Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669140 times)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #5085 on: July 07, 2015, 01:48:33 am »
I <3 forum drama  :D
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5086 on: July 07, 2015, 01:51:25 am »
Lets just go back to the record. 71st-10 to  98e-0, Also the reason for his name change.
You're really going to bait me on a joke to Russian? I mine salt when I don't even mean to, 10/10 bait m8.

Nah, reason for the name change was cause we got destroyed by the 22nd. Our match with you guys was for the giggles, and didn't influence anything. We weren't even taking the match 100% seriously cause we thought it was unofficial (at least bring a ref next time m8) and thought you guys weren't taking it seriously either. It is flattering that you kept a record of it though, you can keep it on your wins if it makes you feel better :).

Seriously though, instead of one of the 4 71st guys I have on steam saying they didn't like the joke and asking me to snip it, you decide to actually start firing shots. Mmmkay then.

Eww please stop trying to insult 71st.  They have been around a lot longer than your regiment and are still one of the best regiments out there so please don't be disrespectful to them or about them.  They got where they are without mercs may I add.  Love yah 71st xoxo
Yeah, you are right. They didnt get there with mercs. They used the next best thing.

JackieChan

But for real though, 71st is a regiment that MOST people should respect. Even though I had a rough time with them, I do have respect for cheesy and the others as players. Even though my opinion of them is not the best. Cheesy is good at what he does and that is why he has some great talent still with him even though they appear to be inactive at the moment.

On another note, all regs shit beside 5th. kay.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5087 on: July 07, 2015, 02:02:47 am »
Lets just go back to the record. 71st-10 to  98e-0, Also the reason for his name change.
You're really going to bait me on a joke to Russian? I mine salt when I don't even mean to, 10/10 bait m8.

Nah, reason for the name change was cause we got destroyed by the 22nd. Our match with you guys was for the giggles, and didn't influence anything. We weren't even taking the match 100% seriously cause we thought it was unofficial (at least bring a ref next time m8) and thought you guys weren't taking it seriously either. It is flattering that you kept a record of it though, you can keep it on your wins if it makes you feel better :).

Seriously though, instead of one of the 4 71st guys I have on steam saying they didn't like the joke and asking me to snip it, you decide to actually start firing shots. Mmmkay then.

Eww please stop trying to insult 71st.  They have been around a lot longer than your regiment and are still one of the best regiments out there so please don't be disrespectful to them or about them.  They got where they are without mercs may I add.  Love yah 71st xoxo
Yeah, you are right. They didnt get there with mercs. They used the next best thing.

JackieChan

But for real though, 71st is a regiment that MOST people should respect. Even though I had a rough time with them, I do have respect for cheesy and the others as players. Even though my opinion of them is not the best. Cheesy is good at what he does and that is why he has some great talent still with him even though they appear to be inactive at the moment.

On another note, all regs shit beside 75th. kay.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
« Reply #5088 on: July 07, 2015, 02:56:24 am »
I like how the bait worked

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5089 on: July 07, 2015, 02:59:00 am »

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #5090 on: July 07, 2015, 03:16:08 am »
give me the autismo b0ss
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5091 on: July 07, 2015, 03:26:06 am »

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5092 on: July 07, 2015, 03:33:11 am »

did you just link a groupfighting tournament that we only had 2 of the 5 original players actually show up and ran with 4/5 people? it's embarrassing that you even dropped a single round with a man advantage

>10-0
 ;D ;D

Thanks for your contribution.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5093 on: July 07, 2015, 03:40:30 am »

did you just link a groupfighting tournament that we only had 2 of the 5 original players actually show up and ran with 4/5 people? it's embarrassing that you even dropped a single round with a man advantage

>10-0
 ;D ;D

I'll just add that we wanted a rematch for that gf thing that you cancelled m8.

Also if ye going to call out our melee, how about a regimental gf thing m8.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5094 on: July 07, 2015, 03:41:29 am »

>10-0
 ;D ;D

You had caribous help, the first time, still 5-2, then he dropped and we had to fight you again and 5-1, and what you're basically saying is a regiment who can bring 15+ to a linebattle, can't bring their original 5 players to a tournament, the subs were no good, and 4 members from the best melee regiment in North America can't win a 4-5? I thought that was routine.

Thanks for playing.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5095 on: July 07, 2015, 03:42:42 am »

>10-0
 ;D ;D

I'll just add that we wanted a rematch for that gf thing that you cancelled m8.

I cancelled cause I lost my temper at a statement Theodin made, simple as that.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5096 on: July 07, 2015, 03:43:00 am »

>10-0
 ;D ;D

You had caribous help, the first time, still 5-2, then he dropped and we had to fight you again and 5-1, and what you're basically saying is a regiment who can bring 15+ to a linebattle, can't bring their original 5 players to a tournament, the subs were no good, and 4 members from the best melee regiment in North America can't win a 4-5? I thought that was routine.

Thanks for playing.
First of all. Achilles got sick, very sick, skinny was unknown during the time, I was having to do family things.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5097 on: July 07, 2015, 03:44:06 am »

>10-0
 ;D ;D

Thanks for playing.
First of all. Achilles got sick, very sick, skinny was unknown during the time, I was having to do family things.

Understandable. But still, I don't understand how you were struggling for subs. That's something we do topkek.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5098 on: July 07, 2015, 03:45:41 am »
It could of been avoided if lemon didnt push the gf thing for a entire 3 weeks because the forums were down xD.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5099 on: July 07, 2015, 03:47:23 am »
It could of been avoided if lemon didnt push the gf thing for a entire 3 weeks because the forums were down xD.

Probably, lets unanimously blame Lemon.