Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669150 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4785 on: June 26, 2015, 09:44:01 pm »
12th RA vs 22nd 7-5. 12thRA Victory.  I think the 12thRA are a lot more organized than the 98e,which caused the 98e the match last night, with their melee skill, shooting sill, and experience from the 93rd. I believe the 12thRA will pull it away.  22nd, 22nd has shown they can contend with the semipro so I would not be surprised when the 22nd pulls a good amount of rounds with their shooting and their few start meleers.

Need to redo this one since I know who is playing now

63e vs 18th 7-4. 63e Victory.  I have heard that Tammo will be leading the match, so I believe that Karth, superior leadership and his pro ability to mute people of the forums gives him a huge advantage if he can keep the 63e out of the melee until there is maybe 2-3 18th alive. The 18th need to rush melee if they are having few playing from my past few experiences with the 63e they are not looking strong in the melee. So I believe if Karth just gets to cocky and rushes melee the 18th will for sure win that round.

Offline Caribou-QC

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cadet caribou :)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4786 on: June 26, 2015, 09:47:16 pm »
12th RA vs 22nd 7-5. 12thRA Victory.  I think the 12thRA are a lot more organized than the 98e,which caused the 98e the match last night, with their melee skill, shooting sill, and experience from the 93rd. I believe the 12thRA will pull it away.  22nd, 22nd has shown they can contend with the semipro so I would not be surprised when the 22nd pulls a good amount of rounds with their shooting and their few start meleers.

63e vs 18th 7-4. 63e Victory.  I have heard that Tammo will be leading the match, so I believe that Karth, superior leadership and his pro ability to mute people of the forums gives him a huge advantage if he can keep the 63e out of the melee until there is maybe 2-3 18th alive. The 18th need to rush melee if they are having few playing from my past few experiences with the 63e they are not looking strong in the melee. So I believe if Karth just gets to cocky and rushes melee the 18th will for sure win that round.
STFU Chantakey 18th gonna throw u nab..

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4787 on: June 26, 2015, 10:09:19 pm »
GIVE CLOUD9 THE POWER! LETS GO!
http://www.twitch.tv/gfinitytv
Spoiler

[close]
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #4788 on: June 26, 2015, 10:12:38 pm »
C9 got dis.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: June 26, 2015, 10:34:32 pm »
Btw 18th vs 63e Saturday    and 12te vs PLG sunday both are at 8 est.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #4790 on: June 26, 2015, 10:38:36 pm »
Btw 18th vs 63e Saturday    and 12te vs PLG sunday both are at 8 est.
Chan Which Match u wanna watch?

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
Our match wont be anything special its gunna be like 5 of us showing up instead of forfeiting.
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 02:37:54 am by maccle »
huh

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
DONDO
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0tUrfDz6A[/youtube]
[close]

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #4796 on: June 27, 2015, 10:25:05 am »

muh feelings

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: June 27, 2015, 11:02:55 am »

muh feelings
Sorry but I don't think the 4 of you can beat all 11 of the 63e soz bb.

I almost put rank 2-3.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
m8 we can field 10 I believe in the dream

also you might have not of seen me line lead, but it wont be the best, but I know not to get my line shot to bits. I'll give em a run for their money

also here is some 2012 tammo

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
m8 we can field 10 I believe in the dream

also you might have not of seen me line lead, but it wont be the best, but I know not to get my line shot to bits. I'll give em a run for their money

also here is some 2012 tammo

pffftt
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm