Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669116 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #5145 on: July 07, 2015, 07:06:57 am »

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5146 on: July 07, 2015, 07:19:11 am »
Respect Theodin.

Lucky DJ was not there  :)
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5147 on: July 07, 2015, 07:39:31 am »

Firstly that gf tourny we had one person who didn't want to be there, a guy who hadnt practiced/ was in his first tourny, and one guy with 200 ping, then plus me. Now, I manage to get 2-3 kills on your shit team anyways, normally being in 1v4 or 1v5 situations :) Yeah, we had Caribou come in unannounced and that confused the hell out of us, and he got like one kill. The 2v2, well, Skinny has a hard time against Alexander and tbh Blade and Skinny aren't the best team, especially since they don't practice this game at all. Me and Russian would have blasted your ass.

Like almost none of that is actually accurate except for the guy not wanting to be there. You got rekt like every round topkek, I don't remember you being last alive in a 1vanything at anytime (I think it was blade or ace who tended to be last). I also don't remember anyone on your team having above 50 ping. Hiding behind it was his first tourney is a joke, it was Hotfires first tourney as well, and my 2nd. Caribou also did a lot more for your team than  like1 kill, in teamspeak we basically said "Kill Caribou and we can win" lol.
As for the 2v2 idk what your talking about, it isn't like it was me v blade and skinny v Alex the entire time. Also if 2 guys from the same reg have worse chemistry than 2 guys who just met the day of the tournament, then you might want to address that.

Maybe you and Russian would've done better/won, but that's cause Russian has a strong back  ::).

This is fun banter :)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #5148 on: July 07, 2015, 07:55:46 am »
How about we all just agree 3eVolt is master race.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5149 on: July 07, 2015, 07:58:16 am »
>10-0
 ;D

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5150 on: July 07, 2015, 08:05:59 am »
How about we all just agree 3eVolt is master race.
+1

>10-0
 ;D

Congratz  :)  ;) :D ;D :P  ::)

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #5151 on: July 07, 2015, 08:16:51 am »

Firstly that gf tourny we had one person who didn't want to be there, a guy who hadnt practiced/ was in his first tourny, and one guy with 200 ping, then plus me. Now, I manage to get 2-3 kills on your shit team anyways, normally being in 1v4 or 1v5 situations :) Yeah, we had Caribou come in unannounced and that confused the hell out of us, and he got like one kill. The 2v2, well, Skinny has a hard time against Alexander and tbh Blade and Skinny aren't the best team, especially since they don't practice this game at all. Me and Russian would have blasted your ass.

Like almost none of that is actually accurate except for the guy not wanting to be there. You got rekt like every round topkek, I don't remember you being last alive in a 1vanything at anytime (I think it was blade or ace who tended to be last). I also don't remember anyone on your team having above 50 ping. Hiding behind it was his first tourney is a joke, it was Hotfires first tourney as well, and my 2nd. Caribou also did a lot more for your team than  like1 kill, in teamspeak we basically said "Kill Caribou and we can win" lol.
As for the 2v2 idk what your talking about, it isn't like it was me v blade and skinny v Alex the entire time. Also if 2 guys from the same reg have worse chemistry than 2 guys who just met the day of the tournament, then you might want to address that.

Maybe you and Russian would've done better/won, but that's cause Russian has a strong back  ::).

Sorry but Tamocalypes 2v2 team is too stronk

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5152 on: July 07, 2015, 08:21:07 am »

Sorry but Tamocalypes 2v2 team is too stronk

This is truth.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #5153 on: July 07, 2015, 12:01:06 pm »
swag

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #5154 on: July 07, 2015, 12:08:43 pm »
Yaknow Theo, if you think Blade and Skinny poorly represented the 71st, Team Tammocalypse would be more than willing to test if you n russian represent them better  8)

Not sayin this to fire shots, but cuz bored.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5155 on: July 07, 2015, 02:46:59 pm »
Ye?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5156 on: July 07, 2015, 05:21:23 pm »
Yaknow Theo, if you think Blade and Skinny poorly represented the 71st, Team Tammocalypse would be more than willing to test if you n russian represent them better  8)

Not sayin this to fire shots, but cuz bored.
I'm down for that in like 2 weeks or so, I'm getting back on the 13th and will be rusty af
Godfried, you bitched that Trixy carried your team and he couldn't be replaced, so sit da fuk down. Besides, you couldn't beat Blade in a 1v1. I'm not saying him and Skinny just met each other, I'm saying you probably practiced for 24 hours straight beforehand and Blade probably just finished a csgo match xD
The real OP 2v2 team is Cheese and Blade, back when they were active.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #5157 on: July 07, 2015, 05:34:40 pm »
SeadderalDeflatriots>all teams in the 2v2

Tammopocalyspe got lucky in the finals that's all  ::)
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #5158 on: July 07, 2015, 05:49:21 pm »
well my dad can beat up ur dad

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5159 on: July 07, 2015, 05:51:44 pm »
well my dad can beat up ur dad
Well my dad is 6-7 200 pounds and plays for the Patriots