Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669119 times)

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
  • Side: Union
resigning after the tournaments already ended top meme
should've resigned like a week ago. I'm doing it now so i don't have to deal with the 75th bullshit.

It is for this double-standard that i have decided to resign as Head moderator.
thank god

still do not know who you are.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
imagine resigning from a fake position in a video game. food for thought.
imagine crying over getting bullied out of your own regiment
Lmfao who are you?
^^^^^^^^^^

He is the one who actually is the secret head moderator aka the second in command of the 8th.  But other than that nothing but a kid on a computer who has access to post on this cancerous thread...kinda like me and you :)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
If you guys are clenching your assholes that hard to the point of constipation why not just do a rematch? With like whoever the fuck you guys deem 'legit'?
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
keking as hard as possible.

like seriously every time I see a piece of drama from this tournament I can't help but laughing because it's a bunch of people taking this way too seriously, almost as bad as soccer fans beating the crap out of each other serious.

like yea I've gotten mad at people in this game before, and even a few months ago (tho les and I made up like legit right away), but at the end of the day its a video game and all this dumb drama isn't worth it.
The decision was made though m80. You can not punish us for something he did.

Money is involved, completely different than it being just a video game.

Hopefully Jorge realizes that he contradicted himself based on what Gluk said and can come to a decision soon.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral

like seriously every time I see a piece of drama from this tournament I can't help but laughing because it's a bunch of people taking this way too seriously, almost as bad as soccer fans beating the crap out of each other serious.

like yea I've gotten mad at people in this game before, and even a few months ago (tho les and I made up like legit right away), but at the end of the day its a video game and all this dumb drama isn't worth it.

Hopefully Jorge realizes that he contradicted himself based on what Gluk said and can come to a decision soon.

You bring up a very good point!  But first and foremost.....where is the money?  Where is it coming from? Is it real?  These are all serious questions that some of you need to think about.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt

You bring up a very good point!  But first and foremost.....where is the money?  Where is it coming from? Is it real?  These are all serious questions that some of you need to think about.

1) Jorge has it
2) Jorge
3) Ask Jorge?

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile

The title is enough for me.

Thanks for the linebattles.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Ancient Astronaut theorists believe it was placed millions of years ago on Earth for the future members of the FSE to find.

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wiki
Wiki has fallen. Rip 2015. Goodbye my friends.
A lose is a lose, take it like a man!
Who cares?

Suns

1) Jorge has it
2) Jorge
3) Ask Jorge?

Yes, but you have to understand that every time someone has asked him seriously he always came out with a trolly and non-serious response such as, "monopoly money kappa." Makes those wonder...

Offline Bianco

• Second Lieutenant
  • Le 15e le pro
    • View Profile
I'm just jet fuel and dank memes are a nightmare! I'm just jet fuel and steel beams are just not fair! Nobody cares, about controlled demolitions, nobody but meeee!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Lmfao who are you?

Cup is my baby, who even are you Bandage? Do I even know you anymore?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Lmfao who are you?

I am 1stFL, Cockflower. As are you deep down

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Lmfao who are you?

I am 1stFL, Cockflower. As are you deep down

Nahhhhhhh you just a phony

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt

1) Jorge has it
2) Jorge
3) Ask Jorge?

Yes, but you have to understand that every time someone has asked him seriously he always came out with a trolly and non-serious response such as, "monopoly money kappa." Makes those wonder...

Probably because those accusing Jorge of not paying are children making up issues just for the sake of doing so