Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669208 times)

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4380 on: June 23, 2015, 11:54:27 pm »
It may have been valid if grimsight used the old 3e group. For the others you mentioned, EU doesn't count and the others have not shown up like ever. BabyG will be told to leave his groups as well as Ema. The big problem was that Chantakey requested a transfer of an 18th member, which is an active regiment and participant in TNWL. A person who is known for double regging/hopping and is still in the 18th group. It was not even posted by carribou himself, so how do we know he left the 18th?

Smart choice switching topic.

First off, double regging/reg hopping? no. Hes been in the 18th for 6 months, and before that was in the 2te/9y for a long ass time. You have also yet to bring forth any proof at all of his double regging/reg hopping (actually you tried to use the steam groups as evidence but you see how well that turned out). In fact if we want to talk more about reg hoppers, lets talk about Bill and John Sanders. Thatd be a fun conversation.
FUCKING REKT

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4381 on: June 23, 2015, 11:56:20 pm »
Lawbanger, just go out, have a pint and wait for this all to blow over. Or just go offline on steam and have an anime marathon. That's something youre more likely to do
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Lawbringer

« Reply #4382 on: June 23, 2015, 11:56:41 pm »
It may have been valid if grimsight used the old 3e group. For the others you mentioned, EU doesn't count and the others have not shown up like ever. BabyG will be told to leave his groups as well as Ema. The big problem was that Chantakey requested a transfer of an 18th member, which is an active regiment and participant in TNWL. A person who is known for double regging/hopping and is still in the 18th group. It was not even posted by carribou himself, so how do we know he left the 18th?
Didnt you say the 18th is dead like a few pages ago

I did not.

First off, double regging/reg hopping? no. Hes been in the 18th for 6 months, and before that was in the 2te/9y for a long ass time. You have also yet to bring forth any proof at all of his double regging/reg hopping (actually you tried to use the steam groups as evidence but you see how well that turned out). In fact if we want to talk more about reg hoppers, lets talk about Bill and John Sanders. Thatd be a fun conversation.

Carribou was a double regger in mang regiments and the 1erGrenadiers last season in NWL. He has been in many more. 5th, 4eHuss, 75th

BillTheButcher has gone from the 18th to Nr15, then to us.

We already know that John Sanders cannot be played nor have we expressed intentions to play him.

Lawbringer

« Reply #4383 on: June 23, 2015, 11:58:10 pm »
On the 75th thread

I am actually in this regiment... i think...   ???

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #4384 on: June 23, 2015, 11:58:51 pm »
On the 75th thread

Because he is..

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #4385 on: June 23, 2015, 11:59:09 pm »
Law"bringer" Are you even a moderator cause you aren't listed as one, if not stop failing at posting about rules. Or stop posting even if you are.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:01:28 am by 71st_Blade »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: June 23, 2015, 11:59:38 pm »
On the 75th thread

Its obvious he means he doesnt know considering his transfer thingy hasnt been confirmed

Lawbringer

« Reply #4387 on: June 24, 2015, 12:00:42 am »
Law"bringer" Are you even a moderator cause you aren't listed as one, if not stop failing at posting about rules. Or stop posting even if you are.

I'm posting about how so many transfers that shouldn't have happened are happening. Jorge literally sucks chantakeys dick.

If this was NANWL none of this would be happening.

Offline Caribou-QC

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cadet caribou :)
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4388 on: June 24, 2015, 12:01:11 am »

I did not.

Carribou was a double regger in mang regiments and the 1erGrenadiers last season in NWL. He has been in many more. 5th, 4eHuss, 75th

We already know that John Sanders cannot be played nor have we expressed intentions to play him.
WRONG...

because i leave the 1er for the 5th (1week) then join the 18th / and i merc for the 4ehuss who was cavalery / mang regiment disband in 2 week
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 12:04:29 am by Caribou-QC »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #4389 on: June 24, 2015, 12:01:33 am »

I did not.

Caribou with the 1er hunh? I saw quite a few of your officers in that regiment. Very interesting.

Bill also in the past 2 months has gone from the Nr11 to the 18th to the Nr15 to the 58e. thats a regiment like every half month. but dun worry he is 58e, is no reg hop.

About John Sanders, the fact that you accepted him into your regiment is gonna kill you on any argument about double regging/reg hopping. Also, by the argument we had literally just prior to this one, you said that because Caribou is in the 18th steam group they have intent to play him. Does that not apply to John Sanders in your mind?

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: June 24, 2015, 12:01:48 am »

I'm posting about how so many transfers that shouldn't have happened are happening. Jorge literally sucks chantakeys dick.

Oh shit he just went there...  *SHOTS FIRED*

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #4391 on: June 24, 2015, 12:02:29 am »

Jorge literally sucks 58e dick. Don't even talk.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Lawbringer

« Reply #4392 on: June 24, 2015, 12:03:30 am »

I did not.

Caribou with the 1er hunh? I saw quite a few of your officers in that regiment. Very interesting.

Bill also in the past 2 months has gone from the Nr11 to the 18th to the Nr15 to the 58e. thats a regiment like every half month. but dun worry he is 58e, is no reg hop.

About John Sanders, the fact that you accepted him into your regiment is gonna kill you on any argument about double regging/reg hopping. Also, by the argument we had literally just prior to this one, you said that because Caribou is in the 18th steam group they have intent to play him. Does that not apply to John Sanders in your mind?

Like I said, we arent going to play Sanders. I said that carribou should not be allowed to transfer due to him still being in the 18th steam group, which could set up a situation where he can play in multiple matches.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #4393 on: June 24, 2015, 12:03:41 am »
Jorge doesnt suck anybodys dick. Leave him out of this.

Also about Caribou not making his own transfer app, about like a 1/3 of the transfer apps so far have been made by the players themselves. I didnt even make my own, grim did.

Lawbringer

« Reply #4394 on: June 24, 2015, 12:04:16 am »
Yeah but you left the 18th group