Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669119 times)

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
  • Side: Union
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Chantookey, what's your opinion on the Confederate flags being taken down around the US?
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Chantookey, what's your opinion on the Confederate flags being taken down around the US?
It's stupid because it's not going to change shit but make the damn rednecks angry. I mean tbh the only people who want it down are the media tbh. If you actually listen to the people instead of not wanting to hear what you want, HLN, CNN, other shit news companies. If you want the true scoop on the shit watch OAN true OG network shows you the legit shit then you will understand why I disagree not because you call me a redneck, not because I'm from the south, nor is it because I have my own views why the civil war was good and bad. Well I'm not going to say anymore because it will start some unneeded rant.

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
I wish the south won
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
It's stupid because it's not going to change shit but make the damn rednecks angry. I mean tbh the only people who want it down are the media tbh. If you actually listen to the people instead of not wanting to hear what you want, HLN, CNN, other shit news companies. If you want the true scoop on the shit watch OAN true OG network shows you the legit shit then you will understand why I disagree not because you call me a redneck, not because I'm from the south, nor is it because I have my own views why the civil war was good and bad. Well I'm not going to say anymore because it will start some unneeded rant.
Yeah, I do agree actually. I was kinda disappointed that they were taking down the flags. No matter what, it's still a big part of the US' history.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
I think it's stupid, unnecessary, and used for the wrong reason. They should also remove immigrant Indians from the legislatures of Louisiana and South Carolina and let us southerners be the racists we're supposed to be.

>owns multiple guns
>doesn't have to have an f150
>is not a member of the teaparty

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
Yeah, I do agree actually. I was kinda disappointed that they were taking down the flags. No matter what, it's still a big part of the US' history.
Funny part is, the media isn't telling the part where they are taking it down from all confederate buidling and such that is just stupid. They fought and died for what they believed in. If we must take down Confederate flags from soldier memorials. No more USA flags either.

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
I'll be handing out many mutes as jorge warned people enough..as did mods, so rip

From now on any spam or trolling will result in harsh punishments on this thread.. you all know well enough , don't thin that you can get muted and unmuted all you want. There are bans as well on FSE
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 06:43:36 am by Karth »

Offline LES IS MOREx

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2eDLG & Owner of Bush Wookie Gaming
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2eDLG]Mjr_LES_IS_MOREx
Karth didn't do anything about all the pictures while he was in here and since I can't mute or ban people, the thread will be locked if you don't stop posting these pictures, or just consider gettting your reg suspended from TNWL or specific players.

Now wouldn't that have been a good thing to do at the start instead of the end of tnwl -_-
Cant win if you dont play.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Karth didn't do anything about all the pictures while he was in here and since I can't mute or ban people, the thread will be locked if you don't stop posting these pictures, or just consider gettting your reg suspended from TNWL or specific players.

Now wouldn't that have been a good thing to do at the start instead of the end of tnwl -_-
yoooooooooooou alrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeady leffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

lock the thread. close the floodgates.

Question to the gentlemen talking about the confederate flags being taken down (I haven't done my research yet)but, are certain buildings being targeted or are there "bandwagoning" esque movements going on to take them down?

Because, if they're taking flags down from confederate buildings, homes, or even states that sport their flag around the southern US, then they should be taking American flags sporting the graves of old and new deceased. That is just my two cents. Not to add insult to injury or anything, but it is the biggest conflict to take place in the western hemisphere with tons of history that lead to the rights and freedom of black people (people have different views, it is not what the conversation is about) ----> considering that our president is black.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 08:04:40 am by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Whatever. Lets rail this thread back on topic with some predictions and conversation, as thats what this thread was intended for really.

Heres my predictions:

Pro league prediction: 58e champs

PLG 7-4 12te. PLG are a strong regiment, with plenty of competent melee despite being a cav regiment. I think its too much for the 12te

58e 7-6 3eVolt. Honestly these two are very evenly matched regiments and this could go either way. I think I see a 58e win though as they have been practicing NW instead of CS;GO and are in
better form.

63e 7-5 18th. 18th is too inactive, and I doubt this match will even happen but if it does, I dont think the 18th would do well without Tico coming back from the dead and calling forth the 18th militia army from Farming Simulator 2015.

75th 7-5 PLG. PLG are very talented players, but I think the average skill level in the 75th is abit higher than that of the PLG, along with the 75th having more experience as a line regiment.

58e 7-4 63e. I think the combination of the 58e's far superior individual talent along with the 63e's recent poor form will lead to a pretty solid 58e victory.

58e 7-5 75th. I see the finals here being 75th vs. 58e, and I see a 58e triumph through superior leadership skills (id rate Asian as probs a top 5 line leader in the game) and individual talent.

Semi Pro prediction: 98e Champs

98e 7-2 22nd. 98e are a really strong regiment, just shy of the pro league. I think I see a convincing 98e win here.

98e 7-4. This 12th royal artillery seems like a strong regiment, and have come about as the sort of dark horse of this tourny, but I think the 98e is just a stronger, more widely recognized name.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:21:08 pm by AP0CALYPS3 »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
Whatever. Lets rail this thread back on topic with some predictions and conversation, as thats what this thread was intended for really.

Heres my predictions:

Pro league prediction: 58e champs

PLG 7-4 12te. PLG are a strong regiment, with plenty of competent melee despite being a cav regiment. I think its too much for the 12te

58e 7-6 3eVolt. Honestly these two are very evenly matched regiments and this could go either way. I think I see a 58e win though as they have been practicing NW instead of CS;GO and are in
better form.

63e 7-5 18th. 18th is too inactive, and I doubt this match will even happen but if it does, I dont think the 18th would do well without Tico coming back from the dead and calling forth the 18th militia army from Farming Simulator 2015.

75th 7-5 PLG. PLG are very talented players, but I think the average skill level in the 75th is abit higher than that of the PLG, along with the 75th having more experience as a line regiment.

58e 7-4 63e. I think the combination of the 58e's far superior individual talent along with the 63e's recent poor form will lead to a pretty solid 58e victory.

58e 7-5 75th. I see the finals here being 75th vs. 58e, and I see a 58e triumph through superior leadership skills (id rate Asian as probs a top 5 line leader in the game) and individual talent.

Semi Pro prediction: 98e Champs

98e 7-2 22nd. 98e are a really strong regiment, just shy of the pro league. I think I see a convincing 98e win here.

98e 7-4. This 12th royal artillery seems like a strong regiment, and have come about as the sort of dark horse of this tourny, but I think the 98e is just a stronger, more widely recognized name.

You know if we lose, I'm blaming you for the jinx xD xD

kappa.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
It'd honestly be because you keep trying to kick in linebattles you noob.