Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669109 times)

Lawbringer

Re: Twitch Napoleonic Wars League
« Reply #4290 on: June 23, 2015, 09:20:29 am »
So you are calling me autistic because I won't "let things slide". As a participant I defiantly don't want even the slightest possibility of you cheating.

There are 0 58e members in the 18th steam group. We are a reg that isn't carried by double reggers or bandwagon switchers.

How can  me raising my concerns be a problem when your regiment is the most red flag team in the entire league.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 09:22:25 am by Lawbringer »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4291 on: June 23, 2015, 09:58:53 am »
Steam groups haven't been an issue for the past 3 years, and they definitely won't start being an issue in the near future. I'd drop that whole argument, Lawbringer.

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4292 on: June 23, 2015, 10:19:56 am »
Steam groups haven't been an issue for the past 3 years, and they definitely won't start being an issue in the near future. I'd drop that whole argument, Lawbringer.
No Grimsight me and you are getting banned bruh.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4293 on: June 23, 2015, 02:40:21 pm »

So I've seen some pretty silly stuff argued on this thread but steam groups? Seriously? Do you know how much of the community doesn't clean out their steam groups? Just the other day I was on TS with a bunch of 18th guys cleaning out their steam groups for the first time in years. Breaches literally just left the 2ndQF steam group about 2 days ago. If we really wanna dig through steam groups to determine double reggers, I could come back here with a list of 58e members to blacklist because they are still in old regimental groups.

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
« Reply #4294 on: June 23, 2015, 03:38:44 pm »
I'm still in the 33e steam group so RON PAUL FOREVER
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #4295 on: June 23, 2015, 04:44:30 pm »
Im still in the 1stFL steam group with Windflower. Ban us. Handcuff me, baby.
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4296 on: June 23, 2015, 05:01:06 pm »
Lawbringer, you reek desperate and noob leader.

Oh my, GUILLLLLLLLLLLLTY

Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Lawbringer

« Reply #4297 on: June 23, 2015, 06:45:40 pm »
18th has not disbanded yet and is still in this tournament

NANWL forced you to clean out steam groups to prevent cheating or bad situations

@alexander

At least I can keep my own reg stable longer than 3 weeks
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:49:27 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4298 on: June 23, 2015, 06:57:08 pm »

NANWL forced you to clean out steam groups to prevent cheating or bad situations

@alexander

But you browse peoples history on your mobile device

@Lawbringer, you still get rekt.

Edit: If you dont get it, desperation

Oh, and another thing. A regiment that stays alive for 3 weeks or 3 months at a time that is, still has more chemistry then almost EVERY regiment in NA. We only had like a training every two months or so? You tell me I was carried by double reggers and bandwagoners? We were a self made regiment that wanted to be the best, we worked hard to become better, we played the same damn game you did. If we commited more, we could've beat a 63e, a 71st.

If you look in our membership history(on your smart phone that is, whatever is more conveinent to you)then you will see that we had no bandwagon members. We had no double reggers.  Notorious double reggers? Sure. But, the one thing you lack to understand, just like many other narrowminded pricks in this community, we played as a community, as a family. That is why we were able to be the one of the best( if not the best)team in this whole damn community as a whole. To this day, we still play together, as if nothing happened. There are people in our community that would do anything for each other. Now, you ponder, why do people follow this asshole? Why do people listen to Alexander? Because, in the wise words of Marceaux,

You're not worthy of this real shit.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 07:05:56 pm by Alexander »
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #4299 on: June 23, 2015, 07:18:56 pm »

@alexander

Oh, and another thing. A regiment that stays alive for 3 weeks or 3 months at a time that is, still has more chemistry then almost EVERY regiment in NA. We only had like a training every two months or so? You tell me I was carried by double reggers and bandwagoners? We were a self made regiment that wanted to be the best, we worked hard to become better, we played the same damn game you did. If we commited more, we could've beat a 63e, a 71st.

If you look in our membership history(on your smart phone that is, whatever is more conveinent to you)then you will see that we had no bandwagon members. We had no double reggers.  Notorious double reggers? Sure. But, the one thing you lack to understand, just like many other narrowminded pricks in this community, we played as a community, as a family. That is why we were able to be the one of the best( if not the best)team in this whole damn community as a whole. To this day, we still play together, as if nothing happened. There are people in our community that would do anything for each other. Now, you ponder, why do people follow this asshole? Why do people listen to Alexander? Because, in the wise words of Marceaux,

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #4300 on: June 23, 2015, 07:36:29 pm »

@alexander

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4301 on: June 23, 2015, 08:21:00 pm »

@alexander

Considering you are the most avid critic of Chantakeys regiment, I doubt you care if its a regiment in the tournament or not. Oh well. Lets get crackin on the 58e steamgroup.

Strategist- 58th Irish Infantry

Death- 7y, 7th United States Marines, 7th RF, 33rd Argyllshire Highlanders, 4th Kings German Legion, 12th East Suffolk, Nr37, 31st

UBADxLEGACY- 58th Irish Infantry

Aratrex- 1er Grenadiers

GlukTheWalrus- 1er Grenadiers, 42nd Black Watch (and more North and South regiments than I can count on both hands)

Notice that all those people are officers in the 58e. Hmmm. I think I have made my point though, so I think I will stop for now. Ill be back later.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #4302 on: June 23, 2015, 08:25:55 pm »

@alexander

Considering you are the most avid critic of Chantakeys regiment, I doubt you care if its a regiment in the tournament or not. Oh well. Lets get crackin on the 58e steamgroup.

Strategist- 58th Irish Infantry

Death- 7y, 7th United States Marines, 7th RF, 33rd Argyllshire Highlanders, 4th Kings German Legion, 12th East Suffolk, Nr37, 31st

UBADxLEGACY- 58th Irish Infantry

Aratrex- 1er Grenadiers

GlukTheWalrus- 1er Grenadiers, 42nd Black Watch (and more North and South regiments than I can count on both hands)

Notice that all those people are officers in the 58e. Hmmm. I think I have made my point though, so I think I will stop for now. Ill be back later.

Lawbringer

« Reply #4303 on: June 23, 2015, 08:31:52 pm »
You fail to see the point that those are inactive and the 18th is technically. The application was also posted by chantakey. So what if caribou was still in the 18th, then played for both teams and may screw the 8th or 63e over because carribou has a history of doing things like that. Why set up bad situations when we can prevent them before they happen?

Having all these exceptions and letting things slide is what made this league so shitty in the first place.

And Alex, your reg was always cheating wherever you could. I have caught you far too many times with breaking the rules.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 08:39:02 pm by Lawbringer »

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4304 on: June 23, 2015, 08:38:44 pm »
You fail to see the point that those are inactive and the 18th is technically

So? Apparently we can judge if someone is in a regiment if they are in the steam group. Let's ban death for being in like literally more than 5.