Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669175 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4365 on: June 23, 2015, 11:44:37 pm »
pls save us kurth

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #4366 on: June 23, 2015, 11:45:24 pm »
Hey, i'm in the 15th York steam group and PSG steam group. Do I triple reg? Answer me please Apoc

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4367 on: June 23, 2015, 11:45:31 pm »
Lawbringer rn "pls"
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4368 on: June 23, 2015, 11:46:34 pm »
Hey, i'm in the 15th York steam group and PSG steam group. Do I triple reg? Answer me please Apoc

Im sorry you have been diagnosed with triple regging by Lawbringers definition. It is incurable and fatal. Sorry for your loss.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4369 on: June 23, 2015, 11:47:07 pm »
Ask Lawbanger

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #4370 on: June 23, 2015, 11:47:30 pm »
Lawbringer rn "pls"
Bandeg this is times I love you xD. I fall asleep and have 5+ pages to read I luv you NW. Stay Golden Pony boy.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #4371 on: June 23, 2015, 11:47:47 pm »
Lawbringer what case are you fighting for? Cause right now it seems you are on the verge of getting your reg kicked out with all them damn "Double Reggers"

Lawbringer

« Reply #4372 on: June 23, 2015, 11:49:00 pm »
It may have been valid if grimsight used the old 3e group. For the others you mentioned, EU doesn't count and the others have not shown up like ever. BabyG will be told to leave his groups as well as Ema. The big problem was that Chantakey requested a transfer of an 18th member, which is an active regiment and participant in TNWL. A person who is known for double regging/hopping and is still in the 18th group. It was not even posted by carribou himself, so how do we know he left the 18th?

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4373 on: June 23, 2015, 11:49:51 pm »
Lawbringer what case are you fighting for? Cause right now it seems you are on the verge of getting your reg kicked out with all them damn "Double Reggers"

Hes fighting for a case he cant win. Both me and grim warned him to drop the case before this happened.

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #4374 on: June 23, 2015, 11:50:24 pm »
It may have been valid if grimsight used the old 3e group. For the others you mentioned, EU doesn't count and the others have not shown up like ever. BabyG will be told to leave his groups as well as Ema. The big problem was that Chantakey requested a transfer of an 18th member, which is an active regiment and participant in TNWL. A person who is known for double regging/hopping and is still in the 18th group. It was not even posted by carribou himself, so how do we know he left the 18th?
Are you even a moderator cause you aren't listed as one, if not what are you doing?

Lawbringer

« Reply #4375 on: June 23, 2015, 11:50:54 pm »
Coming from members of a regiment that had a shit ton of transfers...

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4376 on: June 23, 2015, 11:51:14 pm »
Didnt you say the 18th is dead like a few pages ago

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #4377 on: June 23, 2015, 11:51:26 pm »
but what if Caribou never left?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4378 on: June 23, 2015, 11:52:03 pm »

Smart choice switching topic.

First off, double regging/reg hopping? no. Hes been in the 18th for 6 months, and before that was in the 2te/9y for a long ass time. You have also yet to bring forth any proof at all of his double regging/reg hopping (actually you tried to use the steam groups as evidence but you see how well that turned out). In fact if we want to talk more about reg hoppers, lets talk about Bill and John Sanders. Thatd be a fun conversation.

Offline Caribou-QC

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cadet caribou :)
« Reply #4379 on: June 23, 2015, 11:52:49 pm »
It's Cdt_Caribou

not carribou :(