Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669118 times)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Our community is RIP lol if you want to still play NW then your typical retarded linebattle is all you have left in NA sadly.
The community lives on in all of us XD. Wont lie its hard to find 1v1 lbs these days but there are still so many god dam regiments out there.
If season 2 is coming then its going to be hyped as fu**. some ideas

-Team profile videos(like a short 1 min video about the reg, its best players and why they play nw)
-Website recording all the matches where polls can be so you can vote for the team you think is going to win.
-Website keeping data like how many kills players have and etc, and this way we can start ranking the best players in the league.
-Official rosters for every regiment. thinking of putting it at 10 player cap + 3 subs to able to manage players much better.
-Increasing the winning pot from 500- 600

If you can pull that off I might come back for that (or make 1LH join xd)

Although a 10 man team is extremely small

10 man team being small, is relative. Some reg's can bring more, some may actually struggle to bring the 10. I think a 10 man lineup for each reg makes a lot of sense and keeps the playing field super even,  though I'd say 5 subs instead of 3. However, I think if 2 regiments facing each other are capable of bringing more than 10, and both leaders agree on it, then they should be allowed, but that's just my opinion. 

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
You don't have to put 600 dollars if you don't want Jorge, it's okay, you're just a student.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
You don't have to put 600 dollars if you don't want Jorge, it's okay, you're just a student.
Still owes us 300$

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
doesnt matter 63e is only good reg left anyways

Theodin lord hammercy, you need to stahp. There's a bunch of good regiments out there other than us. IV have a great base, good leaders, good as people get in this community over there. 92nd could be good as well, I hope to see them there. I mean what makes a good regiment is not always about how good their melee is Theo, it's about the community that thrives in the regiment. There's still a good amount of great communities left out there. I think people just need to stop whining about NA dying and have fun with the game and make it more positive rather then spouting out negative shit all the time. Maybe the game would still be fun if it was like that. But that's just my input.  :P

Offline Superbad

• Ros the whore of Winterfell
  • Donator
  • Nothing gold can stay...
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SuperbadV
doesnt matter 63e is only good reg left anyways

Theodin lord hammercy, you need to stahp. There's a bunch of good regiments out there other than us. IV have a great base, good leaders, good as people get in this community over there. 92nd could be good as well, I hope to see them there. I mean what makes a good regiment is not always about how good their melee is Theo, it's about the community that thrives in the regiment. There's still a good amount of great communities left out there. I think people just need to stop whining about NA dying and have fun with the game and make it more positive rather then spouting out negative shit all the time. Maybe the game would still be fun if it was like that. But that's just my input.  :P

How long have you been playing the game, Squirts?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
I think the 63e need to disband so that the hundreds of members can join a different regiments. That way more regiments can actually have solid attendance
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Finally, the 1stFL can make an appearance
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
I think the 63e need to disband so that the hundreds of members can join a different regiments. That way more regiments can actually have solid attendance

....what makes you think they would join your regs?

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile

....what makes you think they would join your regs?
I don't care what reg they joined. Just as long as they join a reg that doesn't have like 1200 people
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Lawbringer

I think that if a lot of the casual players that were in 63e never joined it and joined regs like 19te or others, those regs would have been more confident in entering competitions like these
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:11:10 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile

I think that if a lot of the casual players that were in 63e never joined it and joined regs like 19te or others, those regs would have been more confident in entering competitions like these
just think how many regiments disbanded because they weren't bringing enough people. Just think what would have happened If the new players joined smaller regs instead of the biggest one in ALL of NW

Lawbringer

just think how many regiments disbanded because they weren't bringing enough people. Just think what would have happened If the new players joined smaller regs instead of the biggest one in ALL of NW

A lot healthier community overall

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
That's a ludicrous suggestion, the 63e disbanding wouldn't help the community at all.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
Our community is RIP lol if you want to still play NW then your typical retarded linebattle is all you have left in NA sadly.
The community lives on in all of us XD. Wont lie its hard to find 1v1 lbs these days but there are still so many god dam regiments out there.

-Team profile videos(like a short 1 min video about the reg, its best players and why they play nw)
-Website recording all the matches where polls can be so you can vote for the team you think is going to win.
-Website keeping data like how many kills players have and etc, and this way we can start ranking the best players in the league.
-Official rosters for every regiment. thinking of putting it at 10 player cap + 3 subs to able to manage players much better.

10 man team being small, is relative. Some reg's can bring more, some may actually struggle to bring the 10. I think a 10 man lineup for each reg makes a lot of sense and keeps the playing field super even,  though I'd say 5 subs instead of 3. However, I think if 2 regiments facing each other are capable of bringing more than 10, and both leaders agree on it, then they should be allowed, but that's just my opinion.
Yeah I think if  both regiments agree to field the same it should not be a problem. Having 5 subs instead of 3 could work better

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW

Yeah I think if  both regiments agree to field the same it should not be a problem. Having 5 subs instead of 3 could work better
Well it should be 10-15 cuz 75th could just get the squad and win lmao.