Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669219 times)

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
  • Side: Union
It doesn't really matter if you wanted to charge or not, it was going to happen. Both lines had used their shots and were within 10 feet of eachother. The PSG called the charge and at that point leadership does not matter, melee does.

When leadership no longer matters there should be no resets.

edit: grammar
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:20:29 pm by Grimsight »

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
  • Side: Neutral
It doesn't really matter if you wanted to charge or not, it was going to happen. Both lines had used their shots and were within 10 feet of eachother. The PSG called the charge and at that point leadership does not matter, melee does.

When leadership no longer matters there should be no resets.

edit: grammar

Well, the person who shot me wasn't even slayed, and was getting kills in the melee.

Watching the melee though, we actually could've won it (we won 2v4's during the match) so the reset may have lost us our chance of winning that round as well.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 11:27:27 pm by Stroke0fd34th »

Offline Grimsight

• Donator
  • ᴅɪꜱʀᴇꜱᴩᴇᴄᴛ_Yᴏᴜʀ_ᴍᴇᴍᴇꜱ
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt
I would assume so, as the first thing the refs and yourself jumped to was to simply reset the round.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
I would assume so, as the first thing the refs and yourself jumped to was to simply reset the round.

and this is why grimsight is god

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam

and this is why grimsight is god

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tmix

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
the ref should've used better judgement on the round that he reset. the uniformed officer wasn't even in control of the line that round (or at least the 15 seconds we saw in the video). he was way too far away from the line to even do anything really other than call a retreat (which he could've done over teamspeak anyways) but windflower was already too close into melee for them to do anything.

if the map changes the entire score should be reset, the first 4 rounds could've been an advantage for one of the teams.

other than these two, the rest happens in almost every linebattle. except the extremely annoying and constant purple chat I saw flooding the screen

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Well, more accurately, I was shot at 4:18, and asked for a reset during 4:19, my request wasn't noticed until 4:32, where there wasn't even a slay between that time. So the first thing I jumped to was to reset. the first thing the refs jumped to was to let the round play out, without either a slay or reset.

Like I said though, considering it was 2v4, we probably could've won that (we actually did win a 2v4 while it was streamed), especially if there was a slay. The reset may have been unnecessary, and looking back, I even regret asking for it, cause I feel it may have costed us winning that round.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
the ref should've used better judgement on the round that he reset. the uniformed officer wasn't even in control of the line that round (or at least the 15 seconds we saw in the video). he was way too far away from the line to even do anything really other than call a retreat (which he could've done over teamspeak anyways) but windflower was already too close into melee for them to do anything.

if the map changes the entire score should be reset, the first 4 rounds could've been an advantage for one of the teams.

other than these two, the rest happens in almost every linebattle. except the extremely annoying and constant purple chat I saw flooding the screen

Well, the first map, we actually wanted their hill, 2nd round we spent firing from downhill trying to bait them off it, but had to actually get on the hill to chase them off it. I'm always in control of the line, we had just reverse columned before that clip and I was telling Trixy where to take the line. I wasn't way too far originally though, they just shot everyone in front of me, before shooting me personally kek.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
i like this argument.

on one side you have a canadian colonel, on the other side you have a canadian colonel with a godly canadian colonel kind of taking his side. the only thing thats missing is the canadian colonel running the league.

Lawbringer

I am looking for a 1v1 or groupfighting match tonight if any reg wants to. Can be official or non-Official.

hit me up

kek

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
i like this argument.

on one side you have a canadian colonel, on the other side you have a canadian colonel with a godly canadian colonel kind of taking his side. the only thing thats missing is the canadian colonel running the league.

I don't like this argument, I find it quite trivial. All its done is shown me I'm actually an idiot for asking for a reset on a round we probably would've won.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
Hey guys can we stop talking about this line battle. Nico admitted his mistakes and faults during the 1v1. I am sure he will correct it if hes still a ref for TNWL? Otherwise stop talking about the OA, FOL's, and other missed calls or bad calls because the match has already happened, move on.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I am looking for a 1v1 or groupfighting match tonight if any reg wants to. Can be official or non-Official.

hit me up

kek

Aw lawbringer all you had to do was ask. Ill 1v1 you anyday.

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
Hey guys can we stop talking about this line battle. Nico admitted his mistakes and faults during the 1v1. I am sure he will correct it if hes still a ref for TNWL? Otherwise stop talking about the OA, FOL's, and other missed calls or bad calls because the match has already happened, move on.
Thank you
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Lawbringer

hit me up

kek

Aw lawbringer all you had to do was ask. Ill 1v1 you anyday.
I meant regimental, numbnutz