Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669130 times)

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
  • Side: Confederacy
Did you ever meet with the 18th and 75th or did you keep sucking Chans dick
Just sucked my dick as normal lol. Man how much salt can we poor on this table lol. Lawbringer comes back, salt spills. We win, salt spills. IF we wanna talk about reg hop and double reggers lets look at this m80s

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/16eregimentdeinfanteriegang
Omg ALLLLLL Them Double Reggers!

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Can't wait to find out who's who in historical names
Fuck that

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
I carry the 16e

16e r shite

Lawbringer 4 worst NA
fixed

Russian, if you edit my sarcastic/joking statement which implied the opposite of what it stated, to actually read the opposite of what it originally stated, the sarcasm/joking tone of the statement isn't rendered null and void, it just changes operative words. So now instead of my best implying worst, your worst now implies best. You just edited my post to compliment Lawbringer. You shouldn't have played with this fire kiddo, sarcasm shouldn't be used like that, it could have severe consquences on the time and space continuity! Fookin study Newtons 3rd Law of Sarcasm before editing someones post next time.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
I carry the 16e

16e r shite

Lawbringer 4 worst NA
fixed

Russian, if you edit my sarcastic/joking statement which implied the opposite of what it stated, to actually read the opposite of what it originally stated, the sarcasm/joking tone of the statement isn't rendered null and void, it just changes operative words. So now instead of my best implying worst, your worst now implies best. You just edited my post to compliment Lawbringer. You shouldn't have played with this fire kiddo, sarcasm shouldn't be used like that, it could have severe consquences on the time and space continuity! Fookin study Newtons 3rd Law of Sarcasm before editing someones post next time.
Is that how you explain everything?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
I carry the 16e

16e r shite

Lawbringer 4 worst NA
fixed

Russian, if you edit my sarcastic/joking statement which implied the opposite of what it stated, to actually read the opposite of what it originally stated, the sarcasm/joking tone of the statement isn't rendered null and void, it just changes operative words. So now instead of my best implying worst, your worst now implies best. You just edited my post to compliment Lawbringer. You shouldn't have played with this fire kiddo, sarcasm shouldn't be used like that, it could have severe consequences on the time and space continuity! Fookin study Newtons 3rd Law of Sarcasm before editing someones post next time.
More or Less ye.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
I carry the 16e

16e r shite

Lawbringer 4 worst NA
fixed

Russian, if you edit my sarcastic/joking statement which implied the opposite of what it stated, to actually read the opposite of what it originally stated, the sarcasm/joking tone of the statement isn't rendered null and void, it just changes operative words. So now instead of my best implying worst, your worst now implies best. You just edited my post to compliment Lawbringer. You shouldn't have played with this fire kiddo, sarcasm shouldn't be used like that, it could have severe consequences on the time and space continuity! Fookin study Newtons 3rd Law of Sarcasm before editing someones post next time.
Less or More no.
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union

Theodin just because your dick is the size of a pop out belly button doesn't mean you cant achieve your dreams of keyboard warrior.
I told the 18th and 75th to talk to me today about the results and nobody bothered to steam me, so rip cya next season
When did you tell anybody to talk to you? You havent posted on this thread in days.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

Theodin just because your dick is the size of a pop out belly button doesn't mean you cant achieve your dreams of keyboard warrior.
I told the 18th and 75th to talk to me today about the results and nobody bothered to steam me, so rip cya next season
When did you tell anybody to talk to you? You havent posted on this thread in days.

I was about to say the same thing....cause I went and nothing was on the thread....

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
hi

Spoiler
[close]

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge

I use steam because its much faster or I even like teamspeak much better, dont have to wait to get response on threads and shit, here is my steam if you want to get a hold of me. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011888974

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Can you clear your friends list so we can actually add you and talk to you? I'll probably fall asleep before you see this so here is my steam link
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064519164/
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 07:53:59 am by Who- »
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline BillTheButcher

• First Lieutenant
  • King Of NW
    • View Profile
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hfuHI8OmaR

thought I would add a little music to you inspiring speech Alexander