Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669118 times)

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
  • Side: Union
Speaking of mercs, in our recent offical 1v1 with the 98e they brought a merc
USED WITH PERMISSION

It wasn't official, it was a skirmish, and Wiki isn't a merc, he's actually a garde in our regiment.
Makes sense cause every LB im in i say i merc for the 71st lol.

Offline Slif

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Slif
USED WITH PERMISSION

It wasn't official, it was a skirmish, and Wiki isn't a merc, he's actually a garde in our regiment.

Wait so this means I wasn't a merc
Currently: 87th

Formerly: 71st, 63e, MoskovGren

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
USED WITH PERMISSION

Used with permission again..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
USED WITH PERMISSION

lol saaaaame
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline cheeseypants

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Col_Cheeseypants
USED WITH PERMISSION

I challenged you to a 1v1, you accepted.  You then asked for the date and time, and where are server is located.  At no point did you mention you wanted it to be a scrim/skirmish/unofficial LB.
Leader of the 71st

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wiki
ok, u guys need to stfu, Godfreid is my friend, and u guys use my chat to cause trouble. Theodin u are not acting gud.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
USED WITH PERMISSION

I challenged you to a 1v1, you accepted.  You then asked for the date and time, and where are server is located.  At no point did you mention you wanted it to be a scrim/skirmish/unofficial LB.

You asked me for a 1v1, we went over a date and time, and it was never specified whether it was official or unofficial so I just assumed it was unofficial, if I knew it was official I would've tried a lot hard than tonight rip.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
In case I am reported for using steam chats, I can show that I had permission to use them.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Slif

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Slif
ok, u guys need to stfu, Godfreid is my friend, and u guys use my chat to cause trouble. Theodin u are not acting gud.
Currently: 87th

Formerly: 71st, 63e, MoskovGren

Offline Lemon

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Stazher_Sioux
If you ask the 71st for a 1v1 its usually official  :P

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

I didn't ask the 71st for a 1v1, they asked me

Offline Wiki

• Corporal
  • Fight hard
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wiki
I am retired so i do what the fuck i want, Theodin i thought u were my friend. >;(
Plus this is not even official 1v1.

Offline 71st_Achilles

• Sergeant
  • Cats
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Panda
USED WITH PERMISSION

You asked me for a 1v1, we went over a date and time, and it was never specified whether it was official or unofficial so I just assumed it was unofficial, if I knew it was official I would've tried a lot hard than tonight rip.
Still would've lost if you did tried  :)

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
USED WITH PERMISSION

Still would've lost if you did tried  :)

I didn't say we would've won  :), but I wouldn't have been trying to kick blade when it came down to me and him in a round, or leading the way I was.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade

I didn't ask the 71st for a 1v1, they asked me
Whats the difference? Its just flip flopped.