Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669117 times)

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Hey guys can we stop talking about this line battle. Nico admitted his mistakes and faults during the 1v1. I am sure he will correct it if hes still a ref for TNWL? Otherwise stop talking about the OA, FOL's, and other missed calls or bad calls because the match has already happened, move on.

so we aren't allowed to actually talk about TNWL now? lol. this JUST happened last night  ???  ???

maybe we should actually learn from mistakes and try to resolve problems so the future can be better

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
Hey guys can we stop talking about this line battle. Nico admitted his mistakes and faults during the 1v1. I am sure he will correct it if hes still a ref for TNWL? Otherwise stop talking about the OA, FOL's, and other missed calls or bad calls because the match has already happened, move on.

I remember when I was an optimist like you.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper

so we aren't allowed to actually talk about TNWL now? lol. this JUST happened last night  ???  ???

No, what I mean is that this whole subject has dragged out for several pages talking about how the match itself was shit.

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
No, what I mean is that this whole subject has dragged out for several pages talking about how the match itself was shit.

I see at least 66% of the last 3 pages is just wrestling images and gifs or unrelated content.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile

I see at least 66% of the last 3 pages is just wrestling images and gifs or unrelated content.

And again this results from the match lastnight, thats all im going to say. If you guys want to keep chatting about whats already been stated go ahead.

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
I'm merely expressing my opinion that resets should not be an option when the round is close to its conclusion - when the leader no longer matters. Do people object to this opinion? If so, we should discuss before we move on.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
I'm merely expressing my opinion that resets should not be an option when the round is close to its conclusion - when the leader no longer matters. Do people object to this opinion? If so, we should discuss before we move on.

I do not

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
maybe there should be a specification on that rule then, and perhaps just a change of the rule in general.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile

And again this results from the match lastnight, thats all im going to say. If you guys want to keep chatting about whats already been stated go ahead.

I am resigning from being a poster.  Yeah I fucked up a little bit this one time, and Theodin insulting and bailing without a word was no help, but I have posted for plenty of TNWL pages and done fine.  If Windflower wanted some help I told him to talk to me.  I take credit when I fuck up and I did a little, but I did not make any posts that seriously affected the outcome of the thread that were incorrect statements.  Redviper I respected, but he instead decides to do nothing but insult me, and even make a smear campaign about my posts, and about me.  Most things in that thread were taken out of context except for maybe some stuff Windflower said.  I made them engage when they refused to engage themselves and that is just how it played out.  Redviper stop being a fucking cunt and how about actually talk to Windflower or talk to me without being such a dick.  All arguments I made before still stand but I cannot take the debauchery and retardation that is fucking Redviper at this time.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico

I am resigning from being a poster.  Yeah I fucked up a little bit this one time, and Theodin insulting and bailing without a word was no help, but I have posted for plenty of TNWL pages and done fine.  If Windflower wanted some help I told him to talk to me.  I take credit when I fuck up and I did a little, but I did not make any posts that seriously affected the outcome of the thread that were incorrect statements.  Redviper I respected, but he instead decides to do nothing but insult me, and even make a smear campaign about my posts, and about me.  Most things in that thread were taken out of context except for maybe some stuff Windflower said.  I made them engage when they refused to engage themselves and that is just how it played out.  Redviper stop being a fucking cunt and how about actually talk to Windflower or talk to me without being such a dick.  All arguments I made before still stand but I cannot take the debauchery and retardation that is fucking Redviper at this time.
-_-
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
snip
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 01:03:48 am by Marks »
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
*snip*
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 05:34:51 am by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Lumen

• Second Lieutenant
  • Your local Afro aficionado/cocoa connoisseur.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [IV]1LH_Uffz_Koz

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
interesting Hmm
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline MrTiki

• Former Moderator
  • Senior Madmin EU
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrTiki
Keep this thread on topic or it gets locked. It's long enough as it is without being crammed full of useless garbage. Warns will be handed out as necessary.