Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669141 times)

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
  • Side: Neutral
No bully 18th, we arent even doing any more leagues.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
No bully 18th, we arent even doing any more leagues.
Awww  :(

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
And if you want me to spell it out for you, that means the 71st, 58e, 111e, some 34e, some 18th, some 75th. You will collectively ruin every league you attend and continue to blame the hosters who have to put up with your shit.
That's pretty self righteous.. It's hardly regiments fault that they entered a tournament with massive internal issues that never seem to get solved, and besides, you help run this tournament, and yet don't want to take any blame for any problems.. Will agree that many people, including myself, can get toxic at times, but it's not like you a god among men who never contributes to any toxicity or salt. Sorry Grim, take your hate against the community and stick it somewhere nobody can see, I mean nobody is forcing you to play the game.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
And if you want me to spell it out for you, that means the 71st, 58e, 111e, some 34e, some 18th, some 75th. You will collectively ruin every league you attend and continue to blame the hosters who have to put up with your shit.
That's pretty self righteous.. It's hardly regiments fault that they entered a tournament with massive internal issues that never seem to get solved, and besides, you help run this tournament, and yet don't want to take any blame for any problems.. Will agree that many people, including myself, can get toxic at times, but it's not like you a god among men who never contributes to any toxicity or salt. Sorry Grim, take your hate against the community and stick it somewhere nobody can see, I mean nobody is forcing you to play the game.
+1
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
Get ass blasted

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Get ass blasted
Do you guys get together in TS and construct these together?
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Get ass blasted
Do you guys get together in TS and construct these together?
Nah, as Russian said before I don't actually speak for the 71st and actually get in trouble sometimes for posting shit, just people sometimes think the same why as I do.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
Get ass blasted

Not feeling very ass blasted. I could respond with what I think but at this point I've already spoken my mind and fueling the fire now wouldn't help my cause.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]
Get ass blasted

Stop using my banter, RussianScrublord

Puppytron

Did someone say banter?

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Did someone say banter?

Cats > puppies

get owned

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Did someone say banter?
cum here u saxy goyim
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I do not understand people. Me and my regiment went out of our way to make sure we were not breaking rules and people get angry over us winning with players we got confirmed in front of everyone. The 18th, the regiment that lostcould care less and I still have a good relationship. But, when it comes to everyone in the community, you are so out to get me and my boys that you just slander us every chance you get. Then, you call us all these names when you do the very same thing on the forums. The thing that represents the only thing left in the community, the only thing that keeps it alive. We're not bragging, we're not calling people names, we are not looking down on people. Things you would normally get mad at people for doing after they win a title. But no, you are just mad we won. The trolls, the idiots, the autists won.

The very root of your conversation is us. We beat better regiments then the 18th without said double regimenters.

For those complaining about it being a corrupt league, dont blame us. We asked if we could play people in front of the whole active regiment community participating in this league.
You could've made a ruckus there and probably got the out come changed. Now, you just sit here and complain and complain that we won, something we have always aimed to do.

Like for real, if you are not in this league (Theodin and other players) then why does it concern you? You're here for the attention, I am of your breed, I understand. Just let it be.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Spoiler
I do not understand people. Me and my regiment went out of our way to make sure we were not breaking rules and people get angry over us winning with players we got confirmed in front of everyone. The 18th, the regiment that lostcould care less and I still have a good relationship. But, when it comes to everyone in the community, you are so out to get me and my boys that you just slander us every chance you get. Then, you call us all these names when you do the very same thing on the forums. The thing that represents the only thing left in the community, the only thing that keeps it alive. We're not bragging, we're not calling people names, we are not looking down on people. Things you would normally get mad at people for doing after they win a title. But no, you are just mad we won. The trolls, the idiots, the autists won.

The very root of your conversation is us. We beat better regiments then the 18th without said double regimenters.

For those complaining about it being a corrupt league, dont blame us. We asked if we could play people in front of the whole active regiment community participating in this league.
You could've made a ruckus there and probably got the out come changed. Now, you just sit here and complain and complain that we won, something we have always aimed to do.

Like for real, if you are not in this league (Theodin and other players) then why does it concern you? You're here for the attention, I am of your breed, I understand. Just let it be.
[close]

Spoiler
A

Y E A R  O F  U N D E R D O G S
E
A
R

O
F

U
N
D
E
R
D
O
G
S
[close]

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler
A

Y E A R  O F  U N D E R D O G S
E
A
R

O
F

U
N
D