Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669216 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #5130 on: July 07, 2015, 05:43:36 am »
at least we more respected then scots  :P

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5131 on: July 07, 2015, 05:44:04 am »
[removes helmet and turns]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next!

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5132 on: July 07, 2015, 05:45:19 am »
[removes helmet and turns]
My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next!
stfu you bloody bastaad, I will drink from your skull!

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5133 on: July 07, 2015, 05:46:33 am »
Spoiler
[close]

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5136 on: July 07, 2015, 05:48:32 am »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5141 on: July 07, 2015, 06:57:49 am »

Firstly that gf tourny we had one person who didn't want to be there, a guy who hadnt practiced/ was in his first tourny, and one guy with 200 ping, then plus me. Now, I manage to get 2-3 kills on your shit team anyways, normally being in 1v4 or 1v5 situations :) Yeah, we had Caribou come in unannounced and that confused the hell out of us, and he got like one kill. The 2v2, well, Skinny has a hard time against Alexander and tbh Blade and Skinny aren't the best team, especially since they don't practice this game at all. Me and Russian would have blasted your ass.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5142 on: July 07, 2015, 07:02:40 am »

Firstly that gf tourny we had one person who didn't want to be there, a guy who hadnt practiced/ was in his first tourny, and one guy with 200 ping, then plus me. Now, I manage to get 2-3 kills on your shit team anyways, normally being in 1v4 or 1v5 situations :) Yeah, we had Caribou come in unannounced and that confused the hell out of us, and he got like one kill. The 2v2, well, Skinny has a hard time against Alexander and tbh Blade and Skinny aren't the best team, especially since they don't practice this game at all. Me and Russian would have blasted your ass.
Theodin, I miss you <3
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5143 on: July 07, 2015, 07:04:17 am »

Theodin, I miss you <3
Don't worry, ill be back in a week.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #5144 on: July 07, 2015, 07:04:54 am »
Theo never truly left
I'm not cool enough for a signature