Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669218 times)

Puppytron

Wow why can't the weebs be as mature and cool as Godfried, jeez they're just a massive drain on society. Also shoutout to everyone who has my quotes in their sigs  8)  8)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
22nd won the match 7-6.     22nd came back from 6-3 and won this match 7-6 great match over all good fight boyos.
Best Clutch Ever

No offense to the 22nd, but I don't view it as a clutch through skill. My guys could barely hear me over the arguing and internal fighting going on. We were so close to winning, and our internal conflicting (Ninja literally tk'd someone mid match) is what lost it for us.

Puppytron

22nd won the match 7-6.     22nd came back from 6-3 and won this match 7-6 great match over all good fight boyos.
Best Clutch Ever

No offense to the 22nd, but I don't view it as a clutch through skill. My guys could barely hear me over the arguing and internal fighting going on. We were so close to winning, and our internal conflicting (Ninja literally tk'd someone mid match) is what lost it for us.
jeez you just had to ruin a dramaless match. Saltposting commence.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Best Clutch Ever

Its not aimed at the 22nd, its aimed at the 98e. The 22nd fought well, and fully deserve the win. The 98e need to take like 30 chill pills and sit in a comfy chair.

Puppytron

Best Clutch Ever

Its not aimed at the 22nd, its aimed at the 98e. The 22nd fought well, and fully deserve the win. The 98e need to take like 30 chill pills and sit in a comfy chair.
Good save there bby. Almost pulled a Laweeb and literally spewed salt out of every orifice.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
so why exactly did Lawbringer think it was okay to try to sneak in Voodoo when Jorge didn't accept the transfer yet, after he complained for 20+ pages about double reggers ?

Puppytron

so why exactly did Lawbringer think it was okay to try to sneak in Voodoo when Jorge didn't accept the transfer yet, after he complained for 20+ pages about double reggers ?
Because he plays dirty, just like with his waifu pillow. He was mad because he was scared.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
No point in trying to start more arguments, the match is over.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

it's not for the sake of arguments. just because it's over doesn't mean that problems or rule breaking shouldn't be discussed, especially after he was basically the entire head of the argument against double regging and enforcing the rules revolved around it

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW

it's not for the sake of arguments. just because it's over doesn't mean that problems or rule breaking shouldn't be discussed, especially after he was basically the entire head of the argument against double regging and enforcing the rules revolved around it
I told em b4 so it isn't like he knows. I thought he wasn't going to play em.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4765 on: June 26, 2015, 05:12:28 am »
BabyG will be told to leave his groups as well as Ema.

Those two are still in their groups and both of them played today

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4766 on: June 26, 2015, 05:46:48 am »
BabyG will be told to leave his groups as well as Ema.

Those two are still in their groups and both of them played today

Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
RiffRaff is true freestyle master.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
RiffRaff is true freestyle master.
Yeah.
You could say
He needs a little more...
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Best Clutch Ever

Couldn't you just have muted the people talking or something?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time