Unbanned from this League, Atleast I think  :-*

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
63e and 71st are the last regiments to point fingers at killing the competitive scene lol

Suns

Nonetheless, we don't even get 80 attendance daily. It's more around the numbers of 50-60. Not often does it hit 70 and beyond.

Spoiler
Shit talk kills the community and competitive scene too.  :)
[close]

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Lets stop with all the salt. 63e has done well for them selves because they used really good tactics to recruit a mass amount of people, and since they were the first to do it,
they obviously had success. On the other hand the reason the competitive seen is so weak is because people could not handle loosing(in my opinion at least)

#love