Author Topic: [WPC] Twitch Napoleonic Wars League  (Read 669214 times)

Offline Alexander

• Colonel
  • https://twitter.com/6motm
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Obviously they wouldn't, because they weren't strong enough to last more than a year :P
DAMN.
Even though regiments back then were far superior, I wouldnt say every regiment within recent time would get completely smashed. Some "new" regiments are not half bad.
Former leader of NA's - 5th, 75th 
Former Lt of the 54th
Former CSjt of 71st
https://twitter.com/6motm
https://www.twitch.tv/motm

Offline Rifleman Nicholas

• Captain
  • Ex-Colonel of the 4th. I run Aftershock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nico
  • Side: Neutral
Spoiler
Good fucking grief. That was the shittiest match in the world.

/insert salt

There was multiple bullshit calls and unbearable amounts of hillcamping. I'm going to say we got fucked over, 3 of the rounds that should have gone our way but were taken away from some dumb call.

/endrant
[close]

Should've got a neutral ref.

Nevermind, I'm not getting started.
Mostly known for running the 4th. More about me.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters
Nico's playing 4D chess and we're all playing checkers smh

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
Wondering and imagining if the following regiments were in this league:

Marins
2ndQF
9y
1erVL
2012 3eVolt
2012 FKI
1stFL
what the result would be
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
  • Father of North American Cavalry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pepper
I mean I guess the marins didn't last a year...  they lasted 2 babes   :-* come back when you've hit 3 please

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
Tfw when it's ur 18th birthday but the place u wanted to eat at changed to 21+ last January  :'(

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
One of my members took the time to make this wonderful video about the shitty linebattle that occured :\

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

• Captain
    • View Profile
One of my members took the time to make this wonderful video about the shitty linebattle that occured :\

Wow, kek.
Rip my nigga Nico Got hit on tha streets for startin his rap career. The drillaz pulled up wit dey shooters

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy

That is why we left xD. (some others too).
23. If you are leading the line but not an officer class then slays or OA resets will not be given. 
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:59:07 pm by RussianFury »

• Captain
    • View Profile
I am resigning from being a ref.  Yeah I fucked up a little bit this one time, and Deadeye insulting and bailing without a word was no help, but I have reffed for plenty of 1v1s and done fine.  If Windflower wanted a rematch I told him to talk to Jorge.  I take credit when I fuck up and I did a little, but I did not make any calls that seriously affected the outcome of the match that were incorrect calls.  Windflower I respected, but he instead decides to do nothing but insult me, and even make a smear campaign about the match, and about me.  Most things in that video were taken out of context except for maybe some stuff deadeye said.  I made them engage when they refused to engage themselves and that is just how it played out.  Windflower stop being a fucking cunt and how about actually talk to Jorge or talk to me without being such a dick.  All arguments I made before still stand but I cannot take the debauchery and retardation that is fucking Windflower at this time.

Don't care about TL;DR. 

Offline InUrBase, EatingUrBacon

• First Lieutenant
  • Heil Hillary
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]TheFlood_ChrisPBacon
Hmm interesting
Quote from loyal PLG cultist
yeah i'm so glad i joined this respectful, loving christian regiment that in no way makes me feel ashamed of my race.
[close]

Offline Peppers

• Colonel
    • View Profile
I am resigning from being a ref.  Yeah I fucked up a little bit this one time, and Deadeye insulting and bailing without a word was no help, but I have reffed for plenty of 1v1s and done fine.  If Windflower wanted a rematch I told him to talk to Jorge.  I take credit when I fuck up and I did a little, but I did not make any calls that seriously affected the outcome of the match that were incorrect calls.  Windflower I respected, but he instead decides to do nothing but insult me, and even make a smear campaign about the match, and about me.  Most things in that video were taken out of context except for maybe some stuff deadeye said.  I made them engage when they refused to engage themselves and that is just how it played out.  Windflower stop being a fucking cunt and how about actually talk to Jorge or talk to me without being such a dick.  All arguments I made before still stand but I cannot take the debauchery and retardation that is fucking Windflower at this time.

Don't care about TL;DR.