Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669117 times)

Lawbringer

Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4305 on: June 23, 2015, 08:40:02 pm »
You fail to see the point that those are inactive and the 18th is technically

So? Apparently we can judge if someone is in a regiment if they are in the steam group. Let's ban death for being in like literally more than 5.
Why don't you tell me how many ACTIVE regiments death is in? One. 58e.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4306 on: June 23, 2015, 08:42:46 pm »

So? Apparently we can judge if someone is in a regiment if they are in the steam group. Let's ban death for being in like literally more than 5.

So apparently it's alright to quadruple reg as long as they aren't active. Let's get joining regiments boys. Besides, I only looked through those people on your steam group, and they were all moderators or higher. I'm sure if I looked through all your members I could find at least 2-3 members that are in "active" regiments.

Lawbringer

« Reply #4307 on: June 23, 2015, 08:44:51 pm »

So apparently it's alright to quadruple reg as long as they aren't active. Let's get joining regiments boys. Besides, I only looked through those people on your steam group, and they were all moderators or higher. I'm sure if I looked through all your members I could find at least 2-3 members that are in "active" regiments.

18th is still in this competition, no matter how few events they have done as of late. We have to treat them like an active regiment until they disband or pull out. Apoc, you are not even staying relevant. This is about still being in active regiments. Stop going outside the lines and saying pointless things.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4308 on: June 23, 2015, 09:00:59 pm »

18th is still in this competition, no matter how few events they have done as of late. We have to treat them like an active regiment until they disband or pull out. Apoc, you are not even staying relevant. This is about still being in active regiments. Stop going outside the lines and saying pointless things.
Last time the 18th had a event was June 12th and before that May 29th :P (HAD TO SCROLL THROUGH 111-113 PAGES OF THE STEAM GROUP FOR IT). Also why is caribou such a big problem. He is in two steam groups, but do you think he will go back to the 18th if the 75th doesn't go good or just wants to leave. So if caribou leaves the 18th steam group. Will you stop your complaining there?

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4309 on: June 23, 2015, 09:02:11 pm »
So, someone straighten this out for me. Lawbringer is arguing about people being in steam groups. Now he's saying it's fine if they're in them as long as they're only active in one regiment?
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4310 on: June 23, 2015, 09:02:18 pm »
Im gonna need some evidence of us breaking rules deliberately .
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Lawbringer

« Reply #4311 on: June 23, 2015, 09:05:07 pm »

Last time the 18th had a event was June 12th and before that May 29th :P (HAD TO SCROLL THROUGH 111-113 PAGES OF THE STEAM GROUP FOR IT). Also why is caribou such a big problem. He is in two steam groups, but do you think he will go back to the 18th if the 75th doesn't go good or just wants to leave. So if caribou leaves the 18th steam group. Will you stop your complaining there?

That is exactly what needs to happen.

Lawbringer

« Reply #4312 on: June 23, 2015, 09:05:46 pm »
So, someone straighten this out for me. Lawbringer is arguing about people being in steam groups. Now he's saying it's fine if they're in them as long as they're only active in one regiment?

It is only fine if the regiment is dead.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: June 23, 2015, 09:10:36 pm »
Also why is caribou such a big problem. He is in two steam groups, but do you think he will go back to the 18th if the 75th doesn't do good or just wants to leave.

Lawbringer

« Reply #4314 on: June 23, 2015, 09:11:48 pm »
Ya I do. May even play in both matches.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: June 23, 2015, 09:13:06 pm »
Ya I do. May even play in both matches.
Even if he is still in the steam groups. The only thing that matters is that if he plays in the matches. Which I doubt the 18th leaders will let him in to do that.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #4316 on: June 23, 2015, 09:40:54 pm »
I've never understood the point of joining multiple regiments. Wouldn't you want to be with something that you know is going to last for years rather than something that is only around for a little while?

This is directed at no one in particular.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: June 23, 2015, 09:54:45 pm »
I've never understood the point of joining multiple regiments. Wouldn't you want to be with something that you know is going to last for years rather than something that is only around for a little while?

This is directed at no one in particular.
I understand that point of view, but, with me and my group, it is more of a boredom thing. We all enjoy playing with each other and we get that vibe to try and play again. I've made it clear this time that we'll not be coming back.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st

Offline 71st_Blade

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blade
« Reply #4318 on: June 23, 2015, 09:55:29 pm »
From a outsiders POV. This leagues rules are to flexible and they aren't punishing people the same way for the same thing. Also before this thing started we discussed those rules that would of made this league successful and fun, however for some reason those rules changed and which is why the league is now what it is (Bad). Which is why the 71st pulled out and why people argue 24/7 on it.

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: June 23, 2015, 09:57:29 pm »
From a outsiders POV. This leagues rules are to flexible and they aren't punishing people the same way for the same thing. Also before this thing started we discussed those rules that would of made this league successful and fun, however for some reason those rules changed and which is why the league is now what it is (Bad). Which is why the 71st pulled out and why people argue 24/7 on it.
I would say it is strictly the double regging rule, I do agree about the flexibility.
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st