Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669109 times)

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4455 on: June 24, 2015, 10:05:36 am »
40 pages and I've been gone for a week. xD

TL;DR

Only thing you missed was Pinoy saying he wants to see a 3 year old get pounded.
Ow
It's the good pounding
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Suns

« Reply #4456 on: June 24, 2015, 10:10:03 am »

TL;DR

Only thing you missed was Pinoy saying he wants to see a 3 year old get pounded.
Ow
It's the good pounding
Pedophilic.  :o

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #4457 on: June 24, 2015, 10:12:31 am »

TL;DR

Ow
It's the good pounding
Pedophilic.  :o
Not for me
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4458 on: June 24, 2015, 12:09:56 pm »

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge

Offline jorgesi101

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 8th Col Jorge
« Reply #4460 on: June 24, 2015, 05:04:58 pm »
Law"bringer" Are you even a moderator cause you aren't listed as one, if not stop failing at posting about rules. Or stop posting even if you are.

I'm posting about how so many transfers that shouldn't have happened are happening. Jorge literally sucks chantakeys dick.

If this was NANWL none of this would be happening.

"jorge literally sucks chantakeys dick" Alright I usually don't give a fuck about what pizza faced keyboard warriors say to me or about this league but you have been thrashing the league for so long now. I am going to make my point clear. I apologize that you haven't grown up yet to realize that life sucks dick and you cant have everything you want like a league doesn't have hiccups because of it's sheer size, and furthermore being in this league is a privilege and I am willing to read criticizing comments because its feedback but what you are doing is just not helping anybody. If you want to remain in this league, then I recommend you start acting like a leader and a regiment that got into the pro league.

Also if i had the tools to moderate my own thread= all of you are banned and have to hang out with les is more in a box for the rest of you're life                                                                    Kappa

Thank You

Jorge HOTNWL(Head Organizer Of Twitch Napoleonic Wars)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:06:30 pm by jorgesi101 »

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #4462 on: June 24, 2015, 06:32:31 pm »
Law"bringer" Are you even a moderator cause you aren't listed as one, if not stop failing at posting about rules. Or stop posting even if you are.

I'm posting about how so many transfers that shouldn't have happened are happening. Jorge literally sucks chantakeys dick.

"jorge literally sucks chantakeys dick" Alright I usually don't give a fuck about what pizza faced keyboard warriors say to me or about this league but you have been thrashing the league for so long now. I am going to make my point clear. I apologize that you haven't grown up yet to realize that life sucks dick and you cant have everything you want like a league doesn't have hiccups because of it's sheer size, and furthermore being in this league is a privilege and I am willing to read criticizing comments because its feedback but what you are doing is just not helping anybody. If you want to remain in this league, then I recommend you start acting like a leader and a regiment that got into the pro league.

Also if i had the tools to moderate my own thread= all of you are banned and have to hang out with les is more in a box for the rest of you're life                                                                    Kappa

Thank You

I also have a moderately sized epeen

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
My epeen is so big i trip on it all the time
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Puppytron

« Reply #4464 on: June 24, 2015, 06:52:48 pm »

Thank You

I also have a moderately sized epeen
I HEV HEFTY EPEEN FOR FUK BEEG ENTERNET WHALE LIKE LAWEEB. HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY PEENES BEEG TOOL VERY WIDE. I HEV HEFTY EPEEN FOR FUK ALL BADDEES. BEEG EPEEN IS GUD EPEEN BE AMAZE BY ME HEFTY PEEN.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
Theodin, we wont talk about the flashy shit zeth put at the end of his posts on NWL.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
Theodin, we wont talk about the flashy shit zeth put at the end of his posts on NWL.
Yes, but he actually had a massive epeen

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
yeeeeeeeeeeeep
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
yeeeeeeeeeeeep

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
yeeeeeeeeeeeep