Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669143 times)

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
  • Side: Neutral
What community? this games already dead, we're just the ghosts inhabiting its ruins

The "community" is generalized as being the centralized NW community in and around FSE. What too many people fail to realize is that there is an incredibly active community that does not interact with the FSE community. Many regiments refuse to become invested in it due to drama like what we are seeing right now. Getting embroiled in conflict is what causes solid regiments to become socially weak and fall to perpetual negativity. There are regiments who are interacting and thriving without participating in the aids surrounding this forum. NW is still very much alive.

keking as hard as possible.

like seriously every time I see a piece of drama from this tournament I can't help but laughing because it's a bunch of people taking this way too seriously...

I don't imagine you'd be keking very hard if you had $300 swiped from under you.

Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline SirPwoob

• Sergeant
  • So hardy rn?
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Spoiler
What community? this games already dead, we're just the ghosts inhabiting its ruins

The "community" is generalized as being the centralized NW community in and around FSE. What too many people fail to realize is that there is an incredibly active community that does not interact with the FSE community. Many regiments refuse to become invested in it due to drama like what we are seeing right now. Getting embroiled in conflict is what causes solid regiments to become socially weak and fall to perpetual negativity. There are regiments who are interacting without participating in the aids surrounding this forum. NW is still very much alive.

like seriously every time I see a piece of drama from this tournament I can't help but laughing because it's a bunch of people taking this way too seriously...

I don't imagine you'd be keking very hard if you had $300 swiped from under you.
[close]
Are you saying great regiments like the 5th fell due to drama? Whatttt....

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
10. Double regging and reg hopping are not allowed without proper authorization from the TNWL moderators. The authorization can be obtain from either applying through FSE or if your regiment disbands
Yea that's what I was confused about.
The authorization can be obtain from either applying through FSE or if your regiment disband

Offline bdd458

• Second Lieutenant
  • I write words on the internet.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th_KF_Mks_Gen_Illuminati

The "community" is generalized as being the centralized NW community in and around FSE. What too many people fail to realize is that there is an incredibly active community that does not interact with the FSE community. Many regiments refuse to become invested in it due to drama like what we are seeing right now. Getting embroiled in conflict is what causes solid regiments to become socially weak and fall to perpetual negativity. There are regiments who are interacting and thriving without participating in the aids surrounding this forum. NW is still very much alive.

dude I participated for 3 years in a Greek History Quizbowl as part of a team, and the grandprize was 1000 dollars for each team member (500 each for the 2nd placed team). Each team was made up of 3 people.

2/3 of the years I participated we lost, we got really lucky the 2nd year but I took each loss in stride like you win some and you lose some, no need to keep bitching about it. Move on, it's 300 bucks, not that much - especially since it's getting split.

Like the first year of that quizbowl I ended up being the only member of my team to actually show up. But I didn't let it phase me, yea I was a bit bruised but that's life.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:40:31 am by bdd458 »
The 8th is not dead! Proud Colonel of the WWI and Blood and Iron/Verdun regiment 84th Infantrie d'regiment [both are recruiting. Add calicoyoda on Steam if you want to join either]

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
10. Double regging and reg hopping are not allowed without proper authorization from the TNWL moderators. The authorization can be obtain from either applying through FSE or if your regiment disbands
The authorization can be obtain from either applying through FSE or if your regiment disband
coco its already been discussed and mods have decided on it. Leave it alone.

Offline SirPwoob

• Sergeant
  • So hardy rn?
    • View Profile
How about no? You just want to let it die off so you don't have to bullshit your way through another conflict.

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
How about no? You just want to let it die off so you don't have to bullshit your way through another conflict.
If Double reggers are allowed to play without them being applied through FSE and they are allowed to play because of a private meeting in TS which no 18th members were present. Then what legitimacy is there to this league?

The rules clearly says THROUGH FSE. There is no ifs buts or whatever. There is no discussing, there is no rule changing. Even if you change the rules, the event is over. To late. You can change it for next season but the way I see it the 75th DID NOT WIN THIS LEAGUE

Congrats to the winners "75th + Non applied rule breaking double reggers"

Offline Kovyjack

• Captain
  • I'm gay, no homo though.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.21
If Double reggers are allowed to play without them being applied through FSE and they are allowed to play because of a private meeting in TS which no 18th members were present. Then what legitimacy is there to this league?

The rules clearly says THROUGH FSE. There is no ifs buts or whatever. There is no discussing, there is no rule changing. Even if you change the rules, the event is over. To late. You can change it for next season but the way I see it the 75th DID NOT WIN THIS LEAGUE

Congrats to the winners "75th + Non applied rule breaking double reggers"

In all seriousness, he has a point/reason to be "salty" over the outcome. Hence in the rules it clearly states not double regging, and the 18th were not involved in the private meeting.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
Soooooo.......whos signing up next season?  :D ;D

Offline Fart

• Private
  • Silent Butt Deadly
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toot

Who wouldn't sign up?
Im gonna join a bunch of regiments so that i have a better chance of gettin dat money.

Offline Amit_

• Captain
  • 22nd "Cheshire" Regiment
    • View Profile
    • Reddit Rescue Force
  • Nick: [22nd]Maj_Amit
Who wouldn't sign up?
Im gonna join a bunch of regiments so that i have a better chance of gettin dat money.

I might have to do this.
Who the fug am I? Read up here.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
We will be.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Who wouldn't sign up?

I might have to do this.

Puppytron

Everybody knows 18th is the better regiment...give them all the money
I actually agree with something Bill says AND I'm on the side of the Kovy squad.
How.
welcome.
Remember, once a 5th, always a 5th. You'll be missed.
I WAS MAJOR OF THE 5TH FUCK ALEX I WAS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF THE 5TH

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Everybody knows 18th is the better regiment...give them all the money
I actually agree with something Bill says AND I'm on the side of the Kovy squad.
How.
welcome.
Remember, once a 5th, always a 5th. You'll be missed.
I WAS MAJOR OF THE 5TH FUCK ALEX I WAS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF THE 5TH