Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669117 times)

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
  • Side: Union
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #5070 on: July 06, 2015, 11:35:42 pm »
Lets just go back to the record. 71st-10 to  98e-0, Also the reason for his name change.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5071 on: July 06, 2015, 11:40:49 pm »
Lets just go back to the record. 71st-10 to  98e-0, Also the reason for his name change.
kappa

Offline Duuring

• Duuring
  • Free at last
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5072 on: July 06, 2015, 11:41:46 pm »
Don't make unnecessary quote pyramids like that. It's really bad for the forum servers.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #5073 on: July 06, 2015, 11:55:10 pm »
You're really going to bait me on a joke to Russian? I mine salt when I don't even mean to, 10/10 bait m8.

Nah, reason for the name change was cause we got destroyed by the 22nd. Our match with you guys was for the giggles, and didn't influence anything. We weren't even taking the match 100% seriously cause we thought it was unofficial (at least bring a ref next time m8) and thought you guys weren't taking it seriously either. It is flattering that you kept a record of it though, you can keep it on your wins if it makes you feel better :).

Seriously though, instead of one of the 4 71st guys I have on steam saying they didn't like the joke and asking me to snip it, you decide to actually start firing shots. Mmmkay then.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5074 on: July 06, 2015, 11:57:36 pm »

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5075 on: July 07, 2015, 12:04:22 am »
put a spolier on dat shit

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #5076 on: July 07, 2015, 12:06:06 am »
Let me start more salt pleeeeez.

Ody has told me once again he will not be putting his losses on his forum or anywhere. HMU for pics lel, I need some salt today has been boring AF!

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5077 on: July 07, 2015, 12:06:25 am »
Im zeth

Amateurs
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #5078 on: July 07, 2015, 12:07:26 am »
Lawbringer or someone come rant about double reggers I'm going to get some popcorn.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #5079 on: July 07, 2015, 12:09:23 am »
Im zeth

Amateurs
You did it wrong
Its this way:

Amateurs.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #5080 on: July 07, 2015, 12:15:14 am »
You're really going to bait me on a joke to Russian? I mine salt when I don't even mean to, 10/10 bait m8.

Nah, reason for the name change was cause we got destroyed by the 22nd. Our match with you guys was for the giggles, and didn't influence anything. We weren't even taking the match 100% seriously cause we thought it was unofficial (at least bring a ref next time m8) and thought you guys weren't taking it seriously either. It is flattering that you kept a record of it though, you can keep it on your wins if it makes you feel better :).

Seriously though, instead of one of the 4 71st guys I have on steam saying they didn't like the joke and asking me to snip it, you decide to actually start firing shots. Mmmkay then.

Eww please stop trying to insult 71st.  They have been around a lot longer than your regiment and are still one of the best regiments out there so please don't be disrespectful to them or about them.  They got where they are without mercs may I add.  Love yah 71st xoxo

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #5081 on: July 07, 2015, 12:21:51 am »

Eww please stop trying to insult 71st.  They have been around a lot longer than your regiment and are still one of the best regiments out there so please don't be disrespectful to them or about them.  They got where they are without mercs may I add.  Love yah 71st xoxo

I'm not insulting the 71st, I'm clarifying things about blades statement. You should stay out of it. I was joking with Russian, blade decided to fire shots, I clarified, we're done.

You don't even know how long my regiment has been around, but if you check the 71st's record Nr48 (along with 5thCSG) are the 27th on the list of people who they fought, and Nr48 actually fought the 71st alone before that 2v1 but it isn't recorded (they won btw). Nr48 was formed from 98e, which was formed in July 2012.

Thanks for your contribution.

Puppytron

« Reply #5082 on: July 07, 2015, 01:04:35 am »
Im zeth

Amateurs
but but zeth isnt good

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile