Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669102 times)

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #5115 on: July 07, 2015, 05:20:19 am »
So is my regiment bad?

I think we're top tier.

I hope everybody has some humor.

Spoiler
No, you guys are fucking pathetic. You cant even do the basics, which is to get in line. All you guys do is blob up and move up, and when you are about to fire you guys make a zigzag line and charge, which looks like you guys all just FOL'ed. Then in melee you just fucking spam, and spam, and spam. You spam so much that we cant even attack. And then you win. It's fucking pathetic. Go back to Atlanta with your garbage regiment and keep on making potatoes.
[close]

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #5116 on: July 07, 2015, 05:20:42 am »
This thread has been quiet....too quiet.

You know when I said this I didnt intend for people to start a shitstorm.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5117 on: July 07, 2015, 05:23:41 am »
So is my regiment bad?

I think we're top tier.

I hope everybody has some humor.

Spoiler
No, you guys are fucking pathetic. You cant even do the basics, which is to get in line. All you guys do is blob up and move up, and when you are about to fire you guys make a zigzag line and charge, which looks like you guys all just FOL'ed. Then in melee you just fucking spam, and spam, and spam. You spam so much that we cant even attack. And then you win. It's fucking pathetic. Go back to Atlanta with your garbage regiment and keep on making potatoes.
[close]
damn I cri:L

but I want more flame wars, so least my regiment wasn't named Two Season. OOOOOOH SHIIIT
OOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIEEEEET!!!!!!

He is a fucking russian regiment which makes him low tier.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #5118 on: July 07, 2015, 05:25:06 am »

ap0c im the best at smite ur smite regiment is no match for my smite regiment, when ur reg beat us we didnt even have our best smite players.

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5119 on: July 07, 2015, 05:26:00 am »
at least we more respected then scots  :P

Offline Andee

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5120 on: July 07, 2015, 05:27:32 am »
Skyz, wtf was that?
xD

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #5121 on: July 07, 2015, 05:28:38 am »

Well, when I was joking with Russian, I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously. But I was wrong, so, so wrong topkek.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5122 on: July 07, 2015, 05:29:35 am »

Well, when I was joking with Russian, I didn't expect anyone to take it seriously. But I was wrong, so, so wrong topkek.

Its FSE what do you expect lol.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5123 on: July 07, 2015, 05:30:28 am »
Yeah I think I will stay out of this war.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5124 on: July 07, 2015, 05:35:21 am »

Well, when I put a kappa, and then another page of me and Russian just kek bantering at each other. I didn't think the autism level was high enough for people to not understand it was a joke. I obviously gave too much credit. Considering I also have 4 of them on steam, including Blade, they also could've asked me to snip it if they didn't like the joke. But nope, had to try to come back swinging.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5125 on: July 07, 2015, 05:36:52 am »

Well, when I put a kappa, and then another page of me and Russian just kek bantering at each other. I didn't think the autism level was high enough for people to not understand it was a joke. I obviously gave too much credit. Considering I also have 4 of them on steam, including Blade, they also could've asked me to snip it if they didn't like the joke. But nope, had to try to come back swinging.

This is a battleground, 1 shot fired even if it is a blank could erupt world war 3.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5126 on: July 07, 2015, 05:38:14 am »

ap0c im the best at smite ur smite regiment is no match for my smite regiment, when ur reg beat us we didnt even have our best smite players.

You know, I was gonna stay out of this fight until you said that. What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #5127 on: July 07, 2015, 05:39:44 am »

Offline Gunther AV

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5128 on: July 07, 2015, 05:41:54 am »
What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5129 on: July 07, 2015, 05:43:00 am »

This is looking like a Tammo victory.

Edit: Idk, That was a strong post by Gunther